DevOps engineers play a critical role in building our platform. Your responsibilities will range from defining cloud-based infrastructure to highly scalable distributed
cluster-computing. from orchestration frameworks and container technologies, security and
networking to improvements to our development-cycle. The role requires in-depth knowledge
and expertise in a broad range of areas and technologies including CI/CD, cloud services,
infrastructure as code, networking, monitoring and much more.
Our tech stack:
Large product portfolio that is built upon plenty of cutting-edge techs, from real-time inspection
using stream & batch processing, to penetration-tests simulation using top-researchers
experience, and much more.
– Design and build infrastructures, from development to production.
– Define and implement core technologies and frameworks.
– Develop methodologies for building, deploying, monitoring and evolving our infrastructure and products.
– Help in assessing and introducing new technologies, tools, and services.
– Serve as ‘cloud-native by-design’ gate keepers.
– Collaborate closely with other team members in the R&D and help bring innovative ideas to life, at scale.
– 3+ years of hands-on DevOps engineering experience . a must.
– Experience with AWS and/or GCP, Kubernetes-based deployments
– Hands-on experience with AWS and/or GCP cloud services (EKS, API gateways, load balancers, identity providers, container services, orchestration frameworks) and provisioning code (Terraform).
– Experience with container and orchestration technologies (Kubernetes, Docker).
– Actual experience in writing scripts in various languages (Python, Bash).
– Experience with Modern CI/CD tools and methods (Github actions).
– Experience with cloud security best practices, including: authentication and networking – an advantage.
– Experience with modern CNCF-based solutions – an advantage (Argo, Linkerd, ).
סוג משרה:מלאה 5 ימים בשבוע
We are looking for a talented, smart, and eager Senior DevOps Engineer to join our journey.
About your responsibilities & impact:
Build our cloud-native application infrastructure, and implement new technologies and tools to improve the delivery and availability of our product.
Plan and execute the growth and scale of our cloud infrastructure.
Implement security best practices and solutions.
Build tools and automation to reduce manual work and improve velocity within the R&D group.
Be responsible for the performance and uptime of our SaaS product
About your skills & knowledge:
4+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer on a high-scale distributed system.
Proven experience with containers and microservices. Kubernetes – a must
Experience with operating a production-grade AWS/ GCP/ Azure environment.
Monitoring and observability tools: Grafana, Prometheus, ELK.
In-depth knowledge of CI/CD pipelines.
Programming skills – be able to develop tools that will be used internally (Python/C#/Go/Bash are a plus).
Infrastructure As Code experience with tools such as Terraform.
Be able to adapt and learn new technologies as needed.
Ownership of large projects, end-to-end, from design to execution
סוג משרה:מלאה 5 ימים בשבוע
We are looking for a DevOps Leader to join our R&D group.
As a DevOps Leader you will design, implement, and own infrastructure components on our development and production environments. You will lead process automation throughout the development lifecycle and establish monitoring and auditing tools and practices. You will work closely with our product and development teams to ensure highest automation, quality and security standards are met and manage small group of other DevOps team members.
This is a full-time position, in our R&D center. Hybrid (home and office).
” Responsible for deployment, monitoring, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
” Owns the design, setup, integration, and maintenance of DevOps both for on prem & cloud infrastructure.
” Managing the other DevOps members in efficient and productive way
” You will be assigned with the following tasks:
o Creating/Supporting CI flows.
o Developing automating deployment system (CD).
o Performing cloud deployments.
o Work with engineers to design, build and maintain infrastructure that will provide a reliable and scalable platform for other teams to build on.
o Manage development and production environments. Handle ongoing monitoring and troubleshoot failures.
o Learn and apply industry best practices and share this knowledge within the team and with other teams.
o Improve systems reliability through mechanisms like testing, automation, and monitoring.
” 5+ years’ experience as a DevOps engineer in Development & Production environments and at least 1 year as a DevOps leader
” Experience with CI CD methodologies (on any platform GitOps, Jenkins).
” Experience with Cloud work and Microservices
” Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
” Experience with cloud production environments on AWS/Azure.
” Familiarity with DevOps deployment tools / Monitoring and Logging systems.
” A team member – ability to manage the team and work with the team members.
” Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
” Highly responsible and committed.
” Experience with both Linux systems administration.
” Experience in Multi-Tenant environment
” Scripting skills (Bash/PowerShell/Groovy).