This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing cyber security startup with an amazing product.
We are looking for a Head of Technical Services to lead our Professional Services, Technical Account, and Customer Success team.
You will be reporting to the Chief Executive Officer and be a part of the Leadership Team.
– Lead, recruit and manage a world-class customer-facing team with strong technical capabilities.
– Design and implement a Customer Success culture focused on execution, quality, mentorship, and open feedback.
– Lead global design and deployments of product installations.
– Support the Sales team in all their activities.
– 5+ years experience managing a team of Professional services/customer success/Pre-Sales/operations.
– 2+ years of hands-on technical experience and a good technical understanding of network topologies, protocols or other areas of cybersecurity.
– Excellent written and spoken English
– Proven leadership and management skills
We are forefront of network & IoT Security.
What you will do:
Join the team of Support Engineers and take part in supporting the world-wide market leading product suite, consisting of: Network Access Control, Endpoint Compliance, Mobile Control, and Intrusion Prevention.
Applications range from Client / Server applications to Web apps for a Network Access Control solution, running on both Windows and Linux systems.
What You Bring:
– Industry experience – 4 years minimum
– Strong experience in Network troubleshooting and configuration (tcpdump, ethereal, etc.). – Must
TCP/IP and advanced Network understanding (LDAP, DNS, SMTP, SNMP, DHCP and authentication protocols)
– Network equipment configuration (Switch, Router, FW).
– Knowledge in Windows and Windows-based networks (Active Directory, domain management)
Experience with Linux O/S – advantage
Looking for candidates to join our Technical Customer Success team.
The role takes part in company projects and interfaces with company clients.
· 3+ years of experience in Technical Support/Technical Tiers
· Experience in Networking: firewalls, network protocols, and complex infrastructures
· Experience working with developer’s environment, troubleshooting and resolving issues
· Great customer service approach and people skills – leadership and collaboration
· Problem-solving skills with high attention to detail
· Significant experience with Linux & Windows operating systems
· Quick learner, motivated, and team player
· Curious, creative, assertive
· Tech-savvy, ability to manage and prioritize multiple investigations
· English proficiency (spoken and written): Ability to communicate effectively with customers via email, chat, or phone
· Ability to travel up to 25%
· Previously served in Unit 8200 or a similar technological unit
· B.Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience in software and/or a technologically relevant field
· Experience with Dockers/Kubernetes/Ansible
· Flexible to cover non-standard work hours as needed
· Passion for customer service and helping others!
Company revolutionizing cyber security with its patented next generation of technology that effectively eliminates one of the top three cyber security threats – DDoS risk. This opportunity is any professional’s dream job if you love both the technical and people – join a fast-growing cyber security company with a unique and compelling value proposition with an addressable market worth billions.
Troubleshooting complex technical problems and provide problem resolution management
Maintaining ongoing relationships with customers
Lead the planning, installation, and integration of product in diverse IT environments (virtual/physical, on-prem/public/hybrid)
Work with customers throughout a delivery project life cycle – architecture design (including HLD, LLD etc.), installation, configuration, documentation etc.
Deliver advanced professional services (such as customizations / training / expansions / configurations / optimizations)
A minimum of 4 years’ experience in Professional Services or similar positions with enterprise environments in the US and EU
Excellent English, both written and spoken
Hands-on experience in deploying, configuring, and troubleshooting software or networking equipment
An in-depth understanding of network and protocols