Company revolutionizing cyber security with its patented next generation of technology that effectively eliminates one of the top three cyber security threats – DDoS risk. This opportunity is any professional’s dream job if you love both the technical and people – join a fast-growing cyber security company with a unique and compelling value proposition with an addressable market worth billions.
Troubleshooting complex technical problems and provide problem resolution management
Maintaining ongoing relationships with customers
Lead the planning, installation, and integration of product in diverse IT environments (virtual/physical, on-prem/public/hybrid)
Work with customers throughout a delivery project life cycle – architecture design (including HLD, LLD etc.), installation, configuration, documentation etc.
Deliver advanced professional services (such as customizations / training / expansions / configurations / optimizations)
A minimum of 4 years’ experience in Professional Services or similar positions with enterprise environments in the US and EU
Excellent English, both written and spoken
Hands-on experience in deploying, configuring, and troubleshooting software or networking equipment
An in-depth understanding of network and protocols
Built for the agile enterprise, we offer greater security and visibility in the cloud, data-center, and endpoint. Our customers are some of the world’s largest and most advanced enterprises.
As a Customer Success Engineer you will:
– Onboard new customers, conduct product training, drive adoption, and ensure ongoing satisfaction and retention
– Help our customers to flawlessly operate the Guardicore platform while ensuring they receive maximum value from our solution throughout their life cycle
– Interact with Sales, Support, R&D, and Product teams to provide an excellent user experience
– A minimum of 2 years experience in customer-facing roles, supporting enterprise software
– Hands-on experience in troubleshooting and deploying software for large enterprise on-premise or in the cloud – Mandatory
– In-depth knowledge in two out of the three technologies: Operating Systems (Linux, Windows), Networking, virtualization or cloud computing – Mandatory
– Hands-on experience with the following is an advantage: Scripting (Bash, Perl, Python) Cloud Services Admin (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) Config management (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, CloudFormation)
We are we are changing the way organizations protect their most critical assets in their data center and cloud environments.
We are growing fast and looking for a Senior Professional Services Engineer to work with our strategic customers around the world.
The main responsibility of the Professional Services Engineer is to design, plan and drive the implementation of segmentation projects, for large enterprises.
Lead the planning, installation and integration of product in diverse IT environments (virtual/physical/container, on-prem/public/hybrid, Windows/Linux/Unix)
Work with customers throughout a delivery project life cycle – project management, planning, architecture (including HLD, LLD etc.), deploying and configuring state of the art Segmentation platform
Deliver advanced professional services (such as training / expansions / configurations / optimizations) according to SoW
A minimum of 4 years experience in Professional Services positions – a must
Hands-on experience in deploying, configuring and troubleshooting software or networking equipment – a must
In-depth knowledge in two out of the three technologies: Operating Systems, Networking, Virtualization – a must
Willing to travel periodically based on customer and business needs (~25%)
סוג משרה:מלאה 5 ימים בשבוע
A global cyber leader , helps organizations transform their business through improved security and reduced risk. As a trusted partner for thousands of companies around the world
– Penetration of specified geographical region to identify and drive sales of the cyber products.
– Generate leads by scheduling and presenting in local seminars
– Follow up on incoming leads, schedule and present in remote or onsite meetings
– Demonstrate the product’s capabilities, present the architecture and answer any technical questions
– Work with local VARs: transfer knowledge and motivate their management and account executives. perform mutual marketing events
– 3-5 years experience selling to the Defense sector in Israel.
– 5 years as an enterprise software sales executive – security experience is Mandatory
– Track record of success in identifying, cultivating and closing $200K+ deals
– Knowledge of Information Security and/or Network Architecture desired
סוג משרה:מלאה 5 ימים בשבוע
As part of our growing marketing team (Funded cyber startup) you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with peers in the sales, research and product groups. As Product Marketing Manager you’ll be responsible for developing product-related content and messaging, competitive differentiation, and sales-enablement material.
– Translate technical details into benefits for our customers and partners
– Follow and analyze market and trends as well as competitors to position products in the marketplace
– Work closely with product and sales teams to define go-to-market strategies for products and services
– Create marketing materials and sales toolkit to support go-to-market strategies (presentations, product and solution briefs, white papers, use cases, videos and more)
– Technical background- product, dev, SE, BSc in engineering, etc..
– Proven experience in the cyber security or industrial sectors
” High-level English language