We are revolutionizing cyber security with its patented next generation of technology that effectively eliminates one of the top three cyber security threats – DDoS risk.
You’ll be working together, side-by-side with professional services to ensure customer delivery is superb. You will be analyzing ongoing technical operations and formulate processes and documentation and project manage to make sure all our customers get the value they deserve and that the value is delivered through excellent service and account management.
Ideal candidates must have:
– Minimum of 3 years experience in either technical account management or Professional services role dealing with Large enterprises in US and EU.
– You should come from a very strong technical background (In previous roles worked in) in networking, DDoS or other relevant cyber security related area.
– You should be comfortable diving into technical concepts and understanding those technical concepts on a deep level.
– Your English level must be mother tongue level and very good.
As part of our growing marketing team (Funded cyber startup) you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with peers in the sales, research and product groups. As Product Marketing Manager you’ll be responsible for developing product-related content and messaging, competitive differentiation, and sales-enablement material.
– Translate technical details into benefits for our customers and partners
– Follow and analyze market and trends as well as competitors to position products in the marketplace
– Work closely with product and sales teams to define go-to-market strategies for products and services
– Create marketing materials and sales toolkit to support go-to-market strategies (presentations, product and solution briefs, white papers, use cases, videos and more)
– Technical background- product, dev, SE, BSc in engineering, etc..
– Proven experience in the cyber security or industrial sectors
” High-level English language
A young funded security startup is looking for a Professional Services Engineer, to work with our customers, understand their needs, help formulate solutions, and help them achieve their goals with our product.
– Executing and delivering onsite/ remote technical tasks with customers.
– Building high-quality technological solutions and architectures for customers.
– Managing and maintaining the integrations, deployments, upgrades and performance improvements on customers’ environments.
– Providing technical assistance to support and development teams.
– At least 5 years of experience as a Professional Services Engineer
– Working knowledge with Linux, Windows Admin level
– Working knowledge with application & web servers (e.g. Apache HTTPD, Tomcat, Jboss or Wildfly, WebSphere, etc.)
– Working knowledge with cloud services (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
– Working knowledge with JAVA, Python 2.7 or 3+ (Django advantage)
A global cyber company is seeking talented Field Sales Engineer to support its Sales and Business Development activities in Israel and the Netherlands.
In this position, the primary responsibility would be to act as a technical advisor and product expert working in tandem with the sales team and drive the technological evaluation stage of a sales process.
– Act as a technical advisor and product expert for prospects and customers.
– Manage and coordinate all technical requirements in the Sales process.
– Perform technical demonstrations of the solution in face to face meetings, conventions and web sessions.
– Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFP.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or any correlating degree.
– At least 3-5 years’ experience with application /software development with C#, .NET, JAVA, PHP etc. programming languages.
– At least 3 years of successful enterprise software Pre-sales experience.
– Languages: Hebrew, English – Fluent (written and spoken), Dutch (written and spoken) is an advantage, additional languages are an advantage.
A global leader in cyber security, a critical layer of IT security to protect data, infrastructure and assets across the enterprise, in the cloud and throughout the DevOps pipeline. Looking for a highly motivated, energetic and focused Presale Engineer in Israel. The Presale Engineer will combine technical knowledge with sales skills and is ultimately responsible for the technical win during the sales cycle. Responsibilities: – Technical Pre-sales hands-on support – Work closely with Account Executives through the whole sales process – Conduct and Ensure success of customer proof-of-concepts (POCs) – Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs Job Requirements: – 3+ years as Presale engineer or equivalent experience required – Strong presentation skills – High-level understanding of security concepts and the development of security roles within organizations that meet functional, technical and regulatory requirements – Strong experience with Windows/Active Directory administration and operations – Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems and containerized environments