A global security company is looking for senior PT
As an Information Security PT, candidate has to focus on identifying and assessing vulnerabilities in software systems, Networks and cloud based application.
– 3+ years expertise in Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing of Web Applications
– Penetration testing of Mobile applications and websites.
– Experience/Knowledge with Containers/Cloud/Kuberbeters
This healtcare startup is building a value-driven platform for aligning incentives and connecting patients with the best providers for their needs.
As an application security expert, you’ll provide guidance and lead our Secure SDLC program. Among those responsibilities:
– Provide guidance on prioritization and remediation of security issues.
– Provide guidance on secure SDLC implementation.
– Mentor development teams through training, brown bags, and hackathons.
– Assess the application design and architecture against security best practices.
– Perform threat modeling of new and existing applications.
– Conduct manual security assessments against web applications and APIs.
What we are looking for:
– 5+ years of relevant experience
– Experience with application security
– Experience in application development with at least one modern programming language.
– Knowledge of OWASP
– Experience performing code reviews
– Knowledge of web application architectures
A global SaaS hitech company is looking for a highly skilled, experienced, and motivated application hands-on security manager to lead and grow the application security team. This team owns all aspects of security for all applications and services.
You and your team will be responsible for:
– Integrating security requirements
– Proactively performing security assessments to prevent security vulnerabilities
– Conducting trainings and awareness to raise developer awareness of security best practices
– Performing security testing before release
– Defining the Secure-SDLC process partnering closely with our development teams to produce innovative and secure solutions.
– 5 years of relevant experience in application security and secure coding diagnosis
– Solid knowledge and experience using SAST solutions and code testing tools.
– Threat Risk Modeling methodologies.
– Ability to explain security vulnerabilities and weaknesses in the OWASP Top 10 and other renowned top vulnerabilities to a variety of audiences.
A global successful hitech company is looking for Security Architect that plays an integral role in defining and assessing our t security strategy, architecture and practices.
The security architect will be responsible for the following activities and functions:
· Develop and maintain at security strategic plan, roadmap and architecture process in alignment with enterprise policies and standards.
· Develop and implement security solutions and capabilities for applications teams
· Develop and maintain security architecture artifacts (models, templates, controls, standards and procedures) that can be used to leverage security capabilities in projects and operations.
· Conduct or participate in incident response exercises, forensic analysis, penetration testing, disaster recovery planning and business continuity management.
· At least 7 years of experience in a cybersecurity discipline at an architect level, both for application and infastracture.
· Previous, hands-on experience managing security infrastructure such as firewalls, IPSs, WAFs, endpoint protection, SIEM and log management technology, Vulnerability and Bas solutions.
· Experience in designing and implementing Customer Data Protection and Credentials management (TLS, PKI, Secrets, etc.) solutions
A the leader in device visibility and control, our customers are very advanced and security aware, accordingly we promise them no less than the highest security bar in the industry.
As Cybersecurity Expert you will help to deliver on that promise!
– Be part of the Software Security Engineering Team as an hands on Engineer.
– Develop security related infrastructure and APIs and help engineering teams to adopt them.
– Develop cybersecurity attack automated tools that will help to validate the security at scale.
– Perform security research for our products in order to hunt vulnerability.
– Perform pen testing activities in order to find weaknesses in our products.
– 5+ years of relevant industry hands on experience in Cybersecurity
– 3+ years of relevant industry hands on experience in Software Development in one or more of the following: Java, C#, Go, Python, CPP
– Experience with Web penetration tests
– Experience in performing hands on penetration testing on large and complex systems and environments (including public cloud workloads on AWS / Azure / GCP)
A cyber startup – You’ll be hacking the next generation of connected services and assisting vehicle manufacturers in securing them properly
You’ll be cooperating with our Embedded researchers in realizing complex penetration testing scenarios, spanning over vehicles, mobile devices and large backend systems.
3+ years of experience in penetration testing of web applications and infrastructure, with specific expertise in attacking modern cloud and container-based environments
Profound experience with penetration testing tools and common research methods
Good knowledge of scripting languages (python, bash etc.)
The urge to break (into) stuff
A global enterprise company is looking for an enthusiastic
Information Security Architect
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
– Define technical security standards
– Design and blueprint security architecture
– Support project teams in choosing the right security architecture within the Application Security domain.
