As part of our growing marketing team (Funded cyber startup) you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with peers in the sales, research and product groups. As Product Marketing Manager you’ll be responsible for developing product-related content and messaging, competitive differentiation, and sales-enablement material.
– Translate technical details into benefits for our customers and partners
– Follow and analyze market and trends as well as competitors to position products in the marketplace
– Work closely with product and sales teams to define go-to-market strategies for products and services
– Create marketing materials and sales toolkit to support go-to-market strategies (presentations, product and solution briefs, white papers, use cases, videos and more)
– Technical background- product, dev, SE, BSc in engineering, etc..
– Proven experience in the cyber security or industrial sectors
” High-level English language
The market leader in the Privileged Access Management space offering enterprise class solution, designed to help organizations reduce privileged access security risk in an ever expanding attack surface – across on-premises infrastructure, cloud and hybrid environments. Looking for Product manager. RESPONSIBILITIES – Collect, prioritize and internally communicate product requirements, define product features, manage and communicate product roadmap and future versions Work closely with product owner/functional analyst and R&D to track version progress and ensure timely and high quality version releases – Conduct strategic business opportunity analysis, including market and competitive research – Collaborate with sales, professional services, business development, management, and operations on a daily basis – Produce technical presentations and sales tools, support product marketing with go-to-market campaigns REQUIREMENTS – 2-3 years of experience in product management or 4-5 years as a functional analyst – Ability to work effectively with the business, good understanding of business needs – Proven technical skills and self-learning ability, capable of thoroughly understanding the functional and technical aspects of a complex system – Knowledge in SDLC (software development lifecycle) in enterprises – Evangelism, pusher and experience in the field (working and training with AE, PS, SE) – Proven ability to succeed in a cross-functional team environment – Excellent communication and presentation skills (mainly in English) – Willingness to travel (4-6 times a year)
סוג משרה:מלאה 5 ימים בשבוע