An exciting, cyber-security company, establishing an Innovative development center in Israel, looking for an experienced DevOps & SRE engineer.
members team & growing, developing with cutting edge technologies and innovative and one of a kind cloud security products.
Working in a startup atmosphere with the back of a strong, first in the world cloud security company.
Build the CI/CD pipelines to enable the team to deliver & prototype rapidly
Enable rapid incident tracing through logs visibility, metrics & monitoring visibility
Manage the development & production environments
Ensure production uptime & SLA
+3 Y experience in DevOps and SRE position or similar.
Knowledge in cloud-native technologies (docker, K8s, Prometheus, grafana, etc) – must
AWS/GCP experience – must
Terraform experience – must
Scripting in bash and/or python – must
Experience in complex CI/CD automation – must
GCP – strong advantage
Monitoring & Logging management (metrics collection & display, logging repositories, etc) – advantage
A successful cyber security company looking for an outstanding individual to lead our Platform.
· Manage a team of Full-Stack developers
· Mentor, support, and grow team members
· Lead features design and development
· Work with multiple stakeholders, including security researchers, Product Managers, and UX experts
· Have 3+ years of software development management experience
· 5+ years of experience in software development
· Experience in high-capacity and high-reliability products
· In-depth knowledge Development experience with Frontend framework (AngularReactNode,etc..) development
· Backend development experience
· Ability to lead projects end to end and drive peers to execution
· Experience in software security/ networking systems – advantage
· Experience in Big-Data systems (ELK,Mongo, etc …) – advantage
· Experience coding in Java – advantage
We are a startup that is a world leader in providing advanced security solutions for enterprises around the globe.
You are a product marketing leader for our Linux product line who understands the cybersecurity market, is passionate about translating market and customer needs into a product and solution vision, will be the evangelist for our technology and go to market strategy, both internally and externally, and have a track record of successfully launching new products and solutions.
You will be allowed to choose your own flavor in our hybrid workforce – whether you wish to be office-based, with your own permanent desk, or work remotely most of the time, coming to the office only on occasion.
Minimum 3-5 years experience in a product marketing role within the cybersecurity industry, ideally undesranding the Linux market.
Proven ability to create compelling positioning, messaging, packaging and sales enablement tools and assets that inspire confidence in our sales team in the face of a crowded market with lots of noise and confusion.
A cyber-security start-up in field of Agentless multi-factor authentication platform is looking for a Backend Developer!
Develop solution’s Datapath and business-logic and implement its new features
Build enterprise grade product in a complex and large scale environments
Provide scalable, maintainable and working solution for our company customers
Understand different authentication protocols
Working closely with product, support teams and company stakeholders
4+ years of experience in Backend software development
Developed widely used enterprise software products
Experience in Python / Go programming with low level background
Experience in C/C++, WinAPI, Windows Internals, an advantage
Knowledge in networking or information security, an advantage
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent military experience
A leading hitech company is ooking for Security Engineering manager (reporting to the CISO) who will wear two primary hats:
– In the cloud, continuously seeks to improve our cloud networks and cloud-based systems. The role defines the operations of secure cloud infrastructure, platforms, and software.
– Manages a heterogeneous security infrastructure on a global scale for network and endpoint areas.
Develop cloud playbooks and runbooks for incident management
Provide monitoring points to help improve CSOC operations and logging/alerting
– 4 years hands-on experience in Information Security as a security Expert / Engineer / Architect.
– Expert knowledge in IT systems security, SaaS security, IaaS security, network security and endpoint security.
– Strong ability to review AWS or GCP cloud security design and architecture
– Management : advantage
In this Hitech leader, you will be leading the GRC team, working closely with a wide variety of teams and stakeholders, developing the GRC strategy, and ensuring adherence with compliance, risk, and security frameworks.
What You’ll Do:
– Consult in cyber security engagements, including the development of a cyber security plan, design its implementation, and provide guidance on building security roadmaps.
