Built for the agile enterprise, we offer greater security and visibility in the cloud, data-center, and endpoint. Our customers are some of the world’s largest and most advanced enterprises.
As a Customer Success Engineer you will:
– Onboard new customers, conduct product training, drive adoption, and ensure ongoing satisfaction and retention
– Help our customers to flawlessly operate the Guardicore platform while ensuring they receive maximum value from our solution throughout their life cycle
– Interact with Sales, Support, R&D, and Product teams to provide an excellent user experience
– A minimum of 2 years experience in customer-facing roles, supporting enterprise software
– Hands-on experience in troubleshooting and deploying software for large enterprise on-premise or in the cloud – Mandatory
– In-depth knowledge in two out of the three technologies: Operating Systems (Linux, Windows), Networking, virtualization or cloud computing – Mandatory
– Hands-on experience with the following is an advantage: Scripting (Bash, Perl, Python) Cloud Services Admin (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) Config management (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, CloudFormation)
Join this global company and to be part of an advanced global team passionate about the active defense against the most sophisticated cyber threats and attacks.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Effectively and efficiently design and implement process automations, create supporting technical documentation and redundancy controls.
• Interface with engineering teams to design, test, and implement case management with workflow orchestration and automation.
• Design, develop, and test scripts and other solutions to support CSOC mission and activities.
• Accurately troubleshoot to diagnose and resolve problems with process automations, case management issues, scripts, and other custom solutions that support CSOC operations.
– 3+ experiemce as SIEM/SOAR engineer/expert
– Python scripting
We are looking for a dedicated and analytical VP of sales to join a successful cyber startup and build Sales department.
– Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expends company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
– Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
– Setting quarterly and annual sales goals and motivating the sales teams to achieve their goals.
– Monitoring the market and competitor products and activities and providing detailed sales forecasting.
A perfect match
– Minimum of seven years’ experience in a sales leadership position.
– Experience in selling to the European market
– Experience selling technology solutions with emphasis on cyber solutions, networking and virtualization.
– Experience in selling to enterprise organizations and working with senior executives
We are we are changing the way organizations protect their most critical assets in their data center and cloud environments.
We are growing fast and looking for a Senior Professional Services Engineer to work with our strategic customers around the world.
The main responsibility of the Professional Services Engineer is to design, plan and drive the implementation of segmentation projects, for large enterprises.
Lead the planning, installation and integration of product in diverse IT environments (virtual/physical/container, on-prem/public/hybrid, Windows/Linux/Unix)
Work with customers throughout a delivery project life cycle – project management, planning, architecture (including HLD, LLD etc.), deploying and configuring state of the art Segmentation platform
Deliver advanced professional services (such as training / expansions / configurations / optimizations) according to SoW
A minimum of 4 years experience in Professional Services positions – a must
Hands-on experience in deploying, configuring and troubleshooting software or networking equipment – a must
In-depth knowledge in two out of the three technologies: Operating Systems, Networking, Virtualization – a must
Willing to travel periodically based on customer and business needs (~25%)
A global cyber leader , helps organizations transform their business through improved security and reduced risk. As a trusted partner for thousands of companies around the world
– Penetration of specified geographical region to identify and drive sales of the cyber products.
– Generate leads by scheduling and presenting in local seminars
– Follow up on incoming leads, schedule and present in remote or onsite meetings
– Demonstrate the product’s capabilities, present the architecture and answer any technical questions
– Work with local VARs: transfer knowledge and motivate their management and account executives. perform mutual marketing events
– 3-5 years experience selling to the Defense sector in Israel.
– 5 years as an enterprise software sales executive – security experience is Mandatory
– Track record of success in identifying, cultivating and closing $200K+ deals
– Knowledge of Information Security and/or Network Architecture desired
As part of our growing marketing team (Funded cyber startup) you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with peers in the sales, research and product groups. As Product Marketing Manager you’ll be responsible for developing product-related content and messaging, competitive differentiation, and sales-enablement material.
– Translate technical details into benefits for our customers and partners
– Follow and analyze market and trends as well as competitors to position products in the marketplace
– Work closely with product and sales teams to define go-to-market strategies for products and services
– Create marketing materials and sales toolkit to support go-to-market strategies (presentations, product and solution briefs, white papers, use cases, videos and more)
– Technical background- product, dev, SE, BSc in engineering, etc..
– Proven experience in the cyber security or industrial sectors
” High-level English language
המשרה הינה משרה כחלק מצוות סייבר באינטגרטור המוביל בישראל – לעולמות ה IT, OT, IOT וה Data Center.
לחברה מגוון לקוחות גדול של חברות וגופי ממשל ובטחון ואנו מתרחבים ללקוחות נוספים.
העבודה כוללת החל מעבודת אינטגרציה (hands on) – כולל תמיכה, שדרוגים וכו’ ועד הובלת פרוייקטים החל משלב התכן.
העבודה מתבצעת חלקה מרחוק וחלקה באתרי הלקוחות.
המועמד נדרש להיות בעל ניסיון הנדס הון של 4 שנים ומעלה באבטחת מידע תקשורתית כולל ידע ברשתות, FW, היכרות עם מוצרי NAC
למועמד נדרש רקע באבטחת מידע וב System.
ניסיון בארכיטקטורה – יתרון