Join our leading research team that is known for its findings of critical system vulnerabilities, exploits, malware campaigns and techniques. Conduct cutting-edge offensive and defensive low-level research. and spearhead the creation of innovative capabilities for our endpoint security platform. Empower our customers and incident response teams to stay ahead of the threat landscape.
– In-depth knowledge of x86/x64 Assembly
– Proven experience in reverse engineering
– In-depth knowledge of WindowsLinuxmacOS internals
– Experience with a research team or research projects
– Experience with C/C++ and Python
– Experience with kernel development
– Experience with vulnerability research or malware research (an advantage)
At our company, the world’s most talented innovators are shaping the way the world is entertained and informed.
Building on decades of expertise, we are the largest global provider of video solutions.
Our values connect us. Our diversity gives us strength. Our curiosity inspires creativity.
Great video content enriches all our lives, but the economy for creation and distribution of amazing content is under massive threat from rampant piracy that is undermining the businesses of those that produce and distribute high quality video entertainment.
As an outstanding Security Researcher, you will join the battle against these pirates of the digital seas, by building extensive, precise and real time intelligence views of the pirate eco system, using a cutting edge arsenal of data analysis, data-mining and our big data tools.
– Intelligence background – extensive knowledge in OSINT intel collection, crawling methods and known tools
– At least two years of relevant experience in cyber security research
– Thorough knowledge in networking protocols, such as DNS, HTTP, SSL/TLS
– Strong knowledge of security practices, threats and vulnerabilities
– Familiarity with known attack techniques, attacking tools (Kali Linux, Metasploit, else)
– Extensive knowledge relevant programming/scripting experience (Python, shell scripts) and in SQL
– Creativity, innovation and self-motivation
– Excellent team player
– Highly organized and pays high attention to details
– Experience in working with Linux environments
– A degree in computer science or equivalent field
We are a cyber security company, that protects millions across the globe against advanced threats with the most innovative cyber defense solution out there.
Our customers enjoy a simple, highly effective, and cost-efficient solution that is truly disruptive to today’s current cybersecurity model.
We are looking to hire a Linux Senior Researcher to join our team at this exciting stage of our company’s growth.
We are looking for a researcher that has at least 5-years of experience in the cyber security domain with at least one year hands-on in Linux environments and one year as a researcher.
As a lead researcher in the Linux team, you’ll be working on the company’s, advanced security solution. You will be involved in researching threats, proposing product improvements & developing Proofs-Of-Concept for different devices and different architectures.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
– Guide product and development teams on Linux product strategy and implementation
– Research and serve as knowledge base for current Linux cyber security landscape. attacks, techniques, tools, and processes for malware, exploits, and defense evasion
– Provide guidance to ensure product integration into global companies SIEM, SOC, and Incident Response flows – to include relevant forensic and attack correlation and classification
– Lead red team/penetration testing effort to ensure product efficacy
– Participate in customer interactions, representing the Company Linux product at a technical level to customers
– Represent Company Linux product at industry forums and through blogs
– BSc Computer Science or equivalent
– 5 years of experience in a security role with at least one year as a researcher
– Experience in penetration testing and reverse engineering
– Familiarity with state of the art in cyber attacks
– Knowledge of endpoint defenses and how these defenses are subverted
– Experience in presenting security products and research to industry forums and/or customers
– In-depth Linux kernel at the lowest level
– Development abilities C/C++
– Knowledge of other popular development languages such as Go, Rust, Java, PHP ,and Shell scripting
– Published author in journals/blogs
– Cybersecurity industry certifications
This cyber startup that is doing GOOD to the worls is looking for malware researcher.
– Analyze complex applications and SDKs and understand how they work while overcoming obfuscation & encryption.
= Take part in developing internal security tools
– Participate in large security projects
– Find the bad guys, take them down, feel proud
– Experience with static tools such as IDA Pro and Ghidra.
– Experience with dynamic tools such as Frida, Ollydbg or x64dbg.
– 3+ Experience with reversing malware in C#/C/C++.
Ww’re a succcessfyl cyber start up and we’re looking for a specialist who can think like a Cyber attacker. an expert who understands how hackers and Cyber criminals behave and transfer this knowledge to the automotive domain.
Analyze potential intrusions, threats, and vulnerabilities of vehicle inner components.
Using your Cyber Security techniques and knowledge, you will research cyber threats, develop a vulnerability management system and cyber security tools.
– Proven Experience At the IR/Forensics cyber security field – At least 4 years
– Experience in scripts – at least 3 years – python/bash – preferred
– Experience in linux forensics
– Basic reverse engineering skills and usage of disassemblers – advanatge
A cyber startup – You’ll be hacking the next generation of connected services and assisting vehicle manufacturers in securing them properly
You’ll be cooperating with our Embedded researchers in realizing complex penetration testing scenarios, spanning over vehicles, mobile devices and large backend systems.
3+ years of experience in penetration testing of web applications and infrastructure, with specific expertise in attacking modern cloud and container-based environments
Profound experience with penetration testing tools and common research methods
Good knowledge of scripting languages (python, bash etc.)
The urge to break (into) stuff
An early stage start-up focused on breach readiness and cyber resiliency. Looking for an awesome Cyber Security Professional to power-up the red team, incident response, and threat hunting customer-facing projects.
– Compromise Assessment and Incident Response investigations
– Red Team and Penetration testing projects
– Contribute to R&D efforts to develop technology offering (including development of software components)
– Research and development of techniques to detect of cyber-attacks
– Forensics investigation to understand how cyber attacks were carried out
– 5 Year relevant experience in IR/Forensics/PT
– Computer networks expert
– Excellent English
Israeli boutique cyber consultancy and project company invites you to join the team of experienced cyber security professionals, with a wide and deep understanding of software, technology, and security is looking for skilled Security Researcher.
– Expose and exploit vulnerabilities in open source and closed source products
– Develop tools and infrastructure for security research
– Solve complex technological problems
– Develop special software capabilities
– Reverse engineering skills
– Vulnerability research or pen-testing experience for non-web based products
– Deep technological understating, especially of low-level technology
– Working with security tools such as: IDA, WINDBG, Immunity, fuzzers or similar
– C, CPP, X86, ARM, other ISAs