If Privacy Is your passon, we’re looking for a Senior Product Manager /Profuct direcor for our Product team. You will be responsible for our new Security product from scratch. Our ideal candidate is someone who has hands-on Data security experience.
What You’ll Do:
– Building vision, strategy, and roadmap to tailor our security offered solution to the CISO personas of customers.
– Working closely with engineering, operations, marketing, and customer support to develope a cutting edge solution that meets the market needs
– Evangelizing the product portfolio both inside and outside the company.
What You’ll Bring
– Proven experience as a PM of cybersecurity preferably data security company
– 5 years of experience as a product manager of a software product, preferably an enterprise product
International enterprise customer experience
An hitech company is looking for an outstanding Senior Cyber Security Analyst/Researcher.
You will be building extensive, precise and real time intelligence views of the eco system, using a cutting edge arsenal of data analysis, data-mining, Webint and OSINT capabilities.
– Intelligence background – extensive knowledge in OSINT collection
methods and tools
– At least two years of relevant experience in Cyber Security Analysis and research
– Thorough knowledge in networking protocols, such as DNS, HTTP
– Knowledge in SQL and relevant programming/scripting experience
– Advanced Python Skills
A leading global cyber company is looking for manager of highly talented, multi-disciplinary, cross-functional development teams, in an Agile-oriented environment.
The Group Manger works closely with Product Managers, Program Managers, Professional Services, HR, and other Group Managers in R&D.
· Producing valuable content for our customers
· Defining aggressive improvement goals for the group and the product, while leading the group to achieving these goals
· Solving problems in every aspect (personal, professional, technical, procedural, etc.)
· Professional growth of the group members
· At least 10 years experience in the software industry
· 5 years hands-on experience in software development
· 3 years experience as a leader of a development team
· 3 years experience as a manager of multiple development teams
· Endpoint or Cloud/Containers experience
Are you thinking like an attacker and having the background to research internally and external of the organization to find ways to exploit our systems?
We are a SaaS hitech company looking for a person with experience in dark web research, understanding applications and their business logic and using this to create simulated attacks on our applications. This could be for web apps or mobile. The successful candidate must be passionate about breaking into things, show evidence of not just simple exploits but hard-core attacks performed in the past.
– Performing web and dark web research into exploits, info that place the company at risk.
– Plan attacks by defining scope, type, internal, external, authenticated.
-Select, design and make use of freeware, commercial tools and exploits for testing.
– Perform penetration testing on web-based and mobile applications, infra and WiFi.
– Dark web and web research for data repositories and vulnerabilities.
– Penetration testing experience of web-based applications, infrastructure, mobile and networks – at least 4 years
– Using threat modelling tools including open source and commercial
For a global company – Senior Director Cyber Expert Team Manger level is responsible for enterprise-wide oversight. This key position is part of the global Cyber Security management.
– Develop, implement, monitor and support projects and technologies Cyber Security capabilities with both on premise and cloud (IAAS, SAAS, DAAS, PAAS)
– Ensure security monitoring that will ensure aligning with global Cyber security guidelines, procedures and policies
– Ensure that new infrastructure platform etc. and applications are secured adequately in accordance with their classification, existing policy and guidelines
– Assist with research and evaluation of new Cybersecurity solutions and approve them as needed
– Prepare presentations and reports for senior level management as required
– Professional experience in IT Security functions at least for 12 – years
– Mandatory team management experience
– In-depth knowledge of IT technology and IT systems.
– Good knowledge of technical information security devices such as firewalls, content filters etc.
– Understanding of standards which the IS organization has to be compliant to (ISO 27001, COBIT, ITIL, GxP, etc.)
A fintech company is seeking an enthusiastic, passionate professional for a Senior Cloud Security Engineer position who will join our Cyber Security team. In this role, you will be a major part of our efforts to build, implement and operate public cloud infrastructure, automate security process and engage in DevSecOps activities. RESPONSABILITIES · Design secured cloud architecture based on frameworks such as NIST, ISO, CSA-CSM and CSP best practices · Build secure DevOps environment and provide prescriptive guidance on how to secure network, operation systems and services · Perform design reviews and work cross-functionally with various team to meet security operational readiness. · Develop and automate security process Requirements · 5+ years as a Security Engineer · 3+ years of hands-on experience with major public cloud platform (AWS, GCP, Azure) · Experience with a wide variety of cloud native technologies and services · Strong background in public cloud best practices and building secured and resilient architecture · In depth knowledge and understanding of Intrusion Prevention Systems, Firewalls, Web Gateways, Data Leakage Prevention Systems and associated
מומחה אבטחת מידע בענן לחברה בתחום הבריאות.
