We are successful startup looking for System Administrator that will join the IT Team (Part of R&D team).
What you’ll do:
– Run the day-to-day IT operations
– Provide professional and efficient IT support to our employees in Israel and the rest of the world.
– Resolve technical problems with LAN, WAN, WiFi and other systems.
– Manage all endpoint installations, upgrades and troubleshooting (for Windows, macOS, Linux).
– An IT professional (hands on) with 4+ years hands-on experience in IT Support and/or Administration.
– Understand networking concepts such as TCP/IP Stack, OSI Model, DNS, DHCP and HTTP.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Hebrew and English, familiar with working in global companies giving WW support
– Linux & Windows experience
Global Managed Security Service Provider leader and a UST-Global subsidiary offering new risk-based approach to cyber security services.
Looking for System/Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to work collaboratively as a team member to deliver exceptional cloud-base solutions of Cyberproof.
“Build, test, deploy, analyze, administer, monitor and maintain Cloud-based (mainly Azure-based) services.
“Implement process automation with Ansible and PowerShell or similar platforms
“Active Directory domains administration.
“Perform maintenance as necessary and support T1 support in solving infra-related issues. Perform troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
“3+ years of experience with Azure
“5+ years of experience in System administration of Microsoft/Linux based systems
“Experience in cloud architecture and design (Azure, AWS, Google)
“Experience with Azure IaaS & PaaS, Security Center and Azure Monitoring solutions
סוג משרה:מלאה 5 ימים בשבוע