As a Technical Support Engineer in this UNICORN you will provide technical support to worldwide customers. You will work closely with the R&D and Product teams and be part of a new and growing team.
The position will include dealing with all customer cases – from operational tasks to deep investigation of technical issues.
Writing knowledge base articles, user guides, developing internal tools and analysing and providing feedback from the customers to R&D team in order to improve the product.
– At least 3-4 years experience as a Technical Support / Operations Engineer / SRE
– Good understanding of the technical fundamentals of the Internet. You should have sufficient knowledge of internet protocols such as TCP/IP, SSL,DNS as well as the ability to use diagnostic tools to troubleshoot connectivity issues
– Ability to write SQL queries using basic functions
– Understands software life cycle, CI/CD flow, Git and Jira
– Broad Linux experience
סוג משרה:מלאה 5 ימים בשבוע
A succecsful cyber startup is are looking for a seasoned, hardworking, and overachieving cybersecurity engineer for our Customer Service team, with experience serving as front-line, client-facing service and technical support for an enterprise-class software vendor.
The Customer Service Engineer serves as an expert on the Platform, and a designated technical support contact to customers.
– A Customer Service mentality and passion for delivering customer satisfaction through the successful resolution of questions, comments and issues.
– 3+ years of Customer Service and Technical Support experience or as IT expert/
– Ability to function as Technical Support across Tier 1 (Basic help desk resolution and service desk delivery), Tier 2 (In-depth technical support) and Tier 3 (Expert product and service support) level issues.
– Deep knowledge of Linux and Microsoft Windows operating systems.