This succesful cyber startup is looking for Head of sales of EMEA – you’ll be responsible for building a complete sales team and managing large scale accounts in the area.
– At least six years of experience working in a senior B2B sales role.
– Working in a sales role in a fast-paced startup environment – must.
– Experience in closing 7 figures complex deals
– Proven experience in leading multi million deals.
We are revolutionizing cyber security with its patented next generation of technology that effectively eliminates one of the top three cyber security threats – DDoS risk.
You’ll be working together, side-by-side with professional services to ensure customer delivery is superb. You will be analyzing ongoing technical operations and formulate processes and documentation and project manage to make sure all our customers get the value they deserve and that the value is delivered through excellent service and account management.
Ideal candidates must have:
– Minimum of 3 years experience in either technical account management or Professional services role dealing with Large enterprises in US and EU.
– You should come from a very strong technical background (In previous roles worked in) in networking, DDoS or other relevant cyber security related area.
– You should be comfortable diving into technical concepts and understanding those technical concepts on a deep level.
– Your English level must be mother tongue level and very good.
A global leader in cybersecurity, Led by veterans from the elite technological unit of the Israel Defense Forces’ Intelligence Corps.
We are looking for a highly motivated and forward-thinking Senior sales Director to increase company revenue by identifying and closing business opportunities, developing long-term relationships with both customers and partners and ensuring our go-to-market success.
In this role, you will:
– Build strategic go to market and sales plans based on company goals that will ensure sales growth.
– Manage complex sales processes and relationships with both end-customers and sales representatives.
-Identify in-depth knowledge of our company offerings to help identify profitable business opportunities.
– Manage tender processes and multithreaded complex sales cycles.
– 7+ years of experience in a global sales executive role in a B2B/B2G tech company, preferably in the domain of cybersecurity
– Long sales cycles (1 year and more)
– Experience working for a startup company- an advantage
A global cyber startup is growing, and looking for an experienced technical-oriented cybersecurity project manager. The project manager will handle large-scale cybersecurity projects in the ICS/Scada industry during the design phase, deployment, commissioning and testing phases from the cybersecurity perspective.
In this role, you will:
– Handle the entire cybersecurity projects as a single point of contact for the administration and management of the project deliverables as well as the cyber technical specialist.
– Create the cybersecurity policies, procedures, and protection that are planned to be applied to the operation (like hardening procedure, data whitening procedure, etc.)
– Create a detailed secure network architecture design
– Work with cybersecurity technology solutions suppliers
– 5 years of cybersecurity experience (consultancy and hands-on) in the ICS/Scada/IOT field
– Experience in performing secure network design and secure architecture creation for large-scale infrastructure projects
– Hands-on experience in writing cybersecurity policies and procedures
– Deep knowledge in standards such as NIST SP 800-115, IEC 62443
– Managing cybersecurity assessments – both hands-on penetration testing and risk assessments
This succesful startup in the cyber risk domain is looking for a Pre-Sales Engineer.
o Lead presale activities from early engagement with customers, while working closely with the sales team and company internal teams for building end to end solutions that fit customer needs.
o Lead Proof of Concepts (POCs) and travel to customers sites as needed.
o Understand the customer’s needs and successfully match customer pain points and requirements to proposed solutions that solve the customer’s challenges.
o Manage customer-facing activities, including commercial and technical sessions, demonstrations and presentations of Cybellum solutions.
o Prepare outbound detailed technical and commercial proposals.
o Present at webinars and professional meetups.
o At least five years’ experience working in a sales engineer role in a fast-paced startup environment – must.
o Technical experience in cybersecurity (product cybersecurity preferable).
o Hands-on experience with Linux and cybersecurity – must.
o Languages: High level of English – mandatory. Other Languages – advantage.
The Next Gen OT Security solutions that enable reliable, safe and resilient digital manufacturing.
Who you are:
We are looking for experienced Pre-Sale Engineers with strong cybersecurity and networking backgrounds that already know, or are willing to learn, industrial control critical infrastructure environments. In this role, you will be paired with sales and will be a part of an integrated team of cybersecurity experts, supporting the growth of Next Gen OT Security.
You will perform Pre-sale functions such as 2 product demonstrations, workshops, PoVs, training, architect solutions, write technical papers, and provide guidance to our existing and new customers.
· 3+ Years as a Pre-Sales Engineer for security products or equivalent experience in a similar customer facing role.
