A global enterprise ompany with cyber center in Israel is looking for a passionate Threat Intelligence Researcher to join our Cyber team
Your responsibilities will include:
– Leverage internal and external cyber threat intelligence sources in order to identify emerging and persistent threats potentially impacting Novartis’ networks, systems, and applications.
– Utilize the collected data to perform threat hunting projects including identifying weak spots and detecting relevant solutions.
– Support the creation of a coherent and technical knowledge base of threat actors, based on known frameworks.
– Map major APT and cybercrime groups’ TTPs.
– Evaluate the company’s existing security solution readiness against the above TTPs.
– 3+ years of experience in Threat intelligence
– Fluency (written and spoken) in English and Hebrew
– Experience with SIEM and logs