A top tier cyber technology and services company, providing high-end consulting and incident response support for organizations worldwide, is looking for highly capable Security Operations Center (SOC) Manager to build and lead monitoring services 24/7, tier 1-2.
This role is a unique opportunity for a leader who brings the relevant experience in managing a SOC along with the passion and skills to hire, train and lead a powerful team. It should be highlighted that this position fits a leader whose aims to be a key contributor and have impact on team and strategy.
– At least 3 years’ experience in leading a 24/7 SOC of a global company.
– Proficient in incident response and crisis management.
-Proven experience in operating, effectively managing and building a 24/7 SOC including designing and adjusting processes and measuring SOC performance.
– In-depth knowledge of security concepts such as cyber-attacks and techniques, threat vectors, risk management, incident management etc.
Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate fluently in English.
A leading global company that does GOOD to the world is opening a cyber center in Israel with various roles.
Cyber Threat Hunting Analyst is a third level subject matter expert in the cyber threat hunting team. This role collaborates with CDC teams, internal and external stakeholders globally. The position is responsible for proactively searching the environment to identify, analyze and support the isolation of advanced threats that have evaded existing security solutions.
– Ability to think creatively about adversary intentions and actions to aid in effective incident response
– Strong capabilities in the area’s security incident response and 1 or more of reverse engineering, digital forensics and penetration testing
– Strong analytical skills and experience with investigation cases
– Good understanding of IT and enterprise systems incl. business processes and data
– High level of english
A leading cyber startup is looking for top talents to join our core team and build our unique product from scratch.
– Researching and analyzing software supply-chain security requirements through customer use-cases or industry standards. This includes technical analysis of development systems (i.e., GitHub), code, configurations, and APIs.
– Implementing detections within the product, including articulating customer-facing technical descriptions, guides, and remediation steps.
– Enhancing our solution by identifying and analyzing security incidents and knowledge bases, and creating product detections based on them.
-Working closely with the research, development, and product teams and leading security analysis projects within the solution
– We are looking for someone who Is looking to join a small team and have a high impact on the company.
– Analyst experience
– Has at least basic familiarity with development ecosystem and security (Git, APIs), and basic scripting capabilities
– Is fluent in written and spoken English
This cyber startup helps customers take control of their security operations and maximize the value they get from existing security products.
– Build a high-performance, vibrant team, by hiring and retaining top talent.
– Manage and define methodologies for security research activities which include analyzing IT, cloud and security products of different customers to find, prioritize and close gaps.
– Help customers implement security recommendations via our platform. identify and overcome implementation challenges.
– 5+ years of professional experience involving at least one of:
o Security engineering, in enterprise companies or service providers.
o Penetration testing.
o Threat intelligence / research.
– 2+ years of management experience, including hiring, process definitions, goal setting and more.
– Understanding of the security stack: SIEMs, SOARs,EDRs, firewalls, IDS, CASB, CNAPP and more.
– In-depth knowledge of the security threat landscape, experience with tactical and strategic intelligence about threat groups and their motivations and methodologies, using frameworks such as MITRE ATT&CK and the Cyber Kill Chain – advntage
A top tier cyber technology and services company, providing high-end consulting and incident response support for organizations worldwide, is looking for highly capable Incident Response Expert.
– Participate in forensic and incident response investigations, including large scale sophisticated attacks, conduct log analysis, host and network-based forensics and malware analysis.
– Participate in threat hunting: proactively hunt for targeted attacks and new emerging threats in client’s networks. as well as security assessments and simulations
– Identify indicators of compromise (IOCs) and tools, tactics, and procedures (TTPs) to help ascertain whether and how breaches have occurred.
– At least 3 years of a relevant experience (from military service and/or industry)
– Demonstrated in-depth understanding of the life cycle of advanced security threats, attack vectors and variant methods of exploration.
– Deep technical understanding of network fundamentals and common Internet protocols
– Solid understanding of system and security controls on at least two OSs (Windows, Linux / Unix and MacOS), including host-based forensics and experience with analyzing OS artifacts
– Fluency with one or more scripting language (i.e. Python)
סוג משרה:מלאה 5 ימים בשבוע
התפקיד כולל :
– טיפול באירועי אבטחת מידע וניתוח של מידע המתקבל מכלל המערכות המנוטרות.
