לקבוצה הפועלת מזה כעשרים שנה בהקמה, תחזוקה, ייעול והשבחה של תשתיות המחשוב, התקשורת והאבטחה של ארגון הלקוח/ דרוש /ה איש /אשת סיסטם/מנהל רשת.
התפקיד כולל ביצוע פרויקטים בתחום התשתיות, עמידה במשימות ויעדים בהתאם לדרישות, עבודה מול Virtual Servers של Microsoft, כתיבת סקריפטים ואוטומציה, בחינת תוכנות ובסביבות טסט.
בעל מוטיבציה ורעב ללמוד ולבצע פרויקטים מורכבים, בעל תודעת שירות גבוהה , יחסי אנוש והבנת צרכי הלקוח, מסודר עצמאי ויודע לעבוד גם בצוות.
– מקצועיות במערכות ההפעלה מיקרוסופט ולינוקס (כולל התקנה מאפס)
– פתרונות ענן / גוגל / אופיס 365 / אמזון / אז’ור – יתרון
– סביבה וירטואלית / VMWARE VSAN NSX חובה
A cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
Seeking a Senior Security Analyst who will be part of our growing SOC group, which monitors, investigates, and resolves security incidents, violations, and suspicious activities
Resolve, escalated report and raise recommendations for resolution and remediation for security incidents.
Advanced monitoring of system logs, SIEM tools and network traffic for unusual or suspicious activity.
Report unresolved network security exposures, misuse of resources or noncompliance situations using defined escalation processes.
Recommend, schedule and/or apply fixes, security patches and any other measures required in the event of a security breach.
Experience in working as a Senior Analyst as part of a Soc group for 2+ years
Experience working with different SIEM vendors
Experience in incident response, writing procedures runbooks and playbooks
Are you Ready to Revolutionize Cloud Incident Response?
An early-stage, well-funded, start-up company aimed at helping organizations strengthen their cyber resiliency and breach readiness by combining premium services and cutting-edge technology, with expertise in cloud-native and hybrid-cloud environments.
In this role, you will lead incidents response investigation and hunting efforts, lead a team of top tier Cyber security researchers, and design and improve internal incidents response technological capabilities. Collaborate and work with the most advanced companies in the world. You will have passion for managing people, good communications skills, and high resiliency.
– At least 2 years’ experience leading and managing teams (from military service and/or industry)
– Strong forensics knowledge and technical understanding of network fundamentals, common Internet protocols and system and security controls
– In-depth understanding of the life cycle of advanced security threats, attack vectors and methods of exploitation
The global leader in privileged access security, a critical layer of IT security to protect data, infrastructure and assets across the enterprise, in the cloud and throughout the DevOps pipeline invite you to be a part of Analyzing, designing and developing new features for the web interfaces and backend infrastructure for a fast growing SaaS enterprise product.
Seeking for System administrator.
– Be responsible for operating and maintaining the company’s Global IT infrastructure.
– Install, configure, deploy and upgrade IT systems in accordance with the company’s plans.
– Monitor IT systems and perform daily routines to ensure stability and high availability.
– Over 5 years of experience in system administration- Windows server (Active Directory , Exchange ,office 365)
– Knowledge in cloud services – AWS & Azure
– 3 years of experience in big virtualization environment
– Networking- Cisco, Switches
– High level English – Verbal & Writing
This global stratup is looking for SecOps Engineer , a hands-on role in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
– Plan, design, build and execute security engineering operation
– Perform incident triage and handling by determining scope, urgency, and potential impact thereafter i
– Build and maintain the groups’ domain leadership with the latest technology trends related to DevSecOps Engineering
– Identify new security threats by conducting continual monitoring, vulnerability assessments and log analysis
Desired Skills and Experience:
– 5+ years of relevant industry experience in security, solid knowledge of information security principles and practices.
– Proven experience with incident response (IR), attacks and mitigation methods, with experience in a complex cloud environments (AWS/GCP/Azure)
– Build security tools and processes using Python or Go for critical infrastructure protection, monitoring and remediation.
– In-depth technical knowledge of IT operating systems and technologies, knowledge in securing containerized environments (Docker, K8s)
Join this global company and to be part of an advanced global team passionate about the active defense against the most sophisticated cyber threats and attacks.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Effectively and efficiently design and implement process automations, create supporting technical documentation and redundancy controls.
• Interface with engineering teams to design, test, and implement case management with workflow orchestration and automation.
• Design, develop, and test scripts and other solutions to support CSOC mission and activities.
