A leading global cyber company is looking for manager of highly talented, multi-disciplinary, cross-functional development teams, in an Agile-oriented environment.
The Group Manger works closely with Product Managers, Program Managers, Professional Services, HR, and other Group Managers in R&D.
· Producing valuable content for our customers
· Defining aggressive improvement goals for the group and the product, while leading the group to achieving these goals
· Solving problems in every aspect (personal, professional, technical, procedural, etc.)
· Professional growth of the group members
· At least 10 years experience in the software industry
· 5 years hands-on experience in software development
· 3 years experience as a leader of a development team
· 3 years experience as a manager of multiple development teams
· Endpoint or Cloud/Containers experience
סוג משרה:מלאה 5 ימים בשבוע
We are looking for a passionate and hands-on senior manager to lead a diverse software development department of our Cyber Security platform.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
The ideal candidate should have the following skills and qualifications:
– Vast experience in leading large Software Engineering teams of over 20 employees
– Prior experience in managing Cyber Security products
– Successful experience in running complex research and development projects
– Background in cloud computing platforms like Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure
סוג משרה:מלאה 5 ימים בשבוע
The first cloud-based centralized cyber security and analytics platform that protects the technologies and applications of connected and autonomous vehicles fleet. Is looking for a Head of Data to lead our Data Science research and our Analyst team.
– Lead the data discipline in the company
– Research large scale and diverse automotive data sets
– Build modeling and anomaly detection algorithms as part of the company’s products
– Design and implement an innovative security technology
– Research new technologies and adopt them for use in the company’s product
– Deep background in data science
– Education: PhD +3 years or MS + 5 years of related experience in computer science, data science, or machine learning
– Proficient in Python: Pandas, Numpy, SciPy, Scikit-learn, and more
– Deep Learning experience in one or more platforms: Tensorflow, Keras, Theano, CNTK, PyggTorch
– Strong background in math/statistics, machine/deep learning and data mining
Developer of electronics & software dealing with critical vehicle systems and user data is looking for creative, motivated and talented Cyber Security software architects to conceive, design, develop and or integrate advanced security features, and ensure their resilience. RESPONSIBILITIES: – Conceive, specify, design proper architecture cybersecurity features that must/should/may be integrated in the products – Implement and coordinate the implementation of cybersecurity features (cybersecure by design) in accordance with the defined cybersecurity guidelines, frameworks and standards. Suggest necessary evolution of such standards, and guidelines if necessary. – Work in relationship with selected strategic automotive cybersecurity partners. – Contribute to the technology watch for automotive cybersecurity. REQUIREMENTS: – Bachelor’s degree or significant experience in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering is required – Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar function – Knowledge of secure mobile or automotive HW/SW architecture – Experience with one of the following programming languages Python, C/C++ or Java – Experience with embedded Linux or Android environments – Familiar with networking technologies and protocols (Ethernet required. CAN is a plus)