an innovating cybersecurity and visibility for medical devices in healthcare is looking for a sharp hands-on QA engineer to join our team delivering a real-time, wire-speed, threat detection and attack prevention system.
As a QA Engineer, you will play a key role in delivering a high-quality enterprise-grade product that secures hospitals worldwide. Your focus will be on user experience, system functionality and data health.
Join us in our efforts to fundamentally transform healthcare cybersecurity.
4+ years of hands-on software testing
Prior experience in a QA role as an individual contributer or of having established the QA department from scratch
Experience in QA methodologies, tools, and version release processes
Experience in web application testing
Experience in networking and cloud-based systems
Experience in testing data-driven systems
Cyber Intelligence company is looking for a key person to be part of the QA Automation team to define, perform and program manual and automatic tests using advanced QA methods. This position provides a great opportunity to acquire in-depth experience in programming and testing in the most advanced technological environment.
– Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
– 3+ years of proven work experience in software quality assurance
– Programming skills in Selenium/python
– Familiarity with Linux/Windows operating systems
– Ability to dive deep into complex problems & find their root cause
– Good understanding and work with Mongo/Sql Databases
– Experience in Agile/scrum environment