• Accurately troubleshoot to diagnose and resolve problems with process automations, case management issues, scripts, and other custom solutions that support CSOC operations.
– 3+ experiemce as SIEM/SOAR engineer/expert
– Python scripting
A Cyber security startup is looking for a Marketing Director with a proven record of accomplishment in owning and managing an end-to-end marketing funnel, with an emphasis on Digital/Online Marketing tactics, methods, and collaterals.
– As the lead marketing person in the company, you shall be responsible for the entire Marketing stack, including:
– Plan and build (hands-on) the lead generation strategy & funnels, including paid channels (Linkedin, Google), retargeting campaigns, email marketing, marketing automation, SEO etc.
– Discover and coordinate webinars and speaking opportunities, and prepare the materials for such
– Creating and implementing an influencer marketing program, and coming up with new strategies and tactics to reach our goals.
A Perfect Match:
– 7 years of digital B2B marketing experience with both contracting and organically-lead initiatives
” Hands-on track record of creating online traffic and lead generation (using SEO, PPC and content marketing),
– Experience working with marketing automation platforms, preferably Hubspot
– Background with Cybersecurity and PC B2B – MUST.
– Fluent English – writing and speaking – MUST
– Experience working with US and EU-based target audience, and understanding of US and EU culture
Join this global company and as the Threat Hunting and Response Senior Analyst you will be an integral part of the s Cyber Security Operations Center (CSOC). The CSOC is an advanced global team passionate about the active defense against the most sophisticated cyber threats and attacks.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Forensics and Incident response
• Threat Hunting
• Big Data analysis and reporting
• Technologies and Automation
3+ years experience in Forensics and Incident response, Threat Hunting
A boutique consulting company is looking for PT/Application security enginner.
– Conduct manual security assessments against web applications and APIs.
– Provide guidance on prioritization and remediation of security issues.
– Provide guidance on secure SDLC implementation.
– Assess the risks of new initiatives and features.
– 2+ years of relevant experience
– Experience with application security and hands-on penetration testing
– Experience in application development with at least one modern programming language – advantage
– Experience performing code reviews – – advantage
Built for the agile enterprise, we offer greater security and visibility in the cloud, data-center, and endpoint. Our customers are some of the world’s largest and most advanced enterprises.
As a Customer Success Engineer you will:
– Onboard new customers, conduct product training, drive adoption, and ensure ongoing satisfaction and retention
– Help our customers to flawlessly operate the Guardicore platform while ensuring they receive maximum value from our solution throughout their life cycle
– Interact with Sales, Support, R&D, and Product teams to provide an excellent user experience
– A minimum of 2 years experience in customer-facing roles, supporting enterprise software
– Hands-on experience in troubleshooting and deploying software for large enterprise on-premise or in the cloud – Mandatory
– In-depth knowledge in two out of the three technologies: Operating Systems (Linux, Windows), Networking, virtualization or cloud computing – Mandatory
– Hands-on experience with the following is an advantage: Scripting (Bash, Perl, Python) Cloud Services Admin (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) Config management (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, CloudFormation)
This global stratup is looking for IR Security Engineer , a hands-on role in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
– Ability to analyze data, such as logs or packets captures, from various sources within the enterprise and conclude past and future security incidents
– In-depth experience with Incident Response (time lining, artifacts, etc)
– Place foundation for automating security operations by creating playbooks and flows based on security incidents outcome
– Deliver accurate and timely security investigations and responses.
– Finding and fixing security vulnerabilities
Desired Skills and Experience:
– 3+ years information security hands-on experience, preferably as a SOC/IR (tier 3/4) team member (e.g. writing Incident Response procedures and triage methodologies)
– Experience with security principals on cloud computing and technology : AWS,GCP and Azure
– Ability to lead projects such as security controls implementation, design and maintain tools and integrations, etc
– In-depth understanding of SIEM technology (ELK/Splunk or equivalent)
This succesful startup defending online safety is looking for Full ownership over a significant part of the company’s product. Within that- envisioning, researching and executing the product’s roadmap
Owning product development cycles from concept to production
Defining and analyzing the product’s success metrics
Being in direct touch with internal & external stakeholders
– 7+ years in product management roles, with a focus on B2B products
– Proven (able to showcase) product work in at least one of the following: Threat Intelligence, Trust & Safety, OSINT
– Product management experience working with both data (collection, management, enrichment, etc.) and user interfaces (UX/UI)
– Understanding of machine learning, big data and data analytics.