Are you a Cybersecurity Consulting leader?
Join the new venture to that is offering tailor-made cybersecurity solutions for the maritime industry, to increase cyber readiness and ensure business continuity in the event of cyber-attack.
We are looking for Cyber Security services leader:
In this role you will establish effective relationships with clients, partners, and subcontractors, help to develop customer facing proposals and engagements and participate cybersecurity advisory projects.
Directly report and support the CEO in driving a pipeline of new business, and take ownership on specific efforts as part of the company set up process.
– 3-5+ years of cybersecurity global consulting experience. Interface with senior managerial levels – advantage
– Solid technical background, with knowledge of operating systems, experience with networks, security architecture, network protocols and cloud solutions.
– Firm understanding of regulations, standards, and risk management methodologies (NIST, FAIR, MITRE ATTACK, ISO, GDPR, CCPA etc).
– Demonstrable understanding and interest in international development and working in an international/multi-cultural environment
The global Startup in cybersecurity, just after raising another round, is growing and has expanded its existing offering of cybersecurity services and is looking for a hands-on world-class cybersecurity services expert.
In this role, you will:
– Serve as the Subject Matter Expert for cybersecurity services, methodologies, and best practices for securing operational environments.
– Create and expand the company’s cybersecurity services portfolio including the materials and technical content for each of the defined services.
– Own the technical aspects of a service opportunity, from the initial discussions with clients and partners, to supporting the sales process in pricing and proposals, providing all necessary services materials, developing the service technical contents and methodologies, and execution.
– Lead and perform services of responses to compliance audits, such as: security governance and strategy program development, cybersecurity policies and procedures, cyber risk assessments, penetration tests, vulnerability assessments, training, SIEM/SOC related services, incident response, secure design, and other services .
We’re excited about you if you have:
– At least 7 years of experience in developing cybersecurity services methodologies and performing hands-on cybersecurity services related to clients’ infrastructure with deep technical skills.
– Experience in one or more performing the following cybersecurity services on OT environments:
– Cyber strategy and program development
– Cyber risk assessments
– Attack and penetration testing
– Vulnerability assessments
– Cybersecurity training (various technical levels)
– SIEM/SOC related services
– Incident response policy & procedures .
– Experience in writing cybersecurity policies and procedures
– Excellent English both in speaking and writing