A fast-growing cybersecurity start-up based in the heart of Tel Aviv, led by world-class cyber experts
is looking for a talented and experienced software engineer to join our innovative R&D team in this exciting journey.
In this job you will:
– Work closely with the VP R&D to define, develop and implement our core products
– Be part of a vibrant development team of experienced engineers and security experts that develops the core engine of our solution
– Develop in Go and leverage cutting-edge technology stack that includes containers, NoSQL databases mixed with low-level security applications
– At least 3+ years of proven experience in software development
– Proven track record of delivering large-scale, high-quality products
– Love to take on creative tasks, have end-to-end ownership and work collaboratively to advance our mission and business goals
The elite, fast growing Cyber Security startup that revolutionizes the way Data Centers and Public Clouds are protected, is seeking senior backend developer.
What does our team do?
Our team is responsible for the architecture and development of the cloud based management services.
What will you do in our team?
As a senior backend developer on our team, you will help us build a world class scalable backend platform. You will be responsible for the end-to-end feature lifecycle: starting from design and architecture, through implementing, testing, and releasing the feature.
– 6+ Years of Backend Development using Python, Go or comparable (Ruby/Java/C#/C++/Rust)
– Previous experience in E2E design and implementation of features as part of large scale backend projects
– Experience working with one or more of the following technologies: Elasticsearch, MongoDB, redis, RabbitMQ, Kafka, celery, other big-data platforms
סוג משרה:מלאה 5 ימים בשבוע
We are looking for technical lead who is results-driven Back-end expert. This person will develop & lead full development process and guides others in implementing technical solutions, proposes innovative solutions and drives their implementation and support by bringing deep understanding of programming languages and tools. To analyze current codes and industry development to create a more seamless experience for users.
– Be a part and lead the overall product life cycle.
– Develop in multi languages and use high-end technologies such as: Golang, Protobuf, GRPC, Python, Kubernetes, Docker and more.
– Constantly challenge and expand your knowledge of your software architecture, programming and new technologies
– Guides others in implementing technical solutions • Working on cross system features collaborate with other development teams.
– 7+ years of experience in backend development
– Proven experience in Golang(or c++), Python development.
– Basic devops experience – Kubernetes, Docker
– Experience in using Grpc and PROTOBUF.
– Experience in Network & Protocols (SSL/TLS, HTTP, HTTP2)
– Experience with designing programming features and development cycles.
– Highly proficient in Linux environment
סוג משרה:מלאה 5 ימים בשבוע
Developing next-generation cybersecurity and risk solutions for the banking industry, Israel’s leading Fintech Hub, serving several of the world’s tier-1 banks – HSBC, RBS, Santander, Intesa Sanpaolo, Deutsche Bank, and SMBC is looking for a highly motivated and highly skilled, SW engineer to join the team and build their infrastructure and products.
– Involved in all stages of production from architecture, designing, coding, testing, deploying and maintaining.
– Responsible for all parts of the product including coding backend, frontend, infrastructure, testing, and production maintenance.
-Taking ownership of different technologies in our tech stack, becoming the focal point and tech lead of those technologies.
– Ability to design, research and implement complex projects.
– 5+ years’ experience with at least one of the following languages: Python or Go.
– Experience with unit testing, agile project development, bug and change management systems.
– Experience with GCP/AWS/Azure.