A global cyber security services and platform company automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively. CyberProof is part of the UST Global family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
The Cyber Threat Hunter will handle technical research and intelligence analysis in various aspects of cyber security.
Areas of Responsibility:
– Proactively drive hunting and analysis against the available dataset to look for indicators of security breaches
– Leverage internal and external resources to research threats, vulnerabilities, and intelligence on various attackers and attack techniques, to form hunting workflows and mitigation steps
– Recommend system tuning/customization and data collection improvement to client
– Work with our Threat Intelligence and malware solutions to identify threats, develop or recommend countermeasures, and provide dedicated solutions to security risks
– Deep knowledge and understanding of attacks and compromise footprints
– Knowledge in baseline operating system internals, network communications and user behavior
– Operational experience as a Cyber Threat Hunter including deep investigation of network, endpoint and cloud logs
– Previous working experience with SIEM systems as part of SOC group
A successful cyber startup is looking for an experienced Penetration Tester who is passionate about doing the “impossible”, finding the needle in the haystack and improving the cyber security mechanisms within our customers’ networks.
– Perform network penetration, web and mobile application testing, source code reviews, threat analysis, wireless network assessments, and social-engineering assessments
– Develop comprehensive and accurate reports and presentations for both technical and executive audiences
– Effectively communicate findings and strategy to client stakeholders including technical staff and executive leadership.
– Develop scripts, tools, or methodologies
– 4+ years experience in at least three of the following:
Network penetration testing and manipulation of network infrastructure
Mobile and/or web application assessments
Email, phone, or physical social-engineering assessments
Shell scripting or automation of simple tasks using Perl, Python, or Ruby
Source code review for control flow and security flaws
– Strong knowledge of tools used for wireless, web application, and network security testing
במסגרת תפקידו יהיה מומחה האבטחה אחראי על קבלת התראות ואירועי אבטחת המידע ממערכות
החברה , מומחי המחשוב ומשתמשי המערכות
המומחה ינתח ,יחד עם הגורמים השונים, את האירוע או ההתראה המתקבלת באמצעות מערכת ניהול אירועים .
המומחה יהיה אחראי על טיפול באירוע בעצמו במידת האפשר , העברה ומעקב אחרי טיפול לגורמים נוספים
ביחידות החברה וסגירת האירועים לאחר סיום הטיפול. .
בנוסף יהיה אחראי מומחה האבטחה על תפעול שוטף של מערך שליחת הלוגים וההתראות למוקדי ניטור
העבודה אינה במשמרות.
משרה מלאה 8-16:30 בערך
– ניסיון של 3 שנים בעבודה בתחום אבטחת המידע
– ידע וניסיון של 3 שנים לפחות במערכות אבטחה כגון FIREWALL , AV , IDS ועוד
– היכרות עם טופולוגית רשתות והבנה בסיסית בפרוטוקולי תקשורת .
– שנה+ כאנליסט במוקד אבטחת מידע
Company revolutionizing cyber security with its patented next generation of technology that effectively eliminates one of the top three cyber security threats – DDoS risk. This opportunity is any professional’s dream job if you love both the technical and people – join a fast-growing cyber security company with a unique and compelling value proposition with an addressable market worth billions.
Troubleshooting complex technical problems and provide problem resolution management
Maintaining ongoing relationships with customers
Lead the planning, installation, and integration of product in diverse IT environments (virtual/physical, on-prem/public/hybrid)
Work with customers throughout a delivery project life cycle – architecture design (including HLD, LLD etc.), installation, configuration, documentation etc.
Deliver advanced professional services (such as customizations / training / expansions / configurations / optimizations)
A minimum of 4 years’ experience in Professional Services or similar positions with enterprise environments in the US and EU
Excellent English, both written and spoken
Hands-on experience in deploying, configuring, and troubleshooting software or networking equipment
An in-depth understanding of network and protocols
A global company with cyber center in Israel is looking for a passionate Threat Intelligence Researcher to join our Cyber team
Your responsibilities will include:
– Leverage internal and external cyber threat intelligence sources in order to identify emerging and persistent threats potentially impacting Novartis’ networks, systems, and applications.
– Utilize the collected data to perform threat hunting projects including identifying weak spots and detecting relevant solutions.
– Support the creation of a coherent and technical knowledge base of threat actors, based on known frameworks.
– Map major APT and cybercrime groups’ TTPs.
– Evaluate the company’s existing security solution readiness against the above TTPs.
– 3+ years of experience in Threat intelligence
– Fluency (written and spoken) in English and Hebrew
Cyber experience – big plus
Background in Splunk – an advantage
This successful startup is looking for a CISO, responsibility for securing the cloud and on-prem based production environments and corporate engineering environment.
– Lead daily effort to secure its global infrastructure.
