The global cyber enterprise leader is looking for a director reporting to the CISO .
You will be responsible for the security operations as well as proactive activities to verify the security resilience of network.
The responsibility is to Network security including and cloud platform, R&D infrastructure and pipeline processes including the SOC operation of SaaS products.
Your group includes the SOC and security architects teams
Your responsibility includes planning and managing the following:
– Security Architecture
– Active threats management .
– SOC/IR –
– At least 6 years as a security engineer/architect who grew from IT infrastructure domains and a blue/red team.
– At least 3 years managerial experience
– Experienced in designing and executing security solutions for development/R&D environments.
– Experience with cloud security (Azure and/or AWS Apps, SaaS platforms ).
The OpSec department in a global cyber company is in charge of design, development and enforcement of Opsec Solutions and for making the cyber-security solutions as secure as possible.
As Security Architect, you will be in charge of design and secure network architecture, integrating workflows and defining security procedures while working hand in hand with INFOSEC, clients, deployment and support teams.
– Map and analyze client requirements
– Understand the system architecture
– Analyze and assess the security threats and vectors
– Design secure network solutions
Work closely together with the different teams across the company
Required Experience/ Qualifications:
– 5+ Years of experience in the cyber security domain (offensive and/or defensive)
– Experience in writing architecture requirements
– Experience in Network security tools
– Experience in defining security procedures
– Experience in Pen-Testing/Red-Team/IR – advantage
A global enterprise company with cyber center in Israel is looking for senior manager to manage the israeli center and other resources abroad.
– Leads a Cyber team consisting of engineers, service delivery, and security intelligence resources that could be located in multiple regions (APAC, EMEA, NA, LAO).
– Assist in managing the annual Security operating budget and portfolio of services.
– Drive assessment of risk to applications via standard secure code cycle and determine exposure from 3rd party vendors.
– Ensure alignment with industry frameworks such as the NIST Cyber Security Framework, ISO27001, CSC 20, COBIT, OCTAVE.
– Global enterprise experience
– 10-12 years of work experience in similar position or having equivalent kind of skills experience
– 6+ years of work experience in information security
– 3+ years of work experience in leading an Information Security team
– Experience in managing enterprise identity and access management platforms
סוג משרה:מלאה 5 ימים בשבוע
We’re looking for a Chief Information Security Officer who lives and breathes web application and infrastructure security and wants to join one of Israel’s fastest growing SaaS startups.
– Build and scale strong security team – creating scale strategy, recruiting for relevant positions, mentoring, building processes, etc.
– Reviewing and improving our cloud network and application architecture.
Impact on the product roadmap security wise.
– Security questionnaires and security appendix management- support sales teams and processes improvements.
– Integrating and operating new security solutions.
– Reviewing and improving our global corporate IT infrastructure and processes.
Your Experience & Skills:
– 4+ years experience as a Chief Information Security Officer or equivalent position.
– Experience in AWS/SaaS production environment.
– Extensive knowledge of web security, based on the OWASP Top 10 security risks, impact and mitigation.
Experience in communication with customers, desirable with enterprises.
– Extensive knowledge of network and cloud infrastructure security and best practices.
– Familiarity with local security and privacy related regulations and certifications (e.g. ISO 27001, SOC2, NIST, GDPR…)
סוג משרה:מלאה 5 ימים בשבוע