Cyber Intelligence company is looking for a key person to be part of the QA Automation team to define, perform and program manual and automatic tests using advanced QA methods. This position provides a great opportunity to acquire in-depth experience in programming and testing in the most advanced technological environment.
– Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
– 3+ years of proven work experience in software quality assurance
– Programming skills in Selenium/python
– Familiarity with Linux/Windows operating systems
– Ability to dive deep into complex problems & find their root cause
– Good understanding and work with Mongo/Sql Databases
– Experience in Agile/scrum environment
Fast-growing cyber-security startup based in the heart of Tel Aviv founded by alumni of the Elite Technological Unit of the Intelligence Corps, well funded and backed by top VC firms, is looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer to join this exciting journey.
– Work hand in hand with the development team to ensure the reliability of our product
– Lead the development of the testing automation infrastructure
– Develop automated tests for our Web Application, APIs and Core
– Develop and maintain Jenkins automated flows
– Experience with writing automated tests of web applications
– Experience with writing automated integration tests
– Team player with great interpersonal skills
Join the DNA (DevOps and Automation) team which is in charge of bullet-proofing the quality of cybersecurity products.
– Be part of a top-notch automation infrastructure team
– Implement full-scale automation projects in various technologies
– Develop tools and infrastructure for use by other development and QA team
– 3+ years of experience in automation infrastructure development
– 3+ years of experience in C#
– Experience with server-side automation development (REST API, SDK’s etc.)
– Passionate and self-driven with excellent communications and interpersonal skills
– Previous experience with Coded UI and/or Selenium – an advantage