– Lead the SOC work, methods, and improvement.
– IT Security infrastructure setup, operations, and maintenance.
– Recommend, test, and lead new security tools Labs.
– AWS/GCP and on-prem Security infrastructure management.
– Maintain and operate vulnerability management tools, processes, and ensure full and constant remediation process.
– Be part of the Security policies/procedures and compliance maintenance and improvement.
– Responsibility for the Employee awareness program.
– 4+ years experience as CISO or senior security engineer in hitech.
– Experience with most of the following technologies:
Linux and Microsoft-based platforms security
Web Application Firewalls
– Experience with security alerts posture and work with SOC
Are you Ready to Revolutionize Cloud Incident Response?
An early-stage, well-funded, start-up company aimed at helping organizations strengthen their cyber resiliency and breach readiness by combining premium services and cutting-edge technology, with expertise in cloud-native and hybrid-cloud environments.
In this role, you will lead incidents response investigation and hunting efforts, lead a team of top tier Cyber security researchers, and design and improve internal incidents response technological capabilities. Collaborate and work with the most advanced companies in the world. You will have passion for managing people, good communications skills, and high resiliency.
– At least 2 years’ experience leading and managing teams (from military service and/or industry)
– Strong forensics knowledge and technical understanding of network fundamentals, common Internet protocols and system and security controls
– In-depth understanding of the life cycle of advanced security threats, attack vectors and methods of exploitation
The global leader in privileged access security, a critical layer of IT security to protect data, infrastructure and assets across the enterprise, in the cloud and throughout the DevOps pipeline invite you to be a part of Analyzing, designing and developing new features for the web interfaces and backend infrastructure for a fast growing SaaS enterprise product.
Seeking for System administrator.
– Be responsible for operating and maintaining the company’s Global IT infrastructure.
– Install, configure, deploy and upgrade IT systems in accordance with the company’s plans.
– Monitor IT systems and perform daily routines to ensure stability and high availability.
– Over 5 years of experience in system administration- Windows server (Active Directory , Exchange ,office 365)
– Knowledge in cloud services – AWS & Azure
– 3 years of experience in big virtualization environment
– Networking- Cisco, Switches
– High level English – Verbal & Writing
This global stratup is looking for IR Security Engineer , a hands-on role in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
– Ability to analyze data, such as logs or packets captures, from various sources within the enterprise and conclude past and future security incidents
– In-depth experience with Incident Response (time lining, artifacts, etc)
– Place foundation for automating security operations by creating playbooks and flows based on security incidents outcome
– Deliver accurate and timely security investigations and responses.
– Finding and fixing security vulnerabilities
Desired Skills and Experience:
– 3+ years information security hands-on experience, preferably as a SOC/IR (tier 3/4) team member (e.g. writing Incident Response procedures and triage methodologies)
– Experience with security principals on cloud computing and technology : AWS,GCP and Azure
– Ability to lead projects such as security controls implementation, design and maintain tools and integrations, etc
– In-depth understanding of SIEM technology (ELK/Splunk or equivalent)
This succesful startup defending online safety is looking for Full ownership over a significant part of the company’s product. Within that- envisioning, researching and executing the product’s roadmap
Owning product development cycles from concept to production
Defining and analyzing the product’s success metrics
Being in direct touch with internal & external stakeholders
– 7+ years in product management roles, with a focus on B2B products
– Proven (able to showcase) product work in at least one of the following: Threat Intelligence, Trust & Safety, OSINT
– Product management experience working with both data (collection, management, enrichment, etc.) and user interfaces (UX/UI)
– Understanding of machine learning, big data and data analytics.
This global stratup is looking for SecOps Engineer , a hands-on role in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
– Plan, design, build and execute security engineering operation
– Perform incident triage and handling by determining scope, urgency, and potential impact thereafter i
– Build and maintain the groups’ domain leadership with the latest technology trends related to DevSecOps Engineering
– Identify new security threats by conducting continual monitoring, vulnerability assessments and log analysis
Desired Skills and Experience:
– 5+ years of relevant industry experience in security, solid knowledge of information security principles and practices.
– Proven experience with incident response (IR), attacks and mitigation methods, with experience in a complex cloud environments (AWS/GCP/Azure)
– Build security tools and processes using Python or Go for critical infrastructure protection, monitoring and remediation.
– In-depth technical knowledge of IT operating systems and technologies, knowledge in securing containerized environments (Docker, K8s)
Join this global company and as the Threat Hunting and Response Senior Analyst you will be an integral part of the s Cyber Security Operations Center (CSOC). The CSOC is an advanced global team passionate about the active defense against the most sophisticated cyber threats and attacks.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Forensics and Incident response
• Threat Hunting
• Big Data analysis and reporting
• Technologies and Automation
3+ years experience in Forensics and Incident response, Threat Hunting