A well-known technological company that deals with the worlds of digital information security is looking for DEVOPS engineer
: You should have
5 + years of experience as a DevOps Engineer.
Experience working with large-scale web applications
Experience with containerized environments and microservices
Experience with programming and scripting languages
Extremely passionate about innovation and cutting edge technologies
A state of mind and approach to automate away from manual efforts
A strong sense of ownership and accountability
A passion for technology, learning, and finding the best solution
Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a team player
Ability to work independently and respond to multiple requests in a dynamic work environment
BSc/MS in Computer Science or equivalent enrolled student or graduate – advantage
A successful cyber startup is looking for an experienced Penetration Tester who is passionate about doing the “impossible”, finding the needle in the haystack and improving the cyber security mechanisms within our customers’ networks.
– Perform network penetration, web and mobile application testing, source code reviews, threat analysis, wireless network assessments, and social-engineering assessments
– Develop comprehensive and accurate reports and presentations for both technical and executive audiences
– Effectively communicate findings and strategy to client stakeholders including technical staff and executive leadership.
– Develop scripts, tools, or methodologies
– 4+ years experience in at least three of the following:
Network penetration testing and manipulation of network infrastructure
Mobile and/or web application assessments
Email, phone, or physical social-engineering assessments
Shell scripting or automation of simple tasks using Perl, Python, or Ruby
Source code review for control flow and security flaws
– Strong knowledge of tools used for wireless, web application, and network security testing
Are you Ready to Revolutionize Cloud Incident Response?
An early-stage, well-funded, start-up company aimed at helping organizations strengthen their cyber resiliency and breach readiness by combining premium services and cutting-edge technology, with expertise in cloud-native and hybrid-cloud environments.
In this role, you will lead incidents response investigation and hunting efforts, lead a team of top tier Cyber security researchers, and design and improve internal incidents response technological capabilities. Collaborate and work with the most advanced companies in the world. You will have passion for managing people, good communications skills, and high resiliency.
– At least 2 years’ experience leading and managing teams (from military service and/or industry)
– Strong forensics knowledge and technical understanding of network fundamentals, common Internet protocols and system and security controls
– In-depth understanding of the life cycle of advanced security threats, attack vectors and methods of exploitation
Looking for an Incident responder researcher to a succesful funded cyber startup!
Our Incident Response combines cutting-edge technology and intelligence to deliver quick and quality response, compromise assessments and threat modeling to customers within the OT space.
In this position you will build scripts, tools, or methodologies to enhance incident investigation processes. Conduct host forensics, network forensics, log analysis, and malware triage in support of incident response investigations and work with security and IT and OT operations at customers to implement remediation plans in response to incidents.
– 3+ Years of experience in IR forensics – must
– At least three of the following
Windows disk and memory forensics
Network Security Monitoring (NSM), network traffic analysis, and log analysis
Unix or Linux disk and memory forensics
Static and dynamic malware analysis
An hitech company is looking for an outstanding Senior Cyber Security Researcher.
You will be building extensive, precise and real time intelligence views of the eco system, using a cutting edge arsenal of data analysis, data-mining, Webint and OSINT capabilities.
– Intelligence background – knowledge in OSINT collection
methods and tools
– At least two years of relevant experience in Cyber Security Analysis and research
– Thorough knowledge in networking protocols, such as DNS, HTTP
– Knowledge in SQL and relevant programming/scripting experience
– Advanced Python Skills
סוג משרה:מלאה 5 ימים בשבוע
A the leader in device visibility and control, our customers are very advanced and security aware, accordingly we promise them no less than the highest security bar in the industry.
As Cybersecurity Expert you will help to deliver on that promise!
– Be part of the Software Security Engineering Team as an hands on Engineer.
– Develop security related infrastructure and APIs and help engineering teams to adopt them.
– Develop cybersecurity attack automated tools that will help to validate the security at scale.
– Perform security research for our products in order to hunt vulnerability.
– Perform pen testing activities in order to find weaknesses in our products.
– 5+ years of relevant industry hands on experience in Cybersecurity
– 3+ years of relevant industry hands on experience in Software Development in one or more of the following: Java, C#, Go, Python, CPP
– Experience with Web penetration tests
– Experience in performing hands on penetration testing on large and complex systems and environments (including public cloud workloads on AWS / Azure / GCP)
A cyber startup – You’ll be hacking the next generation of connected services and assisting vehicle manufacturers in securing them properly
You’ll be cooperating with our Embedded researchers in realizing complex penetration testing scenarios, spanning over vehicles, mobile devices and large backend systems.
3+ years of experience in penetration testing of web applications and infrastructure, with specific expertise in attacking modern cloud and container-based environments
Profound experience with penetration testing tools and common research methods
Good knowledge of scripting languages (python, bash etc.)
The urge to break (into) stuff
An early stage start-up focused on breach readiness and cyber resiliency. Looking for an awesome Cyber Security Professional to power-up the red team, incident response, and threat hunting customer-facing projects.
– Compromise Assessment and Incident Response investigations
– Red Team and Penetration testing projects
– Contribute to R&D efforts to develop technology offering (including development of software components)
– Research and development of techniques to detect of cyber-attacks
– Forensics investigation to understand how cyber attacks were carried out
– 5 Year relevant experience in IR/Forensics/PT
– Computer networks expert
– Excellent English
Advanced managed security service provider for operational technology and industrial control systems (OT/ICS). The company is led by former IDFcybersecurityexperts with decades of experience defending mission-critical infrastructures. Looking for an experienced Penetration Tester, who is a technological figure with strong leadership skills to promote and lead the development of the red team services in the SCADA world (with all the technological challenges it brings and the creation of knowledge from scratch).
– leading stealth penetrations while reaching into sensitive human life systems and critical business processes, in order to assess the operational risk and find the weaknesses in its security process.
– 4-5+ years’ experience in penetration testing or cyber operational understanding
– Excellent English verbal and writings skills
– Technical expertise & knowledge in information security architecture, network and operating systems, computer network intrusion detection/prevention systems and network devices
– Experienced in reverse engineering and/or vulnerability analysis
Israeli boutique cyber consultancy and project company invites you to join the team of experienced cyber security professionals, with a wide and deep understanding of software, technology, and security is looking for skilled Security Researcher.
– Expose and exploit vulnerabilities in open source and closed source products
– Develop tools and infrastructure for security research
– Solve complex technological problems
– Develop special software capabilities
– Reverse engineering skills
– Vulnerability research or pen-testing experience for non-web based products
– Deep technological understating, especially of low-level technology
– Working with security tools such as: IDA, WINDBG, Immunity, fuzzers or similar
– C, CPP, X86, ARM, other ISAs
סוג משרה:מלאה 5 ימים בשבוע