A Cyber security startup is looking for a Marketing Director with a proven record of accomplishment in owning and managing an end-to-end marketing funnel, with an emphasis on Digital/Online Marketing tactics, methods, and collaterals.
– As the lead marketing person in the company, you shall be responsible for the entire Marketing stack, including:
– Plan and build (hands-on) the lead generation strategy & funnels, including paid channels (Linkedin, Google), retargeting campaigns, email marketing, marketing automation, SEO etc.
– Discover and coordinate webinars and speaking opportunities, and prepare the materials for such
– Creating and implementing an influencer marketing program, and coming up with new strategies and tactics to reach our goals.
A Perfect Match:
– 7 years of digital B2B marketing experience with both contracting and organically-lead initiatives
” Hands-on track record of creating online traffic and lead generation (using SEO, PPC and content marketing),
– Experience working with marketing automation platforms, preferably Hubspot
– Background with Cybersecurity and PC B2B – MUST.
– Fluent English – writing and speaking – MUST
– Experience working with US and EU-based target audience, and understanding of US and EU culture
סוג משרה:מלאה 5 ימים בשבוע
As part of our growing marketing team (Funded cyber startup) you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with peers in the sales, research and product groups. As Product Marketing Manager you’ll be responsible for developing product-related content and messaging, competitive differentiation, and sales-enablement material.
– Translate technical details into benefits for our customers and partners
– Follow and analyze market and trends as well as competitors to position products in the marketplace
– Work closely with product and sales teams to define go-to-market strategies for products and services
– Create marketing materials and sales toolkit to support go-to-market strategies (presentations, product and solution briefs, white papers, use cases, videos and more)
– Technical background- product, dev, SE, BSc in engineering, etc..
– Proven experience in the cyber security or industrial sectors
” High-level English language