We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join an R&D squad and be a critical link between engineering and the Infrastructure Platform, building Infrastructure as Code and working in partnership with the developers.
What you’ll be doing:
Design, build and manage multiple Kubernetes clusters, introduce various operators and develop custom ones in hybrid environments
Monitor system availability and performance. make recommendations to improve and implement system wide changes to enhance overall system proficiency
Deploy and maintain infrastructure automation and configuration management tools
Design and implement an orchestration solution for dozens of containerized microservices
Support, improve and upgrade a continuous deployment environment
Liaison between the Dev and the Ops
Building CI/CD processes
What you’ll bring:
3+ years of coding (Python, Golang, Shell Scripting, Rust, etc), scaling, and architecture work
Experience with Groovy (advantage)
Expert knowledge of Docker , Helm charts and Kubernetes
Experience with Google Cloud Platform (or similar provider)
Experience with Build and Deployment tools such as Ansible, Terraform
Experience in Deployment and CI/CD framework and configuration management tools like GitHub, Jenkins, Argo CD, Artifactory, Harbor and more…
Experience with ELK Stack, ES, Postgres, MySQL, Cassandra is a plus
Solid understanding of Core DevOps/CI-CD/GitOps principles
Strong technical aptitude and exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
Ability to appropriately prioritize and respond to different escalations
Fantastic troubleshooting and analytical skills, drive to help customers, and the ability to dive deep and learn a new product
BA or BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience. MS in CS a plus
Experience and desire to work cross-functionally
Team and goal-oriented. High output. low ego, Independent and self-driven
Who we are:
A company more than a decade old, with hundreds of employees, we are offering unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools.
סוג משרה:מלאה 5 ימים בשבוע
We are a fast-growing Cyber startup.
We are building an exciting product and are looking for a top-notch DevOps engineer to help us release a world-class product.
We are backed up by leading VCs and we offer the opportunity to join to an amazing growing team!
· 4 years of proven experience working with Linux operation systems.
· Proven experience with infrastructure as code tools like Terraform/Ansible.
· Proven experience with Kubernetes infrastructure (Provisioning and managing K8s/K3s HA clusters)
· Proven scripting skills, BashPython or other programming languages.
· Proven experience with Docker/Containerd ecosystem.
· Understanding of various firewall architectures and network security concepts.
· Understanding of CI / CD concepts and experience in the implementation.
· Solid understanding of Networking Technologies and concepts.
· Solid understanding of developer tools and concepts such as Agile, Continuous Integration and version control.
· Fluent in verbal and written English
· Advantage – Experience with Rancher K3s.
· Advantage – Experience with K8s ELK and Monitoring stack
· Advantage – Experience with Airgapped Kubernetes ecosystem
· Advantage – Experience with Atlassian ecosystem (BitBucket / Bamboo).
a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help its customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems
We are seeking a highly skilled Python and NodeJS Developer who will be an integral part of our development team – which is responsible for automating cyber incident data collection, investigation, and response.
The role includes developing ETL pipelines for security events, migrating existing code from Node.js to Python, integrating it with our Security Operation Automation and Response (SOAR) platform, and providing quality integrations with third-party systems.
Minimum of 3 years of solid, hands-on experience in Python – a must
Minimum of 2 years of solid, hands-on experience in Node.js – a must
Server-side experience working with enterprise systems developed in Python and Flask or NodeJS
Experience with asynchronous programming
Excellent understanding of Open API and Rest API principles
Excellent self-learning capabilities
Logstash experience – an advantage
Experience in Agile software development methods – an advantage
סוג משרה:מלאה 5 ימים בשבוע