use creative methods to detect bots and automation tools.
take part in building an innovative data-collection system, composed of a frontend agent and backend components.
work with security analysts for creating and improving detection methods.
You should have…
1+ years of experience developing backend services.
Excellent understanding of the browser and DOM API.
Ability to design & implement clean solutions.
Nice to have…
Sc. in Computer Science, or equivalent industry/military experience.
Experience with data-oriented research.
Experience with NodeJS and Go.
Contribution for open source.
Experience in the security domain.
A global leader in cyber is looking for an IT Infrastructure Team Leader, responsible for the company corporate infrastructure. in this role you will be responsible to establish and maintain IT infrastructures as well as be part of an IT innovation team and lead strategic projects while ensuring services operation availability and quality.
The role will require managerial skills as well as a professional hands-on capability.
The role is part of the IT global Infrastructure management working tightly with IT peers and with different business stakeholders as Sales, support and R&D.
– 5+ years of experience in a similar role in a hi-tech company.
– In-depth knowledge and experience of IT infrastructure including Servers, Windows, OSX, Linux and Unix based Virtualization, Storage, Networking, Cloud technologies, Mobility (MAM, MDM etc), Office 365 and modern workplace
– In-depth knowledge and experience of Microsoft and Linux IT architecture
A leading successful startup is looking for motivated Cyber Security Specialist
You will be responsible for :
– Monitor organization networks for security issues
– Investigate security breaches and other cybersecurity incidents
– Implement security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure
– Interaction with IT, Fraud analysis team, Contact center, global RnD
You’ll have 2 of those:
– Experience in the configuration of different security products
– Experience with Vulnerability Management products (Tenable Nessus, Evident IO, Max Patrol, RedCheck, Whitesource)
– Experience in developing rules for correlation of information security events
– Knowledge of standards and information security requirements, as well as the best practices of information protection such as OWASP TOP 10, NIST, ISO27K.
– At least 2 years of experience in SOC (security operations center) or similar positions.
A leading Endpoint Security startup is looking to hire a Senior Security Researcher to join our top-notch CTO team.
• Vulnerability research.
• Incident response for advanced and evasive attacks – windows platform.
• Media – Publishing or participation in writing of an attack related blog posts.
• Red-team – windows platform.
• Participate and contribute innovative ideas to improve our product.
• 2+ years of a malware research on a windows platform or a parallel experience from the army.
• Knowledge of Windows OS internals.
• Experience in reverse engineering using. IDA, debuggers (such as windbg, oledbg, etc…), Yara, VT, sandboxs, etc.
• Experience with Scripting languages such as Python.
a fast-growing cyber-security startup based in the heart of Tel Aviv, founded by alumni of the Elite Technological Unit of the Intelligence Corps, well funded and backed by top VC firms, are looking for a solid Frontend Developer to join on this exciting journey.
1. Develop a stack consists of React and Node.js incorporating the latest frameworks and best practices.
2. Build the cutting-edge web application of our product, while working closely with UI functions.
3. Be part of a vibrant engineering team in which every developer has ownership and the ability to make an impact on tech decisions.
4. Always learn and always improve yourself and the team.
4+ years of development using React / Vue / Angular
Experience with testing frameworks such as Cypress / Puppeteer and Jest.
DevOps knowledge and familiarity with Docker, Cloud environment, & CI/CD tools
Bachelor’s degree in Computer CS/EE or equivalent military background
חברת ייעוץ מובילה מחפשת כהצבה קבועה אצל לקוח יועץ/ת אבטחת מידע לסקרי סיכונים בתחום מערכות WEB
3 שנים ניסיון בתחום אבטחת מידע – חובה
2 שנות ניסיון בביצוע סקרי סיכונים ומבדקי חדירה PT אפלקיטיביים
שנתיים נסייון במגוון פלטפורמות WEB וכן קליינט
This startup is rebuilding the network from the ground up as a secured cloud service.
We are looking for an excellent and experienced Networking Product Manager that will take a leading part in building the future of our networking services.
– Gather requirements from clients and partners, as well as from internal stakeholders
– Conduct market and user research by performing competitive analysis, having ongoing contact with clients in order to understand their needs, tracking and analyzing user behavior, and following up and responding to user feedback.
– Define and oversee the implementation of product features.
– 3-5 years in B2B product management experience in enterprise networking SW company
– Strong technical background in Enterprise networking and performance analytics
– High level of UX understanding, and ability to work with graphic designers to create great interfaces and experiences
– CCIE/JNCIE certification is an advantage
חברת ייעוץ מובילה מחפשת כהצבה קבועה אצל לקוח יועץ/ת אבטחת מידע לסקרי סיכונים תשתיתיים
3 שנים ניסיון בתחום אבטחת מידע – חובה
2 שנות ניסיון בביצוע סקרי סיכונים ומבדקי חדירה PT תשתיתיים
שנתיים נסייון בתשתיות תקשורת ואבטחת מידע
חברת ייעוץ מובילה מחפשת כהצבה קבועה אצל לקוח יועץ/ת אבטחת מידע בכיר לסקרי סיכונים, לצורך ניהול מטריציוני של צוות סוקרי סיכונים
6 שנים ניסיון בתחום אבטחת מידע – חובה
1 שנות ניסיון בניהול צוות סוקרים וסקרים בארגונים גדולים- יתרון
3 שנות ניסיון בביצוע סקרי סיכונים ומבדקי חדירה PT.
a fast-growing cyber-security startup based in the heart of Tel Aviv, founded by alumni of the Elite Technological Unit of the Intelligence Corps, well-funded and backed by top VC firms, are looking for a solid Automation Developer to join on this exciting journey.
What you will do:
Plan, analyze, design, and execute manual and automated tests, include E2E, API and system tests of new and existing features.
Formalise specs for E2E, API and system tests.
Maintain and control the feature-bug fixing process and bug life cycle.
Investigate customer issues and assist the support team in cracking complicated technical issues.
Take major responsibility on CI quality assurance.
At least 3 years of experience in Web UI automation and API test automation.
Deep understanding of QA methodologies
Ability to take full responsibility and ownership and carry out tasks end-to-end
Hands-on experience with Linux OS.
DevOps knowledge and familiarity with Docker, Cloud environment, & CI/CD tools – Must
Sc. in computer science or equivalent experience – advantage
A well-funded, fast-growing tech company, are looking for an enthusiastic, fast learner, problem solver, hard-working individual to join our elite Data & Information team,
You will be relying on and contributing to our cloud micros service-based architecture and our ever-extending technology stack including: ReactJS, Python, Flask, AWS, Elastic Search, MongoDB, Kafka, Dockers, and Kubernetes.
At least 2 years of experience in Web development (JS, HTML, and CSS) and experience in ReactJS (or similar libraries) based development
At least 2 years of experience with OO programming, preferably in Python
Experience in developing and consuming REST APIs
Hands-on experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB preferred)
Experience with Elasticsearch and its ecosystem
Experienced with Docker and Kubernetes
A global security company is looking for senior PT
As an Information Security PT, candidate has to focus on identifying and assessing vulnerabilities in software systems, Networks and cloud based application.
– 3+ years expertise in Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing of Web Applications
– Penetration testing of Mobile applications and websites.
– Experience/Knowledge with Containers/Cloud/Kuberbeters