A global cyber market leader is looking for a Director of Product Management with proven experience to lead a cross company initiative, and specifically significant experience in ITSec/Dev in the Cloud (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS).
This position will focus on opportunities to secure customers who are moving to the cloud, engaging with customers and the cloud vendors to define valuable integrations.
The role will require engaging with cross company stakeholders such as sales, services, marketing, business development and to define product requirements, working with the R&D teams to execute and deliver, as well as go to market activities.
– Proven experience in leading PM team with at least 6 years of experience in PM roles
– Deep knowledge and experience of Cloud and DevOps environments
– Experienced and knowledgeable in managing products for large global enterprises
– Experience in information security – an advantage
If Privacy Is your passon, we’re looking for a Senior Product Manager /Profuct direcor for our Product team. You will be responsible for our new Security product from scratch. Our ideal candidate is someone who has hands-on Data security experience.
What You’ll Do:
– Building vision, strategy, and roadmap to tailor our security offered solution to the CISO personas of customers.
– Working closely with engineering, operations, marketing, and customer support to develope a cutting edge solution that meets the market needs
– Evangelizing the product portfolio both inside and outside the company.
What You’ll Bring
– Proven experience as a PM of cybersecurity preferably data security company
– 5 years of experience as a product manager of a software product, preferably an enterprise product
International enterprise customer experience
As part of our growing marketing team (Funded cyber startup) you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with peers in the sales, research and product groups. As Product Marketing Manager you’ll be responsible for developing product-related content and messaging, competitive differentiation, and sales-enablement material.
– Translate technical details into benefits for our customers and partners
– Follow and analyze market and trends as well as competitors to position products in the marketplace
– Work closely with product and sales teams to define go-to-market strategies for products and services
– Create marketing materials and sales toolkit to support go-to-market strategies (presentations, product and solution briefs, white papers, use cases, videos and more)
– Technical background- product, dev, SE, BSc in engineering, etc..
– Proven experience in the cyber security or industrial sectors
” High-level English language
We’re looking for a Product Manager who can help us design, build and ship industry defining products to help build more secure infrastructure in the public cloud.
The startup is backed by VC’s.
– Analyze user behavior and conversion data to identify our best potential leads and leverage this data to better target and engage with them.
– Experimenting to improve performance and keep the product leads funnel innovative and automated.
– Work closely with our customer success, marketing and sales teams on supporting existing customers, identifying common user problems and taking the solutions you define to market
– Work with product designers, technical writers and digital marketing experts to form a sustainable product growth strategy.
– 3+ years in product management, with at least 1+ working on freemium/SaaS products.
– A track record of delivering customer acquisition growth and optimization across key metrics.
– Experience with public cloud services (such as AWS), DevOps tooling and infrastructure-as-a-service – advantage
A leading provider of Defense for Security, is looking to hire a Product Manager to join our team at this exciting stage of our company’s growth. We’re looking for a talented Product Manager that has strong technical capabilities as well as business orientation and a “bigger picture” understanding. Requirements: • 2-7 years experience in B2B product management and in shipping successful products at scale. • Experience in Linux servers environment. • Strong technical background in one of the following: Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes, DevOps worlds • Experience working with global enterprise companies
A well funded startup that is leading the next generation networks with Network Cloud solution.
We are looking for Product Manager to join our team.
– Identify and capture key requirements by working closely with our customers and partners.
– Define customer use cases and translate them into clear product requirements.
– Define user stories, lead backlog management in partnership with the engineering team to ensure quality on-time feature delivery.
– Serve as an expert in Cloud Networking to help customers design solutions to solve their business needs.
– Work with marketing and sales to educate and train internal company organizations, partners & customers.
– 1-3 years of product management or equivalent experience
– Customer facing or/and development background
– Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas:
Routing and switching
CSP market (design, operations and maintenance)
Data Center/Cloud networking
Networks orchestration and management infrastructure
A cyber startup that helps avoid safety incidents and service disruptions caused by cyber-attacks. Led by veterans from the elite technological unit of the Israel Defense Forces’ Intelligence Corps, team combines deep expertise in both cybersecurity.
We are currently expanding our marketing efforts and are looking for a hands-on world-class Product Marketing Manager. If you believe you have the right attitude and skills, you’re invited to hop aboard our bullet train and make a real impact on the company’s business and culture.