– Recommend cyber security and privacy governance strategies, policies, and procedures.
– Manage the cyber awareness program
– Ensure compliance with governmental and security regulations and standards, such as ISO27001, SOC2, GDPR, ITGC, PCI, etc
– Conduct internal risk assessment, manage external assessments and audits and ensure proper corrective action is taken
– Minimum 3 years of relevant GRC leading experience
– Deep knowledge of industry regulations and compliance, such as ISO27001, SOC2, NIST, PCI, GDPR, etc.
– Experience working with formal risk assessment, controls, and project management methodologies
לחברה מובילה דרוש/ה איש/ת GRC עם 2+ שנות ניסיון:
– בניית תוכנית שנתית לכלל הבקרות הנדרשות, ביצוע / בקרת ביצוע למול כלל הגורמים
– סיוע למנהלת התחום בהכנות להסמכה לתקן ISO
– רענון שנתי של הנהלים ואישורם למול בעלי התפקידים, לשכה משפטית ומנכ”ל
– הובלה של תהליך עידכון שנתי המאגרים למול הלשכה המשפטית
– בקרות SOX – הובלת כלל הבקרות בשוטף כנגזרת של חוק ורגולציה ועבודה למול גורמי הביקורת תוך תאום למול כל החטיבה וגורמים רלוונטים בארגון
A leading startup is looking for an IT Specialist to join our growing team.
– Responsibility on Mac and Linux operating systems install configure and debug.
– Provide support to users across the organization with common software and configuration issues making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions.
– Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization
– Software / Applications/ OS installation and setup.
– Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats.
– 3+ years of proven experience as an IT specialist, in a hyper-growth company
– Extensive experience with Mac/Linux/Google/Gmail environment
– Deep knowledge and experience with Linux.
השתלבות בצוות הענן תחת ענף תשתיות בזרוע הטכנולוגית,
הובלה בתכנון הקמה הטמעה ותחזוקה של עולמות הענן
– ניסיון בתחזוקת רשתות Microsoft. ידע מעמיק בשרתים Windows 2012-2016.
– ניסיון עבודה עם סביבה וירטואלית, מבוססת Vmware
– ידע בכתיבה סקריפטים – Powershell , עבודה עם TerraForms- יתרון
– ניסיון רלוונטי 2 שנים לפחות בתחום הענן – יתרון
A fast-growing cybersecurity startup with a groundbreaking product!
– As a product analyst, you will be an integral part of the process of shaping our product, on all of its aspects – starting from sales to research and development.
– You will conduct researches evolving around technological issues, analyze market data and competitors and become a POC for big tech trends.
– In Addition, based on product-related data analysis, you will provide actionable recommendations and conclusions for the company’s management.
– 3+ years of proven experience with Webint & Osint
– Excellent research skills with high technological orientation
– Ability to analyze large amounts of data and write comprehensive reports
Join our leading research team that is known for its findings of critical system vulnerabilities, exploits, malware campaigns and techniques. Conduct cutting-edge offensive and defensive low-level research. and spearhead the creation of innovative capabilities for our endpoint security platform. Empower our customers and incident response teams to stay ahead of the threat landscape.
– In-depth knowledge of x86/x64 Assembly
– Proven experience in reverse engineering
– In-depth knowledge of WindowsLinuxmacOS internals
– Experience with a research team or research projects
– Experience with C/C++ and Python
– Experience with kernel development
– Experience with vulnerability research or malware research (an advantage)
We are an hitech company looking for a capable IInformation Security Engineer who enjoys security work and possesses both deep and broad expertise in the security space.
What you’ll do:
– Engineer, implement, and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks, and information
– Identify and define system security requirements
– Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
– Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
What you bring:
– Proven work experience as a System Security Engineer or Information Security Engineer
– Broad knowledge of security control techniques and how they can be applied in a traditional IT environment as well as cloud-based systems
– Experience in building and maintaining security systems