A global successful hitech company is looking for Security Architect that plays an integral role in defining and assessing our t security strategy, architecture and practices.
The security architect will be responsible for the following activities and functions:
· Develop and maintain at security strategic plan, roadmap and architecture process in alignment with enterprise policies and standards.
· Develop and implement security solutions and capabilities for applications teams
· Develop and maintain security architecture artifacts (models, templates, controls, standards and procedures) that can be used to leverage security capabilities in projects and operations.
· Conduct or participate in incident response exercises, forensic analysis, penetration testing, disaster recovery planning and business continuity management.
· At least 7 years of experience in a cybersecurity discipline at an architect level, both for application and infastracture.
· Previous, hands-on experience managing security infrastructure such as firewalls, IPSs, WAFs, endpoint protection, SIEM and log management technology, Vulnerability and Bas solutions.
· Experience in designing and implementing Customer Data Protection and Credentials management (TLS, PKI, Secrets, etc.) solutions
A the leader in device visibility and control, our customers are very advanced and security aware, accordingly we promise them no less than the highest security bar in the industry.
As Cybersecurity Expert you will help to deliver on that promise!
– Be part of the Software Security Engineering Team as an hands on Engineer.
– Develop security related infrastructure and APIs and help engineering teams to adopt them.
– Develop cybersecurity attack automated tools that will help to validate the security at scale.
– Perform security research for our products in order to hunt vulnerability.
– Perform pen testing activities in order to find weaknesses in our products.
– 5+ years of relevant industry hands on experience in Cybersecurity
– 3+ years of relevant industry hands on experience in Software Development in one or more of the following: Java, C#, Go, Python, CPP
– Experience with Web penetration tests
– Experience in performing hands on penetration testing on large and complex systems and environments (including public cloud workloads on AWS / Azure / GCP)
A cyber startup – You’ll be hacking the next generation of connected services and assisting vehicle manufacturers in securing them properly
You’ll be cooperating with our Embedded researchers in realizing complex penetration testing scenarios, spanning over vehicles, mobile devices and large backend systems.
3+ years of experience in penetration testing of web applications and infrastructure, with specific expertise in attacking modern cloud and container-based environments
Profound experience with penetration testing tools and common research methods
Good knowledge of scripting languages (python, bash etc.)
The urge to break (into) stuff
A global enterprise company is looking for an enthusiastic
Information Security Architect
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
– Define technical security standards
– Design and blueprint security architecture
– Support project teams in choosing the right security architecture within the Application Security domain.
– Embed secure design lifecycle, including project information risk and associated security testing and oversee practices as the threat landscape evolves.
– 8 + years of working experience. 4 of those years with Information Security management
– 5+ years of working experience managing a Security SDLC program
– 2 plus years’ experience in senior management positions in a matrix organization
– Experience with AWS, Azure or other cloud-based infrastructure architecture, services, and security frameworks
A cyber startup with Genetic Malware Analysis technology, offering enterprises automated malware analysis for improving theirsecurityoperations and accelerating incident response.
We’re looking for an experienced Security Researcher to join our top-notch research team, that is responsible for the core engine and technology of the company’s products.
– Responsible for the core technology and solving complex cybersecurity challenges
– Be a source of cybersecurity innovation within the company
– Analyze malware behaviors and campaigns and produce high-quality research content for our blog, webinars and represent as a speaker at conferences
Desired Skills and Experience:
– Strong malware analysis skills, including reverse engineering
– Knowledge of Linux internals
– Deep understanding of disassemblers, compilers and unpacking malware samples
– Interest in cybersecurity, malware campaigns and threat actors
The most comprehensive, on-demand SaaS-based Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS) platform that lets protect organization at the click of a button. Looking for Penetration Tester.
– 2 Years’ experience with Penetration Testing of Web-apps and Client-Server apps.
– 2 Years’ experience with Penetration Testing of Infrastructures and Windows domain based networks.
– Deep understating of common hacking tools like: Metasploit Framework, Empire, NMAP, Burp Suite, SQLMap etc..
– Scripting using common scripting languages: Bat, Bash, Python, Powershell etc.
Software & Cyber Security experts to provide top notch professional services in the field of Product and Application Security. Looking for Application Penetration Tester.
– As an Application Security, you will preemptively work with clients to enhance their resilience i.e. their capability to deny and sustain attacks and detect and react to these attacks in real time.
– Your focus will be on building application security strategies and evaluating and enhancing the security throughout system development lifecycle.
– Up to 2 years of experience with Application security penetration testing.
– Good understanding of application security methodologies and frameworks (e.g. OWASP) including Stride, Dread, Application Threat Modeling – advantage
– Database security experience including AAA, integration & connection – advantage
– Application Security design and architecture – advantage
– Fluent English (written and spoken) and proven presentation skills
– Relevant education (e.g., BSc., CISSP, OSCP)
Global cyber companyDeveloper of electronics & software dealing with critical vehicle systems and user data, opened cyber technology platform in Tel Aviv enabling the Group to accelerate its cyber security strategy.
Looking for Security Research Lead.
– Research of new vulnerabilities in areas of CAN, IP and operating system. creating suite of penetration tests
– Present the results of the research performed, explain the related risks and suggest appropriate action plans. Adapt the level of vulgarization to the audience
– 5 plus years of commercial experience in offensive weakness and pentest research, audit is a plus
– Offensive experience from military service is a plus
Embedded Linux or Android environments-
– Networking technologies and protocols (Ethernet required. CAN is a plus)
חברה בבעלות פרטית המספקת שירותים מתקדמים בתחום אבטחת המידע לגופים מסחריים וביטחוניים. פעילותה כוללת ביצוע בדיקות אבטחת מידע מתקדמות, עבודות מחקר יזומות ומוזמנות, חקירות מחשב ואיתור ומניעת ריגול תעשייתי
– לפחות 4 שנים ניסיון בבדיקות PT מאחת מהתחומים הבאים: ביטחוני/צבאי/פיננסי- חובה
– ידע מוכח בפרוטוקולי תקשורת TCPIP ו-IPV6- חובה
– ניסיון בפריצות ומציאת חולשות תוך שימוש בכלי פריצות למערכות אפליקטיביות- חובה
– ידע בתחום תכנות מאובטח ותוכנה מאובטחת ב C++ או C#
– ניסיון עם win internals
– ידע מוכח בשימוש באקספלויטים – חובה
– ניסיון בכתיבת נהלים בעברית ואנגלית- חובה
– נכונות לנסיעות לחו”ל- חובה
The global leader in privileged access security, a critical layer of IT security to protect data, infrastructure and assets across the enterprise, in the cloud and throughout the DevOps pipeline invite you to be a part of Analyzing, designing and developing new features for the web interfaces and backend infrastructure for a fast growing SaaS enterprise product. Looking for R&D Security Architect.
– Own, drive and lead security processes, tools, methods, and knowledge and security enhancements in the product group.
– Work closely with and follow the professional guidance by the R&D Security Leader.
– Report to R&D group manager.
– Has security mindset, and security principles they believe in.
– 6+ years of software development experience
– 3+ years in software security (security researcher/ security engineer / security architect)
– Leading experience
– Experience as a security architect in a development organization – an advantage
– Vast knowledge and experience in the following: Secure Software Development Life Cycle, Secure development and coding practices, Security testing and assurance, Security architecture and design, Severity assessment and Risk management, Threat Modeling