An Israeli technology company known for its best-in-class technology to help government intelligence and law-enforcement agencies lawfully address the most dangerous issues in today’s world, are looking for a IOS tech lead
Required Experience/ Qualifications
B.Sc. in Computer Science or Relevant IDF background (8200’s or MAMRAM’s programming courses)
At least 3 years’ experience of C / C++ / Objective C
Knowledge of the internals of Linux / iOS / Android
Nice to Have
Experience in Reverse engineering
Experience in Embedded / RT systems
Experience in Mobile development
A global & leader cyber company in privileged access management are looking for an experienced team leader with high professional skills and a drive for execution to manage one of EPM Agent Teams. Using comprehensive business and technical knowledge, the team leader accompanies the entire development process starting from the planning phase, through the development and testing process to successful release to our customers. The team leader works closely with PM, PO, support and other team leaders in R&D.
4+ years hands-on experience in software development.
2+ years of experience as a team leader, leading at least 5 developers
2+ years development in Windows Internals or MAC OS Internals or Linux Internals
Excellent C++ knowledge (or Swift knowledge for MAC experts)
Proven Agile experience
Security mindset and the ability to think like an attacker.
Reverse Engineering experience – an advantage
Penetration testing experience – an advantage
BSc in computer-science/engineering – an advantage.
A global & leader cyber company in privileged access management are looking for a backend developer!
Research platforms and frameworks in the DevOps, Cloud and Container Orchestration domains, to enable better applying security standards in those areas.
Diverse technology stack using various programming languages such as Ruby, C#, Java and C++
Member in a highly talented cross-functional development team, built of developers,
Requirements and Skills:
Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Programming or Engineering related field / Elite unit alumni
5+ years of experience in RubyJavaC#C++PythonGoNode
Backend server programming (multithreaded programming, performance tuning)
Excellent design and analytical skills
Experience with Containers and Orchestration tools, such as Docker, OpenShift and Kubernetes
Familiarity with configuration management tools like Ansible, Chef and Puppet
Experience with AWS development
Fluent in English, good writing skills
A cyber-security start-up in field of Agentless multi-factor authentication platform is looking for a Backend Developer!
Develop solution’s Datapath and business-logic and implement its new features
Build enterprise grade product in a complex and large scale environments
Provide scalable, maintainable and working solution for our company customers
Understand different authentication protocols
Working closely with product, support teams and company stakeholders
4+ years of experience in Backend software development
Developed widely used enterprise software products
Experience in Python / Go programming with low level background
Experience in C/C++, WinAPI, Windows Internals, an advantage
Knowledge in networking or information security, an advantage
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent military experience
The elite, fast growing Cyber Security startup that revolutionizes the way Data Centers and Public Clouds are protected, is seeking senior backend developer.
What does our team do?
Our team is responsible for the architecture and development of the cloud based management services.
What will you do in our team?
As a senior backend developer on our team, you will help us build a world class scalable backend platform. You will be responsible for the end-to-end feature lifecycle: starting from design and architecture, through implementing, testing, and releasing the feature.
– 6+ Years of Backend Development using Python, Go or comparable (Ruby/Java/C#/C++/Rust)
– Previous experience in E2E design and implementation of features as part of large scale backend projects
– Experience working with one or more of the following technologies: Elasticsearch, MongoDB, redis, RabbitMQ, Kafka, celery, other big-data platforms
A fast-growing cybersecurity start-up based in the heart of Tel Aviv, led by world-class cyber experts
is looking for a talented and experienced software engineer to join our innovative R&D team in this exciting journey.
In this job you will:
– Work closely with the VP R&D to define, develop and implement our core products
– Be part of a vibrant development team of experienced engineers and security experts that develops the core engine of our solution
– Develop in Go and leverage cutting-edge technology stack that includes containers, NoSQL databases mixed with low-level security applications
– At least 3+ years of proven experience in software development
– Proven track record of delivering large-scale, high-quality products
– Love to take on creative tasks, have end-to-end ownership and work collaboratively to advance our mission and business goals
This cyber startup offers a complete end-to-end hardware and software solution including secure endpoints and cloud, with on-prem option.
Do you have the Ability to comprehend sophisticated systems? To work in a multi-tasked and dynamic environment? Are you Innovative, out-of-the-box thinker?
