We are seeking a talented and experienced Cloud Researcher to join our team. As a Cloud Researcher, you will investigate and analyze emerging threats, multi-cloud attacks, and sophisticated attack methods over cloud environments.
Conduct research and analysis on emerging threats and multi-cloud attacks.
Investigate sophisticated attack methods in cloud environments.
Stay updated with cloud technologies, network security, and Kubernetes cyber security.
Provide technical expertise and guidance on cloud security matters.
Prepare internal reports and present research findings to stakeholders.
Minimum of 3 years of experience in cloud security research and analysis or cloud IR .
Strong knowledge of AWS, GCP, and Azure, including infrastructure and services.
Familiarity with network security, Kubernetes, and cloud-native architectures.
A global enterrise company is looking for an Associate Director – Cloud Security Architect to enhance our team’s capabilities in securing our cloud environments.
This role will focus on the intersection of cloud architecture and identity & access management, ensuring robust, secure IAM practices are integrated into our public cloud and on-premise hosting environments in alignment with defined policies and industry standards.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Develop and maintain security roadmaps focusing on cloud environments, collaborating with other security domain architects for technology and service alignment.
Lead the evaluation of new IAM technologies/products/solutions for Public Cloud technologies, providing thought leadership in identifying specific IAM security standards.
Engage in hands-on engineering work, driving product/solution Proof of Concept alongside security architects/engineers.
4+ years of experience as an Information Security Architect, with a significant focus on IAM.
2+ years of experience with AWS or Azure, particularly with IAM security architecture (IaaS/PaaS).
2+ years of experience in DevOps/DevSecOps models, focusing on integrating IAM security practices.
We are an HITECH company looking for a Cloud Security expert who can provide hands-on technical engineering and ownership of the growing cloud security program.
– Serves as the subject matter expert on Cloud Security .
– Implement new cloud security products and manage and maintain them.
– Develops standards, policies, and procedures as well as best practices documentation.
– Work closely with application developers and DevOps to deliver creative solutions to complex technology challenges and business requirements.
– Provides Info security architecture & systems engineering consulting to other IT and business teams around the cloud environment
What you bring
– Minimum of 5-7 years of IT Security and/or security engineering experience
– Expert knowledge of Cloud infrastructure, security architectures, and standards
– Able to demonstrate a clear understanding of current threats to Cloud infrastructure