An Innovating cybersecurity and visibility for medical devices in healthcare is looking for a Backend developer.
We’re looking for a super effective, all-around player to design and deliver a real-time,wire-speed, threat detection and attack prevention system.
As a member of our team, you will play a key role in building an enterprise-grade product that secures hospitals worldwide.
Join us in our efforts to fundamentally transform healthcare cybersecurity.
4+ years of hands-on software development experience as a programmer or architect
Fluent in Python – must
Knowledge in Go- big advantage
Deep understanding of networking and Cyber Security
Experience developing in Linux based platforms
A leading global cyber company is looking for a back-end engineer who really love solving high-scalability challenges using cutting edge technologies.
You’ll be building a highly scalable distributed system that handling billions of requests daily and analyzing data to prevent real-time web attacks.
What we would like you to come with…
BSc. in Computer Science or equivalent
3+ years of experience as a back-end engineer
Mastery of at least 2 different server-side programming languages (Golang, JS (NodeJS) are an advantage)
Deep understanding of cloud architecture and modern system design principles
Significant experience creating and utilising RESTful API’s and building high traffic (thousands of hits per second) highly scalable performance systems
Experience working with Docker and designing a scalable microservices architecture
Experienced with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Cassandra, Redis) and event streaming systems like Apache Kafka
Working closely with DevOps/SREs or worked in an infrastructure team – an advantageגge
A leading cybersecurity startup, that already making changes in the world’s top security technologies, is looking for JAVA DEVELOPERS!
It’s your opportunity to join a fast-growing with a unique product start-up and be part of his first employees.
The startup us using the latest technologies, including over the cloud.
We are flexible about working from home during corona times, but you can come to the office, of course.
What will you do?
· Design and implement large scale systems.
· Design and implement complex data structures that allow real-time security research on massive amounts of data
What do you need?
· At least 5 years of experience as a backend developer with Java (or another JVM-based language) servers
· Design and implement system modules from requirement phase to production deployment
· Experience with Microservices architecture
· Experience with Kafka or RabbitMQ
· Experience working with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, Elastic Search)
· BSc/MSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience, especially in the context of distributed systems
A global & leader cyber company in privileged access management are looking for a backend developer!
Research platforms and frameworks in the DevOps, Cloud and Container Orchestration domains, to enable better applying security standards in those areas.
Diverse technology stack using various programming languages such as Ruby, C#, Java and C++
Member in a highly talented cross-functional development team, built of developers,
Requirements and Skills:
Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Programming or Engineering related field / Elite unit alumni
5+ years of experience in RubyJavaC#C++PythonGoNode
Backend server programming (multithreaded programming, performance tuning)
Excellent design and analytical skills
Experience with Containers and Orchestration tools, such as Docker, OpenShift and Kubernetes
Familiarity with configuration management tools like Ansible, Chef and Puppet
Experience with AWS development
Fluent in English, good writing skills
A cyber-security start-up in field of Agentless multi-factor authentication platform is looking for a Backend Developer!
Develop solution’s Datapath and business-logic and implement its new features
Build enterprise grade product in a complex and large scale environments
Provide scalable, maintainable and working solution for our company customers
Understand different authentication protocols
Working closely with product, support teams and company stakeholders
4+ years of experience in Backend software development
Developed widely used enterprise software products
Experience in Python / Go programming with low level background
Experience in C/C++, WinAPI, Windows Internals, an advantage
Knowledge in networking or information security, an advantage
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent military experience
A fast-growing cybersecurity start-up based in the heart of Tel Aviv, led by world-class cyber experts
is looking for a talented and experienced software engineer to join our innovative R&D team in this exciting journey.
In this job you will:
– Work closely with the VP R&D to define, develop and implement our core products
– Be part of a vibrant development team of experienced engineers and security experts that develops the core engine of our solution
– Develop in Go and leverage cutting-edge technology stack that includes containers, NoSQL databases mixed with low-level security applications
– At least 3+ years of proven experience in software development
– Proven track record of delivering large-scale, high-quality products
– Love to take on creative tasks, have end-to-end ownership and work collaboratively to advance our mission and business goals
A global & leader cyber company in privileged access management are looking for an experienced team leader with high professional skills and a drive for excellence. Using comprehensive business and technical knowledge, the team leader accompanies the entire development process starting from the planning phase, through the development and testing process to successful release to our customers. The team leader works closely with PM, PO, support, and other team leaders in R&D.
7 years hands-on experience in software development.
5 years of experience as a leader of a development team.
10+ years of experience in the software industry.
Proven Agile and Kanban experience.
functional and technical aspects of a complex system.
Security mindset and the ability to think like an attacker.
CICD best practices, tools and proven experience – an advantage.
BSc in computer-science/engineering – an advantage.
AWS knowledge and experience – an advantage.
We are looking for technical lead who is results-driven Back-end expert. This person will develop & lead full development process and guides others in implementing technical solutions, proposes innovative solutions and drives their implementation and support by bringing deep understanding of programming languages and tools. To analyze current codes and industry development to create a more seamless experience for users.
– Be a part and lead the overall product life cycle.
– Develop in multi languages and use high-end technologies such as: Golang, Protobuf, GRPC, Python, Kubernetes, Docker and more.
– Constantly challenge and expand your knowledge of your software architecture, programming and new technologies
– Guides others in implementing technical solutions • Working on cross system features collaborate with other development teams.
– 7+ years of experience in backend development
– Proven experience in Golang(or c++), Python development.
– Basic devops experience – Kubernetes, Docker
– Experience in using Grpc and PROTOBUF.
– Experience in Network & Protocols (SSL/TLS, HTTP, HTTP2)
– Experience with designing programming features and development cycles.
– Highly proficient in Linux environment