· Research and development of the core technologies in the solution
· Responsibility of the bring-up processes of the company
· Lead the bring-up process and collaborate with the hardware team
· Development over embedded Linux environments
· 7+ years of experience in programming, with an emphasis on object oriented languages like C++ and python. In addition, experience with low level languages like C and Assembly
· Experience with cyber security domain
· Experience in development of Linux Drivers
· Experience with Linux Kernel and user space development
· Performance tuning of embedded code
סוג משרה:מלאה 5 ימים בשבוע
A cyber company in automotive industry is looking for a SW Team Leader
Managerial experience of 2-3 years
Experience of more than 4 years in SW development of Linux systems
Excellent knowledge of C++ programming languages
B.Sc. in Computer Sciences, Electrical Engineering or IDF intelligence corps alumnus
Experience in analyzing and porting embedded stacks
Experience as a SW Team Leader
Knowledge in cyber-security
Knowledge in networking
Experience with the automotive industry
A technology-Driven, diversified principal trading firm is looking for highly skilled Ph.D. level researchers for an Algorithmic Trading Research Group in Tel Aviv.
Researchers at our company apply tools from a variety of disciplines including statistics, control theory, machine learning, optimization, and signal processing to develop algorithmic trading strategies. Our research team collaborates on idea generation and strategy development, while encouraging independent exploration and original approaches. Researchers have access to clean data integrated with a high-performance computing grid and the support of dedicated software developers.
Ph.D. with a focus on machine learning, signal processing, optimization, control, or statistics
An interest in financial markets
Experience in handling large data sets using languages such as Python, R, MATLAB ,or C++
Significant hands-on experience with formulating a research problem, conducting the research, and developing a working system
Prior experience in finance is not necessary. finance-specific training will be provided
סוג משרה:מלאה 5 ימים בשבוע
We are looking for technical lead who is results-driven Back-end expert. This person will develop & lead full development process and guides others in implementing technical solutions, proposes innovative solutions and drives their implementation and support by bringing deep understanding of programming languages and tools. To analyze current codes and industry development to create a more seamless experience for users.
– Be a part and lead the overall product life cycle.
– Develop in multi languages and use high-end technologies such as: Golang, Protobuf, GRPC, Python, Kubernetes, Docker and more.
– Constantly challenge and expand your knowledge of your software architecture, programming and new technologies
– Guides others in implementing technical solutions • Working on cross system features collaborate with other development teams.
– 7+ years of experience in backend development
– Proven experience in Golang(or c++), Python development.
– Basic devops experience – Kubernetes, Docker
– Experience in using Grpc and PROTOBUF.
– Experience in Network & Protocols (SSL/TLS, HTTP, HTTP2)
– Experience with designing programming features and development cycles.
– Highly proficient in Linux environment
A leading cyber-security company within the automotive industry is looking for a Software Engineer to design, develop and maintain cutting-edge cybersecurity solutions.
– Experience of more than 4 years in SW development of Linux systems
– Excellent knowledge of C++ programming languages
– B.Sc. in Computer Sciences, Electrical Engineering or IDF intelligence corps alumnus
– Experience in analyzing and porting embedded stacks
חברה בבעלות פרטית המספקת שירותים מתקדמים בתחום אבטחת המידע לגופים מסחריים וביטחוניים. פעילותה כוללת ביצוע בדיקות אבטחת מידע מתקדמות, עבודות מחקר יזומות ומוזמנות, חקירות מחשב ואיתור ומניעת ריגול תעשייתי
– לפחות 4 שנים ניסיון בבדיקות PT מאחת מהתחומים הבאים: ביטחוני/צבאי/פיננסי- חובה
– ידע מוכח בפרוטוקולי תקשורת TCPIP ו-IPV6- חובה
– ניסיון בפריצות ומציאת חולשות תוך שימוש בכלי פריצות למערכות אפליקטיביות- חובה
– ידע בתחום תכנות מאובטח ותוכנה מאובטחת ב C++ או C#
– ניסיון עם win internals
– ידע מוכח בשימוש באקספלויטים – חובה
– ניסיון בכתיבת נהלים בעברית ואנגלית- חובה
– נכונות לנסיעות לחו”ל- חובה
סוג משרה:מלאה 5 ימים בשבוע