An Israeli technology company known for its best-in-class technology to help government intelligence and law-enforcement agencies lawfully address the most dangerous issues in today’s world, are looking for a IOS tech lead
Required Experience/ Qualifications
B.Sc. in Computer Science or Relevant IDF background (8200’s or MAMRAM’s programming courses)
At least 3 years’ experience of C / C++ / Objective C
Knowledge of the internals of Linux / iOS / Android
Nice to Have
Experience in Reverse engineering
Experience in Embedded / RT systems
Experience in Mobile development
A global & leader cyber company in privileged access management are looking for an experienced team leader with high professional skills and a drive for execution to manage one of EPM Agent Teams. Using comprehensive business and technical knowledge, the team leader accompanies the entire development process starting from the planning phase, through the development and testing process to successful release to our customers. The team leader works closely with PM, PO, support and other team leaders in R&D.
4+ years hands-on experience in software development.
2+ years of experience as a team leader, leading at least 5 developers
2+ years development in Windows Internals or MAC OS Internals or Linux Internals
Excellent C++ knowledge (or Swift knowledge for MAC experts)
Proven Agile experience
Security mindset and the ability to think like an attacker.
Reverse Engineering experience – an advantage
Penetration testing experience – an advantage
BSc in computer-science/engineering – an advantage.
The elite, fast growing Cyber Security startup that revolutionizes the way Data Centers and Public Clouds are protected, is seeking senior low level developer.
What about you?
– Design and research high-performance lightweight network monitoring and deception solution.
– Develop agents from the ground up, including Linux and Windows drivers and their counterpart user-mode software.
– Tackle cutting-edge performance, scale issues while preserving low footprint on production servers in state of the art data-centers.
– Strong proficiency in C – 5 years at least
– Knowledge in network and system internals – previous work or army duty in related field – a must
– Recent Linux or Windows kernel development
סוג משרה:מלאה 5 ימים בשבוע
A cyber company in automotive industry is looking for a SW Team Leader
Managerial experience of 2-3 years
Experience of more than 4 years in SW development of Linux systems
Excellent knowledge of C++ programming languages
B.Sc. in Computer Sciences, Electrical Engineering or IDF intelligence corps alumnus
Experience in analyzing and porting embedded stacks
Experience as a SW Team Leader
Knowledge in cyber-security
Knowledge in networking
Experience with the automotive industry
A leading network security cyber startup that is building the enterprise network and security platform of the future, is looking for a bright and passionate Senior Software Developer . In this critical role, you will design and develop major parts of our highly scalable and high-performance solution.
– Design, implement and test network security enterprise solutions
– Perform ongoing research and prototyping for new features and product ideas
– Research new technologies and adopt them for use in the company’s product
– At least 5 years of experience as a hands-on senior software developer of a large-scale network or security solution
– In-depth knowledge of Networking, Network Protocols and Environment
– Strong proficiency with C in a multithreaded environment
– Experience working with Linux
סוג משרה:מלאה 5 ימים בשבוע
A leading cyber-security company within the automotive industry is looking for a Software Engineer to design, develop and maintain cutting-edge cybersecurity solutions.
– Experience of more than 4 years in SW development of Linux systems
– Excellent knowledge of C++ programming languages
– B.Sc. in Computer Sciences, Electrical Engineering or IDF intelligence corps alumnus
– Experience in analyzing and porting embedded stacks