– תחקור וניתוח של התרעות המתקבלות במרכז הניטור.
– ביצוע תחקורים פרו-אקטיביים (HUNTING)).
– מתן תגובה לאירועי סייבר (Fishing, Malware )
– שילוב דיווחי מודיעין סייבר בתהליכי הניטור והבקרה.
– פיתוח ותחזוקה של כלי אוטומציה
הצוות מטפל בתקלות Tier 1-3.
– ניסיון של 3 שנים לפחות בעבודה עם מערכות הגנה, חקירות איומים/ אירועי אבטחת מידע – חובה.
– ניסיון בעבודה עם מערכות SIEM כדוגמת QRADAR, Splunk וכו…. – חובה
– אנגלית ברמה גבוהה-חובה
We are looking for a passionate security analyst to join in building the next gen. SIEM. A Product that is based on a leading SIEM, SOAR, XDR, Analytics and Services.
-Perform analysis of a variety of security sources to identify indicators of attack/compromise, including: Host-based system logs, Network traffic logs, Firewall logs, Intrusion detection system etc..
– Perform event correlation using information gathered from various sources within the customer’s infrastructure to determine risk level from an identified security event.
– Incorporate analysis results into the product:
o Develop and tune detection, investigation and response playbooks
o Work with R&D and Product teams on definition of analysis workflows
– 2-3 years+ of work experience as SOC analyst, threat hunter, security research or similar roles
– experience with threat intelligence tools: VirusTotal, Shodan, MISP/other feed collections, analysis with MITRE ATT&CK framework
– Familiarity with SOAR playbooks
– Knowledge of security defense products: Endpoint, Network, Identity etc.
– Hands on SQL and big data analysis experience
A global cyber security services and platform company automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively. CyberProof is part of the UST Global family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
The Cyber Threat Hunter will handle technical research and intelligence analysis in various aspects of cyber security.
Areas of Responsibility:
– Proactively drive hunting and analysis against the available dataset to look for indicators of security breaches
– Leverage internal and external resources to research threats, vulnerabilities, and intelligence on various attackers and attack techniques, to form hunting workflows and mitigation steps
– Recommend system tuning/customization and data collection improvement to client
– Work with our Threat Intelligence and malware solutions to identify threats, develop or recommend countermeasures, and provide dedicated solutions to security risks
– Deep knowledge and understanding of attacks and compromise footprints
– Knowledge in baseline operating system internals, network communications and user behavior
– Operational experience as a Cyber Threat Hunter including deep investigation of network, endpoint and cloud logs
– Previous working experience with SIEM systems as part of SOC group
Join this global company and as the Threat Hunting and Response Senior Analyst you will be an integral part of the s Cyber Security Operations Center (CSOC). The CSOC is an advanced global team passionate about the active defense against the most sophisticated cyber threats and attacks.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Forensics and Incident response
• Threat Hunting
• Big Data analysis and reporting
• Technologies and Automation
3+ years experience in Forensics and Incident response, Threat Hunting
סוג משרה:מלאה 5 ימים בשבוע
Ww’re a succcessfyl cyber start up and we’re looking for a specialist who can think like a Cyber attacker. an expert who understands how hackers and Cyber criminals behave and transfer this knowledge to the automotive domain.
Analyze potential intrusions, threats, and vulnerabilities of vehicle inner components.
Using your Cyber Security techniques and knowledge, you will research cyber threats, develop a vulnerability management system and cyber security tools.
– Proven Experience At the IR/Forensics cyber security field – At least 4 years
– Experience in scripts – at least 3 years – python/bash – preferred
– Experience in linux forensics
– Basic reverse engineering skills and usage of disassemblers – advanatge
An early stage start-up focused on breach readiness and cyber resiliency. Looking for an awesome Cyber Security Professional to power-up the red team, incident response, and threat hunting customer-facing projects.
– Compromise Assessment and Incident Response investigations
– Red Team and Penetration testing projects
– Contribute to R&D efforts to develop technology offering (including development of software components)
– Research and development of techniques to detect of cyber-attacks
– Forensics investigation to understand how cyber attacks were carried out
– 5 Year relevant experience in IR/Forensics/PT
– Computer networks expert
– Excellent English