We are a startup that is a world leader in providing advanced security solutions for enterprises around the globe.
You are a product marketing leader for our Linux product line who understands the cybersecurity market, is passionate about translating market and customer needs into a product and solution vision, will be the evangelist for our technology and go to market strategy, both internally and externally, and have a track record of successfully launching new products and solutions.
You will be allowed to choose your own flavor in our hybrid workforce – whether you wish to be office-based, with your own permanent desk, or work remotely most of the time, coming to the office only on occasion.
Minimum 3-5 years experience in a product marketing role within the cybersecurity industry, ideally undesranding the Linux market.
Proven ability to create compelling positioning, messaging, packaging and sales enablement tools and assets that inspire confidence in our sales team in the face of a crowded market with lots of noise and confusion.
Looking for a product manager who enjoys solving complex business problems and looking to make an impact on the cyber protection of industrial organizations.
As a Product Manager you will interface with different stakeholders to understand requirements, set priorities and communicate direction and progress. You will conduct competitor analysis & market research. You will work in an agile development process and methodology, own projects from inception to conclusion, formulate the product strategy while defining detailed user stories, coordinate delivery of high-quality solutions, train the team and drive adoption.
– 3 + years of product management experience with completion of full product lifecycle (from concept through GTM).
– Experience with delivering Cybersecurity products and has technical understanding of cybersecurity terminology and concepts – advantage
A UNICORN enterprise-grade platform is looking for the Product Manager for Developer Solutions. You will :
– Work closely with customers and defining the platform’s APIs for advanced capabilities
– Scope and define the platform’s OpenAPI and marketplace connectivity
– Own the full developer’s suite, such as: Developer SDKs, tutorial, documentation etc..
– Collaborate with R&D, Sales and Marketing teams to define and implement the technical requirements and development plans for new features
– Strong technical background – Must have
– Experience in designing, building or using APIs and SDKs – Must have
– Past experience as a developer – NUST
– Past experience in a Product Management position – Advantage
סוג משרה:מלאה 5 ימים בשבוע
This startup is rebuilding the network from the ground up as a secured cloud service. It is on a fast track to become the worldwide market leader!
We are looking for an excellent and experienced Security Product Manager that will take a leading part in building the future of our security services.
– Gather requirements from clients and partners, as well as from internal stakeholders
– Conduct market and user research by performing competitive analysis, having ongoing contact with clients in order to understand their needs, tracking and analyzing user behavior, and following up and responding to user feedback.
– Breakdown strategic product-related goals into actionable tasks and manage the execution of these tasks across all relevant departments.
– 3-5 years in B2B product management experience in enterprise security SW company
– Technical background: 3-5 years of previous experience as a software developer or as a support engineer, presale or networking
– Prior knowledge in one of the following : CASB, DLP, Firewall, IPS, DNS security, RBI, UBA, Cloud Secure Web Gateway
סוג משרה:מלאה 5 ימים בשבוע