In this role, you will:
– Perform market research and analysis, and develop strategies that strengthen position as leader in the cybersecurity market
-Create engaging content (e.g. datasheets, eBooks, whitepapers, presentations and webinars)
-Collaborate with the product, engineering and design teams to harness customer insights, industry and market trends
– 4+ years of B2B product marketing experience
– Experience positioning technical products to both technical users and decision makers
– Demonstrated ability to effectively position highly-technical B2B products and build a healthy pipeline
Excellent written and oral communication skills in English. Other languages a plus
– Domain expertise in cybersecurity is a plus
The market leader in the Privileged Access Management space offering enterprise class solution, designed to help organizations reduce privileged access security risk in an ever expanding attack surface – across on-premises infrastructure, cloud and hybrid environments. Looking for Product manager. RESPONSIBILITIES – Collect, prioritize and internally communicate product requirements, define product features, manage and communicate product roadmap and future versions Work closely with product owner/functional analyst and R&D to track version progress and ensure timely and high quality version releases – Conduct strategic business opportunity analysis, including market and competitive research – Collaborate with sales, professional services, business development, management, and operations on a daily basis – Produce technical presentations and sales tools, support product marketing with go-to-market campaigns REQUIREMENTS – 2-3 years of experience in product management or 4-5 years as a functional analyst – Ability to work effectively with the business, good understanding of business needs – Proven technical skills and self-learning ability, capable of thoroughly understanding the functional and technical aspects of a complex system – Knowledge in SDLC (software development lifecycle) in enterprises – Evangelism, pusher and experience in the field (working and training with AE, PS, SE) – Proven ability to succeed in a cross-functional team environment – Excellent communication and presentation skills (mainly in English) – Willingness to travel (4-6 times a year)
The global leader in rail cybersecurity, helps mainline and urban railway companies avoid security incidents and service disruptions caused by cyber-attacks. Looking for a talented and experienced Product Manager to join the Product team in planning and leading the innovative product development.
– Drive the product through the product lifecycle from idea and proof of concept, through requirements, design, development and all the way to successful deployment at the customers.
– Create product business cases including market and competitive analysis, cost and financial considerations, pricing model and go to market strategies.
– Lead projects with customers and partners to understand their needs and to sew the company solution to the details and the technology of the customer.
– Translate the vision and roadmap to detailed features and user stories.
– Work closely with the R&D teams to deliver the best product using agile methodology.
– Have a direct impact and meaningful contribution in a fast-growing organization.
– 3+ years of experience in Product Management, ideally in the Enterprise Industry.
– Proven technical expertise with the ability to communicate and work closely with technology professionals.
– Background working as a Software Developer or Solution Architect.
– Demonstrated experience in strategic planning, including product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
– Capable of analyzing complicated issues into small solvable principles.
– Experience working in agile methodology (SCRUM/Kanban), using issue management tools such as JIRA/Trello.
– Willingness to travel abroad.
The leader in unstructured and semi-structured data governance software, the company’s goal is to protect companies most sensitive information from insider threats and cyberattacks. Looking for Product Manager. REQUIREMENTS – A relevant degree – Minimum of 3+ years’ experience as a Product Manager – Writing detailed product requirements documents – Demonstrated success managing and launching products – Gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements – Driving and implementing a solution set across development teams. working closely with QA teams during the testing process, engineering to deliver products and with customers to ensure goals are met
The market leader in the Privileged Access Management space offering enterprise class solution is looking for Product Owner (PO), a member of R&D development team responsible for filling the gap between the market requirements as presented by Product Management and the solution that determines how to implement these requirements in our products. Requirements: – At least 5 years of experience in the software industry – 2-3 years of experience as functional analyst/product owner/business analyst/product management, in the software industry. – Experience in writing functional designs. – Information security experience – an advantage
Leading safe industrial digitalization through a holistic cyber risk management solution, delivered by unique talents and machine power is looking for a passionate, creative Product Manager to join our product department and take a leading part in the evolution of our products. REQUIREMENTS In this position, you will take part in building and executing the product road-map to best support company strategy and make security-based decisions and adopt intelligent, innovative measures to reduce OT risks. You will define and execute product solutions and features throughout their life cycle E2E – creation, feedback and iteration – to maximize customer satisfaction. drive cross-team collaboration, planning, and delivery and work closely with our amazing researchers, SW developers, sales and more. REQUIREMENTS – 2-3 years of Product Management Experience with proven success record – Good understanding and knowledge of cyber security concepts, protocols, processes, architectures and tools – A solid mix of technical, product and business acumen including strong skills in managing inbound relations. – Ability to translate broad vision into engineering requirements. ownership of product road map – Excellent communication skills, including the ability to converse at a technical level