We are seeking a talented and experienced Cloud Researcher to join our team. As a Cloud Researcher, you will investigate and analyze emerging threats, multi-cloud attacks, and sophisticated attack methods over cloud environments.
Conduct research and analysis on emerging threats and multi-cloud attacks.
Investigate sophisticated attack methods in cloud environments.
Stay updated with cloud technologies, network security, and Kubernetes cyber security.
Provide technical expertise and guidance on cloud security matters.
Prepare internal reports and present research findings to stakeholders.
Minimum of 3 years of experience in cloud security research and analysis or cloud IR .
Strong knowledge of AWS, GCP, and Azure, including infrastructure and services.
Familiarity with network security, Kubernetes, and cloud-native architectures.
A global enterrise company is looking for an Associate Director – Cloud Security Architect to enhance our team’s capabilities in securing our cloud environments.
This role will focus on the intersection of cloud architecture and identity & access management, ensuring robust, secure IAM practices are integrated into our public cloud and on-premise hosting environments in alignment with defined policies and industry standards.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Develop and maintain security roadmaps focusing on cloud environments, collaborating with other security domain architects for technology and service alignment.
Lead the evaluation of new IAM technologies/products/solutions for Public Cloud technologies, providing thought leadership in identifying specific IAM security standards.
Engage in hands-on engineering work, driving product/solution Proof of Concept alongside security architects/engineers.
4+ years of experience as an Information Security Architect, with a significant focus on IAM.
2+ years of experience with AWS or Azure, particularly with IAM security architecture (IaaS/PaaS).
2+ years of experience in DevOps/DevSecOps models, focusing on integrating IAM security practices.
In this SAAS hitech company , As red team expert, you will:
Leads focus of Red Team operations and development within Ethical Hacking Methodologies from kickoff to remediation, mentoring less experienced staff.
Conduct Red Team assessments against cloud environments and enterprise threat landscape to identify vulnerabilities in software, systems, networks, and logic.
Research and verify known attacks, exploits, and security weaknesses using researched and/or developed custom tools.
Develop accurate comprehensive reports and presentations for both technical and executive audiences that assist all other security team colleagues.
Assist with threat models with the developers and architecture teams
You should apply if you have:
5+ years of offensive security/red team experience
Threat modeling in a cloud environment
Knowledge of Secure SDLC
AWS Experience – a must
This leading startup hosting more than 100 million active users each month.
What You’ll Do:
Assess our app sec posture. Analyze our application to identify security issues
Strategize and Operate. Plan, execute, deploy, manage and maintain application security activities to maintain a low risk level
Collaborate. Work with our Development and DevOps team members to identify and remove security risks
Educate. Train developers on secure coding practices
You will be reporting to the Chief Information Security Officer.
What You’ll Bring:
4+ years of successful track record as an application security professional with focus on cloud native applications.
Experience with application security (hands-on penetration testing – advantage)
Experience in application development with at least one modern programming language.
Experience performing code reviews
s from start to finish. If you want to join an innovative tech company where you can challenge yourself, have the freedom to own your work, and make a lasting impact, then you have a spot within our growing community!
A leading Israeli cybersecurity and crisis management company. We secure companies in various verticals: finance, maritime, fintech, aviation, healthcare, and more.
Our outstanding consulting team is looking for a Director of Cyber Readiness.
Manage, mentor, and develop the teams of cybersecurity consultants, ensuring that they have the necessary skills and knowledge to provide top-quality service to clients.
Manage the financial aspects of the department.
Maintain high levels of team knowledge for cyber crisis readiness processes.
Act as the main point of contact for customer inquiries, escalations, etc.
onsible for ongoing monitoring and analysis of Israeli and international regulations related to cybersecurity, privacy protection, and related fields.
A minimum of 4-6 years of experience leading and managing cross-organizational cybersecurity GRC projects in large or medium-sized organizations. This includes working on-site with clients as needed.
Proven experience in drafting and implementing cybersecurity policies and procedures, both in Hebrew and English.
Demonstrable experience with regulatory and standardization processes, as well as familiarity with certifications such as ISO27001/27032, GDPR, Israeli Privacy Protection Regulations, NIST, and sectorial regulations like SEC, FDA, etc.
A leading Israeli cybersecurity and crisis management company. We secure companies in various verticals: finance, maritime, fintech, aviation, healthcare, and more. We are looking for a new Manager for our outstanding Managed Services.
