We are a cyber startup which is the future of network and security.
We are looking for IT Manager who will be responsible for overseeing, handling, and directing the day-to-day operations and activities for an Information Technology functional unit.
– Develop goals and strategies to ensure IT services run smoothly and effectively. You will define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes
– Shape and enforce IT Security Policies and implement requirements and configurations
– Oversee all IT operations (e.g., network security) and evaluate them according to established goals. Oversee ongoing monitoring, maintenance, and administration of network systems and services
– Lead IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services, managing projects from conception to completion
– 3+ years of experience managing an IT team, preferably at a growing global tech company
– In-depth knowledge and experience of IT infrastructure including Networking, Cloud technologies, Office 365, MAC & Azure services
– Proven experience in managing a fully cloud-based IT setup, including SaaS platforms for a variety of applications
סוג משרה:מלאה 5 ימים בשבוע
A cyber startup uis looking for a talented hands-on IT Manager to join our team. Our ideal candidate has extensive knowledge of network and IT systems and advanced industry knowledge to keep us on the cutting edge.
– Lead IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services.
– Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes.
– Build and maintain internal and external network and ensure network components meet needs and work together seamlessly.
– Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT.
– Work with DevOps and tech support to keep production uptime.
– 3 years of experience in IT.
– Extensive knowledge of Linux.
– Experience in kubernetes – a big advantage.
– Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems.
This cyber startup is looking for IT administrator to be responsible for:
o Overall responsibility for the development and production environments .
o Design, plan, and build platform network and IT I/S
o Troubleshoot ongoing problems and react to monitoring alerts
o Responsible for Microsoft Infrastructures (Active Directory, Exchange, GPO, ADFS, SCCM, Terminal Server).
o Linux OS infrastructures (RHEL satellite, Ubuntu/Canonical Landscape)
o 3-5 years of experience as a Windows system administrator (Active Directory, Exchange, GPO, ADFS, SCCM, Terminal Server, PowerShell).
o 3-5 years of experience as a VMware Infrastructure system administrator (vCenter, ESXI, HA, PowerCLI scripting)
o 4+ years of experience in Linux – Red Hat/CentOS