The company founded in order to secure smart mobility services, vehicles and drivers from cyber-attacks and misuse is looking for Senior Technical Support Specialist.
– To build support processes from scratch.
– Serve as an internal and external point of contact for customer escalations and ensure customer issues are resolved according to priority and as quickly as possible.
– Collaborate across the company (between sales’ engineers, R&D, QA, operations, data analysts and all the technical stakeholders) to investigate and solve customer technical issues.
– 5-7 years as a tier 3 technical support engineer/ professional services.
– Experienced with supporting high scale software as a service (SaaS), cloud infrastructure.
– Excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Private computer software company based in Mountain View, California, that provides a database management system marketed as “NoSQL” as open source software or as a service using cloud computing is looking for Solution Delivery Engineer (Tier 3)
– Work with global customers to troubleshoot and resolve complex software issues, replicating customer environments and network problems as needed.
– Document issues and collaborate with Engineering (if needed) to provide solutions.
– Provide technical expertise and guidance during testing and deployment of software.
– Manage critical customer issues and facilitate communication between customers, Sales and Engineering.
– B.Sc. in Computer Science or Information Systems
– 3+ years of experience in technical support role within software environment
– Strong background in Linux/Unix and TCP/IP
– A strong technical background with excellent problem solving and multitasking skills
The global leader in privileged access security, a critical layer of IT security to protect data, infrastructure and assets across the enterprise, in the cloud and throughout the DevOps pipeline invite you to be a part of Analyzing, designing and developing new features for the web interfaces and backend infrastructure for a fast growing SaaS enterprise product.
Loojing for Enterprise Support Engineer.
– Provide expert technical support for the company’s worldwide enterprise customers and partners.
– Maintaining the highest level of expertise throughout all company products, including integration of CyberArk products with 3rd party enterprise systems.
– Perform advanced analysis, troubleshooting, problem isolation of customers and partners issues and requests.
– Sustaining a high level of customer relations whilst managing multiple cases simultaneously.
– At least 2 years’ experience in Technical Support or a position of similar nature in a software company
– Strong knowledge of Windows OS
– Proven technical skills
– Capable of understanding the technical aspects of a complex system
Privately held enterprise software company headquartered in New York and Israel with cloud native solution, offers secure and efficient protocols, RESTful APIs and a multi-tenant data security and service management model to enable the security and operational efficiencies demanded by today’s IT-as-a-Service organizations. Today is looking for Support Team Leader.
– Manage, rally support, influence, drive to solutions, and interface with all levels both internally and externally.
– Organize to have deeper technical engagement, manage escalations and coordination of CTERA response to customers, and drive internal teams to deliver solutions that meet/exceed customer expectations.
– Manage a team of Technical Experts and Technical Account Managers locally and remotely.
– Be hands-on the system, proactive and engaging. Lead by example.
– 4+ years of technical support experience with Fortune 500 Enterprises
– 2+ years experience with SQL and database administration
– 2+ team management experience
– Willingness to travel abroad (10%)