An Israeli technology company known for its best-in-class technology to help government intelligence and law-enforcement agencies lawfully address the most dangerous issues in today’s world, are looking for a IOS tech lead
Required Experience/ Qualifications
B.Sc. in Computer Science or Relevant IDF background (8200’s or MAMRAM’s programming courses)
At least 3 years’ experience of C / C++ / Objective C
Knowledge of the internals of Linux / iOS / Android
Nice to Have
Experience in Reverse engineering
Experience in Embedded / RT systems
Experience in Mobile development
Ww’re a succcessfyl cyber start up and we’re looking for a specialist who can think like a Cyber attacker. an expert who understands how hackers and Cyber criminals behave and transfer this knowledge to the automotive domain.
Analyze potential intrusions, threats, and vulnerabilities of vehicle inner components.
Using your Cyber Security techniques and knowledge, you will research cyber threats, develop a vulnerability management system and cyber security tools.
– Proven Experience At the IR/Forensics cyber security field – At least 4 years
– Experience in scripts – at least 3 years – python/bash – preferred
– Experience in linux forensics
– Basic reverse engineering skills and usage of disassemblers – advanatge
An hitech company is looking for an outstanding Senior Cyber Security Researcher.
You will be building extensive, precise and real time intelligence views of the eco system, using a cutting edge arsenal of data analysis, data-mining, Webint and OSINT capabilities.
– Intelligence background – knowledge in OSINT collection
methods and tools
– At least two years of relevant experience in Cyber Security Analysis and research
– Thorough knowledge in networking protocols, such as DNS, HTTP
– Knowledge in SQL and relevant programming/scripting experience
– Advanced Python Skills
סוג משרה:מלאה 5 ימים בשבוע
A cyber startup – You’ll be hacking the next generation of connected services and assisting vehicle manufacturers in securing them properly
You’ll be cooperating with our Embedded researchers in realizing complex penetration testing scenarios, spanning over vehicles, mobile devices and large backend systems.
3+ years of experience in penetration testing of web applications and infrastructure, with specific expertise in attacking modern cloud and container-based environments
Profound experience with penetration testing tools and common research methods
Good knowledge of scripting languages (python, bash etc.)
The urge to break (into) stuff
A cyber startup with Genetic Malware Analysis technology, offering enterprises automated malware analysis for improving theirsecurityoperations and accelerating incident response.
We’re looking for an experienced Security Researcher to join our top-notch research team, that is responsible for the core engine and technology of the company’s products.
– Responsible for the core technology and solving complex cybersecurity challenges
– Be a source of cybersecurity innovation within the company
– Analyze malware behaviors and campaigns and produce high-quality research content for our blog, webinars and represent as a speaker at conferences
Desired Skills and Experience:
– Strong malware analysis skills, including reverse engineering
– Knowledge of Linux internals
– Deep understanding of disassemblers, compilers and unpacking malware samples
– Interest in cybersecurity, malware campaigns and threat actors
Advanced managed security service provider for operational technology and industrial control systems (OT/ICS). The company is led by former IDFcybersecurityexperts with decades of experience defending mission-critical infrastructures. Looking for an experienced Penetration Tester, who is a technological figure with strong leadership skills to promote and lead the development of the red team services in the SCADA world (with all the technological challenges it brings and the creation of knowledge from scratch).
– leading stealth penetrations while reaching into sensitive human life systems and critical business processes, in order to assess the operational risk and find the weaknesses in its security process.
– 4-5+ years’ experience in penetration testing or cyber operational understanding
– Excellent English verbal and writings skills
– Technical expertise & knowledge in information security architecture, network and operating systems, computer network intrusion detection/prevention systems and network devices
– Experienced in reverse engineering and/or vulnerability analysis
Israeli boutique cyber consultancy and project company invites you to join the team of experienced cyber security professionals, with a wide and deep understanding of software, technology, and security is looking for skilled Security Researcher.
– Expose and exploit vulnerabilities in open source and closed source products
– Develop tools and infrastructure for security research
– Solve complex technological problems
– Develop special software capabilities
– Reverse engineering skills
– Vulnerability research or pen-testing experience for non-web based products
– Deep technological understating, especially of low-level technology
– Working with security tools such as: IDA, WINDBG, Immunity, fuzzers or similar
– C, CPP, X86, ARM, other ISAs
סוג משרה:מלאה 5 ימים בשבוע