A global leader in cybersecurity, Led by veterans from the elite technological unit of the Israel Defense Forces’ Intelligence Corps.
We are looking for a highly motivated and forward-thinking Senior sales Director to increase company revenue by identifying and closing business opportunities, developing long-term relationships with both customers and partners and ensuring our go-to-market success.
In this role, you will:
– Build strategic go to market and sales plans based on company goals that will ensure sales growth.
– Manage complex sales processes and relationships with both end-customers and sales representatives.
-Identify in-depth knowledge of our company offerings to help identify profitable business opportunities.
– Manage tender processes and multithreaded complex sales cycles.
– 7+ years of experience in a global sales executive role in a B2B/B2G tech company, preferably in the domain of cybersecurity
– Long sales cycles (1 year and more)
– Experience working for a startup company- an advantage
As part of our growing marketing team (Funded cyber startup) you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with peers in the sales, research and product groups. As Product Marketing Manager you’ll be responsible for developing product-related content and messaging, competitive differentiation, and sales-enablement material.
– Translate technical details into benefits for our customers and partners
– Follow and analyze market and trends as well as competitors to position products in the marketplace
– Work closely with product and sales teams to define go-to-market strategies for products and services
– Create marketing materials and sales toolkit to support go-to-market strategies (presentations, product and solution briefs, white papers, use cases, videos and more)
– Technical background- product, dev, SE, BSc in engineering, etc..
– Proven experience in the cyber security or industrial sectors
” High-level English language
The market leader in the Privileged Access Management space offering enterprise class solution, designed to help organizations reduce privileged access security risk in an ever expanding attack surface – across on-premises infrastructure, cloud and hybrid environments. Looking for Product manager. RESPONSIBILITIES – Collect, prioritize and internally communicate product requirements, define product features, manage and communicate product roadmap and future versions Work closely with product owner/functional analyst and R&D to track version progress and ensure timely and high quality version releases – Conduct strategic business opportunity analysis, including market and competitive research – Collaborate with sales, professional services, business development, management, and operations on a daily basis – Produce technical presentations and sales tools, support product marketing with go-to-market campaigns REQUIREMENTS – 2-3 years of experience in product management or 4-5 years as a functional analyst – Ability to work effectively with the business, good understanding of business needs – Proven technical skills and self-learning ability, capable of thoroughly understanding the functional and technical aspects of a complex system – Knowledge in SDLC (software development lifecycle) in enterprises – Evangelism, pusher and experience in the field (working and training with AE, PS, SE) – Proven ability to succeed in a cross-functional team environment – Excellent communication and presentation skills (mainly in English) – Willingness to travel (4-6 times a year)
The global leader in rail cybersecurity, helps mainline and urban railway companies avoid security incidents and service disruptions caused by cyber-attacks. Looking for a talented and experienced Product Manager to join the Product team in planning and leading the innovative product development.
– Drive the product through the product lifecycle from idea and proof of concept, through requirements, design, development and all the way to successful deployment at the customers.
– Create product business cases including market and competitive analysis, cost and financial considerations, pricing model and go to market strategies.
– Lead projects with customers and partners to understand their needs and to sew the company solution to the details and the technology of the customer.
– Translate the vision and roadmap to detailed features and user stories.
– Work closely with the R&D teams to deliver the best product using agile methodology.
– Have a direct impact and meaningful contribution in a fast-growing organization.
– 3+ years of experience in Product Management, ideally in the Enterprise Industry.
– Proven technical expertise with the ability to communicate and work closely with technology professionals.
– Background working as a Software Developer or Solution Architect.
– Demonstrated experience in strategic planning, including product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
– Capable of analyzing complicated issues into small solvable principles.
– Experience working in agile methodology (SCRUM/Kanban), using issue management tools such as JIRA/Trello.
– Willingness to travel abroad.
The market leader in the Privileged Access Management space offering enterprise class solution is looking for Product Owner (PO), a member of R&D development team responsible for filling the gap between the market requirements as presented by Product Management and the solution that determines how to implement these requirements in our products. Requirements: – At least 5 years of experience in the software industry – 2-3 years of experience as functional analyst/product owner/business analyst/product management, in the software industry. – Experience in writing functional designs. – Information security experience – an advantage
Leading safe industrial digitalization through a holistic cyber risk management solution, delivered by unique talents and machine power is looking for a passionate, creative Product Manager to join our product department and take a leading part in the evolution of our products. REQUIREMENTS In this position, you will take part in building and executing the product road-map to best support company strategy and make security-based decisions and adopt intelligent, innovative measures to reduce OT risks. You will define and execute product solutions and features throughout their life cycle E2E – creation, feedback and iteration – to maximize customer satisfaction. drive cross-team collaboration, planning, and delivery and work closely with our amazing researchers, SW developers, sales and more. REQUIREMENTS – 2-3 years of Product Management Experience with proven success record – Good understanding and knowledge of cyber security concepts, protocols, processes, architectures and tools – A solid mix of technical, product and business acumen including strong skills in managing inbound relations. – Ability to translate broad vision into engineering requirements. ownership of product road map – Excellent communication skills, including the ability to converse at a technical level