We are looking for an excellent technical cyber pre-sale and alliances individual contributor to play a critical part in GTM activities for growth areas, focused on innovative technology-powered consulting services.
– Internally work closely with peers in our network around the world – pitching, enabling and supporting them in selling the solutions and services to their clients
– Interact with clients in Israel and abroad, focused on technical selling of the services and solutions, articulating clearly the problem statement, our approach, the service itself, and value to client
– Support solution/sales leads, or lead yourself sales activities, as required
– Establish and nurture cooperation with system integrators and alliance partners
-3-5 year experience in cyber security technical presale
– Experience in system integrators, product portfolio companies, consulting firms with tech focus. or alternatively product management roles that included substantial outbound, sales and marketing support.
– Experience in cloud security and in cyber security solutions – major advantage
סוג משרה:מלאה 5 ימים בשבוע
A UNICORN enterprise-grade platform is looking for the Product Manager for Developer Solutions. You will :
– Work closely with customers and defining the platform’s APIs for advanced capabilities
– Scope and define the platform’s OpenAPI and marketplace connectivity
– Own the full developer’s suite, such as: Developer SDKs, tutorial, documentation etc..
– Collaborate with R&D, Sales and Marketing teams to define and implement the technical requirements and development plans for new features
– Strong technical background – Must have
– Experience in designing, building or using APIs and SDKs – Must have
– Past experience as a developer – NUST
– Past experience in a Product Management position – Advantage
In this cyber startup as Product Marketing you’ll be responsible for developing product-related content and messaging, competitive differentiation, and sales-enablement material.
– Translate technical details into benefits for our customers and partners
– Follow and analyze the market and rends as well as competitors to position products in the marketplace
– Work closely with product and sales teams to define go-to-market strategies for products and services
– Create marketing materials and sales toolkit to support go-to-market strategies (presentations, product and solution briefs, white papers, use cases, videos and more)
if you have –
– A proven combination of both a technical background (i.e- Pre-sale, product, dev, BSc in engineering, etc..) and the ability to create and deliver high-end content.
– 3+ years experience in the cybersecurity B2B market
– Experience in product marketing
A Cyber security startup is looking for a Marketing Director with a proven record of accomplishment in owning and managing an end-to-end marketing funnel, with an emphasis on Digital/Online Marketing tactics, methods, and collaterals.
– As the lead marketing person in the company, you shall be responsible for the entire Marketing stack, including:
– Plan and build (hands-on) the lead generation strategy & funnels, including paid channels (Linkedin, Google), retargeting campaigns, email marketing, marketing automation, SEO etc.
– Discover and coordinate webinars and speaking opportunities, and prepare the materials for such
– Creating and implementing an influencer marketing program, and coming up with new strategies and tactics to reach our goals.
A Perfect Match:
– 7 years of digital B2B marketing experience with both contracting and organically-lead initiatives
” Hands-on track record of creating online traffic and lead generation (using SEO, PPC and content marketing),
– Experience working with marketing automation platforms, preferably Hubspot
– Background with Cybersecurity and PC B2B – MUST.
– Fluent English – writing and speaking – MUST
– Experience working with US and EU-based target audience, and understanding of US and EU culture