A succesful hitech company is looking for a talented SecOps Engineer to join our Information Security team. As a SecOps Engineer, you will be working with our Developers, DevOps, and Security teams to assist with meeting requirements and maintaining oversight on our cloud infrastructure.
What You’ll Be Doing:
– Collaborate with development and operations teams to develop the standards for web application security, cloud security, and day to day best practices
– Leverage DevOps tools to build, harden, maintain and instrument a comprehensive security orchestration platform to be integrated into our infrastructure
– Develop automated security and compliance capabilities in support of DevOps processes in a large-scale AWS cloud computing environment
– 3+ years of experience working with numerous aspects of Information Security and DevOps methodologies
Direct experience with technologies like Github, Kubernetes, CI/CD, Docker, and HashiCorp Terraform and Vault
– Solid understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) including VPC, ELB, IAM, KMS, EC2, Config, CloudTrail, Lambda, Security Hub, GuardDuty and others
-Hands-on experience with scripting and coding using one of the following languages: Python, Ruby, Go, Scala, Node.js
– Strong Linux fundamentals with hands-on experience
One of Israel’s fastest growing startups is looking for a Security Engineer to join the rapidly growing security team. This is an amazing opportunity to make an immediate and real impact on the future of the product.
– Designing and implementing our security infrastructure and tools
Taking initiative and pushing forward security projects that affect the entire company and production environments
– Acting as a source of knowledge and representing the company in front of customers and vendors
– Working closely with infrastructure team, providing security guidance and tools implantation
– Taking part of our incident response team and playing an active role in incident management, mitigation and investigation
– Working with a small team of experienced and highly talented infrastructure and security engineers
– 2+ years experience as a Security Engineer or equivalent experience
– Extensive knowledge of cloud infrastructure, DevOps and application release cycle (CI/CD
– Extensive knowledge of cloud security solutions including IDS/IPS technologies, WAF, SIEM , identity management, monitoring and more
– Previous programming and scripting experience – advantage
The global Managed Security Service Provider leader and a UST-Global subsidiary is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the R&D team to lead DevOps platform to the next level.
– Maintain and manage CI/CD tools.
– Maintain and manage all development stacks.
– Deploy and maintain development and production infrastructure hosted in the cloud.
– Drive automation at all stages of software development, release, operations, and maintenance.
– Experience with Docker and Docker Compose.
– Experience using Atlassian products and plugins. particularly Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket.
– Experience with Build and Deployment Pipelines, specifically Jenkins.
– Good knowledge of and experience with Azure architecture and services (VM, VNet, VPN, Templates, etc.).