· 3+ Years of cybersecurity experience in one of the following domains:
1. ICS Security
2. Security Architecture and Engineering
3. Security and Risk Management
4. Security Assessment and Testing
5. Asset Security
6. Communication and Network Security
· Experience working with global customers on multiple projects and programs
לאחת החברות הגדולות והמוכרות ,אשר מתמחה בייעוץ ובמכירה של פרויקטיםמוצרים בתחום של אבטחת מידע, דרוש/ה איש/ת מכירות
ניסיון של מעל 5 שנים מחברת אינטגרציה בתפקיד של מנהל לקוח
יתרון גדול בתחום אבטחת מידע
ניסיון במכירות של פרויקטים מורכבים
היכרות של השוק המקומי – לקוחות, יצרנים, מפיצים
יכולת מוכחת בניהול מו”מ עם דרגים בכירים
יכולות טכנולוגיות, יכולת למידה עצמית גבוהה
חברת ייעוץ מובילה מחפשת מנהל/ת מכירות
מרכז ייעוץ אבטחת מידע והגנת הסייבר עובד עם מגוון לקוחות בישראל בתחומים שונים: הייטק, תעשיה, קמעונאות, ביטחון, ממשלה ועוד.
התפקיד כולל עבודה במגוון תחומים מרתקים של עולם אבטחת המידע והגנת הסייבר:
· הרחבת פעילות המחלקה
· גיוס לקוחות חדשים
· מכירת שירותים חדשים בכלל ושירותים טכנולוגיים בפרט
· ליווי הלקוח לאורך הפרויקט- זיהוי הזדמנויות חדשות
· עבודה מרובה מול גורמים בכירים בקבוצה, ייעול אסטרטגיית מכירה.
· ניסיון כאיש/ת מכירות בתחום השירותים הטכנולוגיים ללקוחות עסקיים- חובה
· ניסיון במכירות פרויקטים ושירותים בתחום סייבר- יתרון משמעותי מאוד
· ניסיון מחברת ייעוץ- יתרון משמעותי
As part of our growing marketing team (Funded cyber startup) you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with peers in the sales, research and product groups. As Product Marketing Manager you’ll be responsible for developing product-related content and messaging, competitive differentiation, and sales-enablement material.
– Translate technical details into benefits for our customers and partners
– Follow and analyze market and trends as well as competitors to position products in the marketplace
– Work closely with product and sales teams to define go-to-market strategies for products and services
– Create marketing materials and sales toolkit to support go-to-market strategies (presentations, product and solution briefs, white papers, use cases, videos and more)
– Technical background- product, dev, SE, BSc in engineering, etc..
– Proven experience in the cyber security or industrial sectors
” High-level English language
A young funded security startup is looking for a Professional Services Engineer, to work with our customers, understand their needs, help formulate solutions, and help them achieve their goals with our product.
– Executing and delivering onsite/ remote technical tasks with customers.
– Building high-quality technological solutions and architectures for customers.
– Managing and maintaining the integrations, deployments, upgrades and performance improvements on customers’ environments.
– Providing technical assistance to support and development teams.
– At least 5 years of experience as a Professional Services Engineer
– Working knowledge with Linux, Windows Admin level
– Working knowledge with application & web servers (e.g. Apache HTTPD, Tomcat, Jboss or Wildfly, WebSphere, etc.)
– Working knowledge with cloud services (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
– Working knowledge with JAVA, Python 2.7 or 3+ (Django advantage)
We are we are changing the way organizations protect their most critical assets in their data center and cloud environments.
We are growing fast and looking for a Senior Professional Services Engineer to work with our strategic customers around the world.
The main responsibility of the Professional Services Engineer is to design, plan and drive the implementation of segmentation projects, for large enterprises.
Lead the planning, installation and integration of product in diverse IT environments (virtual/physical/container, on-prem/public/hybrid, Windows/Linux/Unix)
Work with customers throughout a delivery project life cycle – project management, planning, architecture (including HLD, LLD etc.), deploying and configuring state of the art Segmentation platform
Deliver advanced professional services (such as training / expansions / configurations / optimizations) according to SoW
A minimum of 4 years experience in Professional Services positions – a must
Hands-on experience in deploying, configuring and troubleshooting software or networking equipment – a must
In-depth knowledge in two out of the three technologies: Operating Systems, Networking, Virtualization – a must
Willing to travel periodically based on customer and business needs (~25%)
A global cyber company is seeking talented Field Sales Engineer to support its Sales and Business Development activities in Israel and the Netherlands.
In this position, the primary responsibility would be to act as a technical advisor and product expert working in tandem with the sales team and drive the technological evaluation stage of a sales process.
– Act as a technical advisor and product expert for prospects and customers.
– Manage and coordinate all technical requirements in the Sales process.
– Perform technical demonstrations of the solution in face to face meetings, conventions and web sessions.
– Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFP.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or any correlating degree.
– At least 3-5 years’ experience with application /software development with C#, .NET, JAVA, PHP etc. programming languages.
– At least 3 years of successful enterprise software Pre-sales experience.
– Languages: Hebrew, English – Fluent (written and spoken), Dutch (written and spoken) is an advantage, additional languages are an advantage.