– Embed secure design lifecycle, including project information risk and associated security testing and oversee practices as the threat landscape evolves.
– 8 + years of working experience. 4 of those years with Information Security management
– 5+ years of working experience managing a Security SDLC program
– 2 plus years’ experience in senior management positions in a matrix organization
– Experience with AWS, Azure or other cloud-based infrastructure architecture, services, and security frameworks
A cyber startup with Genetic Malware Analysis technology, offering enterprises automated malware analysis for improving theirsecurityoperations and accelerating incident response.
We’re looking for an experienced Security Researcher to join our top-notch research team, that is responsible for the core engine and technology of the company’s products.
– Responsible for the core technology and solving complex cybersecurity challenges
– Be a source of cybersecurity innovation within the company
– Analyze malware behaviors and campaigns and produce high-quality research content for our blog, webinars and represent as a speaker at conferences
Desired Skills and Experience:
– Strong malware analysis skills, including reverse engineering
– Knowledge of Linux internals
– Deep understanding of disassemblers, compilers and unpacking malware samples
– Interest in cybersecurity, malware campaigns and threat actors
The most comprehensive, on-demand SaaS-based Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS) platform that lets protect organization at the click of a button. Looking for Penetration Tester.
– 2 Years’ experience with Penetration Testing of Web-apps and Client-Server apps.
– 2 Years’ experience with Penetration Testing of Infrastructures and Windows domain based networks.
– Deep understating of common hacking tools like: Metasploit Framework, Empire, NMAP, Burp Suite, SQLMap etc..
– Scripting using common scripting languages: Bat, Bash, Python, Powershell etc.
Software & Cyber Security experts to provide top notch professional services in the field of Product and Application Security. Looking for Application Penetration Tester.
– As an Application Security, you will preemptively work with clients to enhance their resilience i.e. their capability to deny and sustain attacks and detect and react to these attacks in real time.
– Your focus will be on building application security strategies and evaluating and enhancing the security throughout system development lifecycle.
– Up to 2 years of experience with Application security penetration testing.
– Good understanding of application security methodologies and frameworks (e.g. OWASP) including Stride, Dread, Application Threat Modeling – advantage
– Database security experience including AAA, integration & connection – advantage
– Application Security design and architecture – advantage
– Fluent English (written and spoken) and proven presentation skills
– Relevant education (e.g., BSc., CISSP, OSCP)
Advanced managed security service provider for operational technology and industrial control systems (OT/ICS). The company is led by former IDFcybersecurityexperts with decades of experience defending mission-critical infrastructures. Looking for an experienced Penetration Tester, who is a technological figure with strong leadership skills to promote and lead the development of the red team services in the SCADA world (with all the technological challenges it brings and the creation of knowledge from scratch).
– leading stealth penetrations while reaching into sensitive human life systems and critical business processes, in order to assess the operational risk and find the weaknesses in its security process.
– 4-5+ years’ experience in penetration testing or cyber operational understanding
– Excellent English verbal and writings skills
– Technical expertise & knowledge in information security architecture, network and operating systems, computer network intrusion detection/prevention systems and network devices
– Experienced in reverse engineering and/or vulnerability analysis
חברה בבעלות פרטית המספקת שירותים מתקדמים בתחום אבטחת המידע לגופים מסחריים וביטחוניים. פעילותה כוללת ביצוע בדיקות אבטחת מידע מתקדמות, עבודות מחקר יזומות ומוזמנות, חקירות מחשב ואיתור ומניעת ריגול תעשייתי
– לפחות 4 שנים ניסיון בבדיקות PT מאחת מהתחומים הבאים: ביטחוני/צבאי/פיננסי- חובה
– ידע מוכח בפרוטוקולי תקשורת TCPIP ו-IPV6- חובה
– ניסיון בפריצות ומציאת חולשות תוך שימוש בכלי פריצות למערכות אפליקטיביות- חובה
– ידע בתחום תכנות מאובטח ותוכנה מאובטחת ב C++ או C#
– ניסיון עם win internals
– ידע מוכח בשימוש באקספלויטים – חובה
– ניסיון בכתיבת נהלים בעברית ואנגלית- חובה
– נכונות לנסיעות לחו”ל- חובה