A global cyber security services and platform company automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively. CyberProof is part of the UST Global family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
The Cyber Threat Hunter will handle technical research and intelligence analysis in various aspects of cyber security.
Areas of Responsibility:
– Proactively drive hunting and analysis against the available dataset to look for indicators of security breaches
– Leverage internal and external resources to research threats, vulnerabilities, and intelligence on various attackers and attack techniques, to form hunting workflows and mitigation steps
– Recommend system tuning/customization and data collection improvement to client
– Work with our Threat Intelligence and malware solutions to identify threats, develop or recommend countermeasures, and provide dedicated solutions to security risks
– Deep knowledge and understanding of attacks and compromise footprints
– Knowledge in baseline operating system internals, network communications and user behavior
– Operational experience as a Cyber Threat Hunter including deep investigation of network, endpoint and cloud logs
– Previous working experience with SIEM systems as part of SOC group
Are you Ready to Revolutionize Cloud Incident Response?
An early-stage, well-funded, start-up company aimed at helping organizations strengthen their cyber resiliency and breach readiness by combining premium services and cutting-edge technology, with expertise in cloud-native and hybrid-cloud environments.
In this role, you will lead incidents response investigation and hunting efforts, lead a team of top tier Cyber security researchers, and design and improve internal incidents response technological capabilities. Collaborate and work with the most advanced companies in the world. You will have passion for managing people, good communications skills, and high resiliency.
– At least 2 years’ experience leading and managing teams (from military service and/or industry)
– Strong forensics knowledge and technical understanding of network fundamentals, common Internet protocols and system and security controls
– In-depth understanding of the life cycle of advanced security threats, attack vectors and methods of exploitation
This global stratup is looking for IR Security Engineer , a hands-on role in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
– Ability to analyze data, such as logs or packets captures, from various sources within the enterprise and conclude past and future security incidents
– In-depth experience with Incident Response (time lining, artifacts, etc)
– Place foundation for automating security operations by creating playbooks and flows based on security incidents outcome
– Deliver accurate and timely security investigations and responses.
– Finding and fixing security vulnerabilities
Desired Skills and Experience:
– 3+ years information security hands-on experience, preferably as a SOC/IR (tier 3/4) team member (e.g. writing Incident Response procedures and triage methodologies)
– Experience with security principals on cloud computing and technology : AWS,GCP and Azure
– Ability to lead projects such as security controls implementation, design and maintain tools and integrations, etc
– In-depth understanding of SIEM technology (ELK/Splunk or equivalent)
Join this global company and as the Threat Hunting and Response Senior Analyst you will be an integral part of the s Cyber Security Operations Center (CSOC). The CSOC is an advanced global team passionate about the active defense against the most sophisticated cyber threats and attacks.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Forensics and Incident response
• Threat Hunting
• Big Data analysis and reporting
• Technologies and Automation
3+ years experience in Forensics and Incident response, Threat Hunting
If you have a strong desire to be part of a professional team, in an exciting and fast-growing space, you’ll find your place at this startup!
We are looking for a Security Operations Center Manager to help lead the Security Operations Center efforts in a rapidly evolving environment.
In this role, you will:
– Recruit and build a SOC Team
– Build dashboards, sophisticated alerts and reports for critical security events
– Investigate, analyze and respond to security alerts, violations and incidents
– Develop, implement, and maintain SOC policies, processes and procedures
– Perform proactive threat hunting
For this role you’ll have to bring:
– Minimum – 5 years of experience in the Information Security field
– At least 3 years of experience in SOC with SIEM systems or other log management tools
– Must – Deep knowledge of Linux systems (3+ years)
– Must – Experience with Bash/Perl/Python/Ruby scripting
Looking for an Incident responder researcher to a succesful funded cyber startup!
Our Incident Response combines cutting-edge technology and intelligence to deliver quick and quality response, compromise assessments and threat modeling to customers within the OT space.
In this position you will build scripts, tools, or methodologies to enhance incident investigation processes. Conduct host forensics, network forensics, log analysis, and malware triage in support of incident response investigations and work with security and IT and OT operations at customers to implement remediation plans in response to incidents.