Reports to: MSSP Manager
Manage, mentor, and develop a small team of cybersecurity professionals
Continuously research new cybersecurity technologies and trends to ensure the MSSP remains at the forefront of the industry.
Define automations (SOAR) workflow to streamline security processes and reduce manual effort.
Participating in cyber incident response to support crisis management, monitor affected clients, and conduct investigations.
Onboarding and configuring clients assets for SIEM monitoring.
2+ years of hands-on experience in cybersecurity with a specific focus on SIEM, SOC, and MSSP functions.
Hands-on experience with security technologies (EDRs, QRadar, Ticketing, firewalls, IDS/IPS, SIEM, VPN, etc.) public cloud environments (AWS/GCP/Azure)
Experience and deep understanding of automation platforms – (SOAR)
Experience with one scripting or developing language (Python/bash) – Advantage.
A a leading Israeli cybersecurity and crisis management company. We provide response to cyberattacks, cyber crisis management, and Managed Cybersecurity
Reports to: CEO
Manage, mentor, and develop the teams of cybersecurity professionals, ensuring that they have the necessary skills and knowledge to provide top-quality service to customers.
Manage the financial aspects of the managed services.
Maintain high levels of team readiness for cyber incidents.
Be an escalation point to handle complex security issues.
Supervise and lead the automation development of the managed service to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
Develop incident response methodology and nurture cyber practitioners towards hands-on incident response expertise.
Experience in the cybersecurity ecosystem – minimum five years.
Experience in leading a SOC team – minimum two years.
In-depth knowledge of security controls and technologies: EDR, SIEM, SOAR, Patch management, zero-trust technologies, and phishing awareness platforms.
The Global Infosec Department is working in a huge scale, cloud based environment
– Lead the company ISO27001 program
– In charge of 3rd party risk management program
– Write, publish and track compliance with the company global Infosec policies and procedures.
– Lead the company Infosec awareness program
– Respond on behalf of the company to external infosec audits, data protection assessments, Privacy requirements and any other related activity.
What we expect
– At least 3 years of experience in a similar role in a software/technology company.
– Experience leading GRC initiatives and making a significant impact on a similar company.
A successful hitech company is looking for a Senior System Administrator , playing a vital role in managing Corporate IT systems and infrastructure. Oversee on-premises and cloud-based solutions for seamless operations, contributing to our technology success. Responsibilities:
What You’ll Do:
– Develop and maintain robust IT systems and infrastructure for on-premises and cloud.
– Manage and optimize AWS resources for diverse applications and services.
– Leverage Okta for identity and access management across our ecosystem.
– Support and troubleshoot Windows, Linux, and macOS environments.
– Configure and maintain Checkpoint firewall solutions for enhanced security.
What You Bring:
– 4+ years of system administration and IT infrastructure management experience.
– Proven capabilities in managing Windows server and endpoint, Linux, and macOS environments and scripting for these environments.
A top tier cyber technology and services company, providing high-end consulting and incident response support for organizations worldwide, is looking for highly capable Incident Response team leader.
Main Responsibilities :
• Lead incident response and hunting efforts, including large scale sophisticated attacks, to contain and defeat to real-world cyber threats
• Lead a team of top-tier cyber security researchers and forensic experts conducting assessments and in-depth analysis in complex investigation, as well as security assessments.
• Provide excellent communication and status updates to a variety of audiences, including technical and executive stakeholders
• Collaborate and work with client’s IT and Security teams during investigations
• Design and improve internal incident response methodologies and processes
• At least 5 years’ experience in team management (from military service and/or industry)
• Unwavering focus and crisis management skills
• Exceptional written and verbal presentation skills
• Strong technical understanding of network fundamentals, common Internet protocols and system and security controls
• Experience with the tools and techniques used in security event analysis, incident response, computer forensics, malware analysis, or other areas of security operations
Our GRC Team (in the Security department) is expanding in a leading Hitech company, and we are looking for a GRC expert to join us and lead the company’s identity and data protection strategy.
As an GRC specialist you will be responsible for:
– Setting up strategic direction and policies for the company’s identity and data management program, that is robust and scalable to support the company’s growth.
– Mapping, establishing and improving global user management processes
– Crafting and improving DLP processes
– Assessing and managing risks for third parties
– Lead collaboration efforts across the organization
We’re looking for:
– 3-5 years of relevant experience working in a global SaaS company (or equivalent) as in-house identity management, information system management, GRC, information security or similar.
– Strong understanding of permission management and security principles, such as: RBAC, least privileges and need to know basis.