Ww are building the enterprise network and security platform of the future. Our cloud-native network architecture is pushing the envelope on what can be done with cloud, software, and true genius. If you want to be part of team that changes networking and security forever – join us.
– End-to-end data processing development of large scale data to web interfaces
– Working closely with product and security teams
– Performing ongoing research and create new features and product ideas
– Implementing and testing network security enterprise solutions
– 4-5 years of server side development. We’re using Java, Go, Play framework, Spring boot, Apache Storm, etc.
– Deep understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and software engineering principles
– Familiarity with no-SQL DBs and relational DBs. We’re using technologies such as, Elasticsearch, MySQL, and Redis.
סוג משרה:מלאה 5 ימים בשבוע
The first cyber security company, an innovative startup that has a unique and game-changing software solution to protect Fortune 500 End-Point users against Zero Day & APT cyber-attacks. Looking for a quick-witted Senior Python Developer to join the server-side team, working on server components that run mostly on cloud platforms (AWS/GCP) but supports on premise installations as well.
– Design and build server-side components that run seamlessly both in cloud environments and on premise.
– Solve challenging problems in a fast-paced and evolving environment while maintaining uncompromising quality.
– Collaborate with Product and other teams across the R&D group to understand requirements and incorporate them into the software, as well as customers and the Customer Success department to resolve issues.
– 3 or more years of server-side programming experience in Python.
– Familiarity with SQL databases and ORM.
– Team player whose primary goal is achieving the team’s goal of delivering a great product. Great at working in a team, but also highly independent.
We are looking for technical lead who is results-driven Back-end expert. This person will develop & lead full development process and guides others in implementing technical solutions, proposes innovative solutions and drives their implementation and support by bringing deep understanding of programming languages and tools. To analyze current codes and industry development to create a more seamless experience for users.
– Be a part and lead the overall product life cycle.
– Develop in multi languages and use high-end technologies such as: Golang, Protobuf, GRPC, Python, Kubernetes, Docker and more.
– Constantly challenge and expand your knowledge of your software architecture, programming and new technologies
– Guides others in implementing technical solutions • Working on cross system features collaborate with other development teams.
– 7+ years of experience in backend development
– Proven experience in Golang(or c++), Python development.
– Basic devops experience – Kubernetes, Docker
– Experience in using Grpc and PROTOBUF.
– Experience in Network & Protocols (SSL/TLS, HTTP, HTTP2)
– Experience with designing programming features and development cycles.
– Highly proficient in Linux environment
סוג משרה:מלאה 5 ימים בשבוע
Developing next-generation cybersecurity and risk solutions for the banking industry, Israel’s leading Fintech Hub, serving several of the world’s tier-1 banks – HSBC, RBS, Santander, Intesa Sanpaolo, Deutsche Bank, and SMBC is looking for a highly motivated and highly skilled, SW engineer to join the team and build their infrastructure and products.
– Involved in all stages of production from architecture, designing, coding, testing, deploying and maintaining.
– Responsible for all parts of the product including coding backend, frontend, infrastructure, testing, and production maintenance.
-Taking ownership of different technologies in our tech stack, becoming the focal point and tech lead of those technologies.
– Ability to design, research and implement complex projects.
– 5+ years’ experience with at least one of the following languages: Python or Go.
– Experience with unit testing, agile project development, bug and change management systems.
– Experience with GCP/AWS/Azure.