עבודה בתחום תקשורת ואבטחת מידע. צוות אבטחת מידע אחראי על מערך אבטחת מידע
דרוש איש צוות Hands On לצורך ניהול תפעול והטמעת מערכות אבטחת מידע והתמחות באבטחת
הצוות מספק מענה ושירות לכלל מערכות אבטחת המידע , שמספקות הגנה ל מאות ואלפי משתמשים ברשתות
מורכבות הדורשות זמינות גבוהה. הרשתות מספקות תשתית תקשורת לעשרות מערכות מצילות חיים ותומכות
– תפעול מערכי אבטחת המידע בארגון, התמקצעות ברכיבי אבטחת מידע וארכיטקטורת ענן,
– ניהול פרוייקטים, הטמעה ותפעול מוצרי אבטחת מידע לצורך הגנה על הרשת הארגונית ורכיביה.
– 5 שנות ניסיון ביישום אבטחת מידע
– ניסיון בהטמעת תשתיות מאובטחות בסביבת IAAS ו PASS SAAS
– ניסיון בבניית ארכיטקטורת א. מידע בפרויקטים רחבי היקף ופתרונות ענן
As part of our growing marketing team (Funded cyber startup) you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with peers in the sales, research and product groups. As Product Marketing Manager you’ll be responsible for developing product-related content and messaging, competitive differentiation, and sales-enablement material.
– Translate technical details into benefits for our customers and partners
– Follow and analyze market and trends as well as competitors to position products in the marketplace
– Work closely with product and sales teams to define go-to-market strategies for products and services
– Create marketing materials and sales toolkit to support go-to-market strategies (presentations, product and solution briefs, white papers, use cases, videos and more)
– Technical background- product, dev, SE, BSc in engineering, etc..
– Proven experience in the cyber security or industrial sectors
” High-level English language
A the leader in device visibility and control, our customers are very advanced and security aware, accordingly we promise them no less than the highest security bar in the industry.
As Cybersecurity Expert you will help to deliver on that promise!
– Be part of the Software Security Engineering Team as an hands on Engineer.
– Develop security related infrastructure and APIs and help engineering teams to adopt them.
– Develop cybersecurity attack automated tools that will help to validate the security at scale.
– Perform security research for our products in order to hunt vulnerability.
– Perform pen testing activities in order to find weaknesses in our products.
– 5+ years of relevant industry hands on experience in Cybersecurity
– 3+ years of relevant industry hands on experience in Software Development in one or more of the following: Java, C#, Go, Python, CPP
– Experience with Web penetration tests
– Experience in performing hands on penetration testing on large and complex systems and environments (including public cloud workloads on AWS / Azure / GCP)
A global cyber company is looking for SOC Level 3 Team Lead
Supervise the activities and teams of the L2 Level Security Analysts, Threat Hunters and L3 to ensure that the Security Operations Center (SOC) is always delivering a professional service to its customers
Develop and improve a wide range of security tools and defense line products used in the teams
Create and enhance internal processes and procedures
Proven experience in managing security operation center team:
+7 years’ experience in information security domain
+3 years’ experience managing in a security operations center
+5 years’ experience in network and/or security devices engineering, system administration, design and implementation or related field
+3 years’ experience in a global organization
A cyber startup – You’ll be hacking the next generation of connected services and assisting vehicle manufacturers in securing them properly
You’ll be cooperating with our Embedded researchers in realizing complex penetration testing scenarios, spanning over vehicles, mobile devices and large backend systems.
3+ years of experience in penetration testing of web applications and infrastructure, with specific expertise in attacking modern cloud and container-based environments
Profound experience with penetration testing tools and common research methods
Good knowledge of scripting languages (python, bash etc.)
The urge to break (into) stuff
We’re looking for a Product Manager who can help us design, build and ship industry defining products to help build more secure infrastructure in the public cloud.
The startup is backed by VC’s.
– Analyze user behavior and conversion data to identify our best potential leads and leverage this data to better target and engage with them.
– Experimenting to improve performance and keep the product leads funnel innovative and automated.
– Work closely with our customer success, marketing and sales teams on supporting existing customers, identifying common user problems and taking the solutions you define to market
– Work with product designers, technical writers and digital marketing experts to form a sustainable product growth strategy.
– 3+ years in product management, with at least 1+ working on freemium/SaaS products.
– A track record of delivering customer acquisition growth and optimization across key metrics.
– Experience with public cloud services (such as AWS), DevOps tooling and infrastructure-as-a-service – advantage