– 3+ Years of experience in IR forensics – must
– At least three of the following
Windows disk and memory forensics
Network Security Monitoring (NSM), network traffic analysis, and log analysis
Unix or Linux disk and memory forensics
Static and dynamic malware analysis
A leading cyber startup is looking for an Automotive SOC Manager!
As part of your job, you will lead and manage our automotive security operational center, and provide technical guidance, manage operational activities, oversees the activity of the SOC team.
– Lead and manage our Automotive Security Operational Center
– Develop our Automotive Security Operational Center vision.
– Responsible for the team, including hiring, mentoring, training, and assessing staff.
– Primarily responsible for security event monitoring, management, and response.
– Group management experience
– Proficient in Incident Management and Response
– In-depth knowledge of security concepts such as cyber-attacks and techniques, threat vectors, risk management, incident management, etc.
– Ability to understand and learn complex technological systems and identify critical areas (embedded systems, SCADA)
This role will sit within the Security Operations group in a global hitech company.
The Lead Incident Response Analyst will work in both a team environment and independently to analyze information security systems and threat intelligence in order to detect and respond to potential threats and recommend mitigation strategies.
What You’ll Do:
– Function as a focal technical lead on incident events providing technical, hands-on investigation, and support
– Lead the investigative process for network intrusions, products, and other cybersecurity incidents to resolve the cause and extent of the attacks
– Perform sophisticated malware detection and threat analysis
– Continuously review SIEM dashboards, system, application logs, Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), and custom monitoring tools
What You Bring:
– Deep understanding of security incident handling and forensics skills including probing and attack methods, network/service discovery, system assessment, viruses, and other forms of malware
– Experience mitigating and addressing threat vectors including Advanced Persistent Threat (APT), Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS), phishing, malicious payloads, malware, applications, etc.
– Experience with information security technologies such as, but not limited to, SIEM, IPS/IDS, vulnerability management software, user behavior monitoring, unstructured data monitoring tools or internet content filters
A cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
Seeking a Senior Security Analyst who will be part of our growing SOC group, which monitors, investigates, and resolves security incidents, violations, and suspicious activities
Resolve, escalated report and raise recommendations for resolution and remediation for security incidents.
Advanced monitoring of system logs, SIEM tools and network traffic for unusual or suspicious activity.
Report unresolved network security exposures, misuse of resources or noncompliance situations using defined escalation processes.
Recommend, schedule and/or apply fixes, security patches and any other measures required in the event of a security breach.
Experience in working as a Senior Analyst as part of a Soc group for 2+ years
Experience working with different SIEM vendors
Experience in incident response, writing procedures runbooks and playbooks
An early stage start-up focused on breach readiness and cyber resiliency. Looking for an awesome Cyber Security Professional to power-up the red team, incident response, and threat hunting customer-facing projects.
– Compromise Assessment and Incident Response investigations
– Red Team and Penetration testing projects
– Contribute to R&D efforts to develop technology offering (including development of software components)
– Research and development of techniques to detect of cyber-attacks
– Forensics investigation to understand how cyber attacks were carried out
– 5 Year relevant experience in IR/Forensics/PT
– Computer networks expert
– Excellent English
Advanced managed security service provider for operational technology and industrial control systems (OT/ICS). The company is led by former IDFcybersecurityexperts with decades of experience defending mission-critical infrastructures. Looking for an experienced Penetration Tester, who is a technological figure with strong leadership skills to promote and lead the development of the red team services in the SCADA world (with all the technological challenges it brings and the creation of knowledge from scratch).
– leading stealth penetrations while reaching into sensitive human life systems and critical business processes, in order to assess the operational risk and find the weaknesses in its security process.
– 4-5+ years’ experience in penetration testing or cyber operational understanding
– Excellent English verbal and writings skills
– Technical expertise & knowledge in information security architecture, network and operating systems, computer network intrusion detection/prevention systems and network devices
– Experienced in reverse engineering and/or vulnerability analysis