A leading cyber startup is looking for top talents to join our core team and build our unique product from scratch.
– Researching and analyzing software supply-chain security requirements through customer use-cases or industry standards. This includes technical analysis of development systems (i.e., GitHub), code, configurations, and APIs.
– Implementing detections within the product, including articulating customer-facing technical descriptions, guides, and remediation steps.
– Enhancing our solution by identifying and analyzing security incidents and knowledge bases, and creating product detections based on them.
-Working closely with the research, development, and product teams and leading security analysis projects within the solution
– We are looking for someone who Is looking to join a small team and have a high impact on the company.
– Analyst experience
– Has at least basic familiarity with development ecosystem and security (Git, APIs), and basic scripting capabilities
– Is fluent in written and spoken English
A fast-growing cybersecurity startup with a groundbreaking product!
– As a product analyst, you will be an integral part of the process of shaping our product, on all of its aspects – starting from sales to research and development.
– You will conduct researches evolving around technological issues, analyze market data and competitors and become a POC for big tech trends.
– In Addition, based on product-related data analysis, you will provide actionable recommendations and conclusions for the company’s management.
– 3+ years of proven experience with Webint & Osint
– Excellent research skills with high technological orientation
– Ability to analyze large amounts of data and write comprehensive reports
סוג משרה:מלאה 5 ימים בשבוע
Join our leading research team that is known for its findings of critical system vulnerabilities, exploits, malware campaigns and techniques. Conduct cutting-edge offensive and defensive low-level research. and spearhead the creation of innovative capabilities for our endpoint security platform. Empower our customers and incident response teams to stay ahead of the threat landscape.
– In-depth knowledge of x86/x64 Assembly
– Proven experience in reverse engineering
– In-depth knowledge of WindowsLinuxmacOS internals
– Experience with a research team or research projects
– Experience with C/C++ and Python
– Experience with kernel development
– Experience with vulnerability research or malware research (an advantage)
The world’s first risk-based cyber security provider is looking for Theat Intelligence Analyst.
– Technical research – collecting information about cyber attacks and vectors , attackers groups, attacking infrastructures, new vulnerabilities and exploits, campaigns and trends. activities and the people behind them.
– Intelligence analysis – making predictions about cyber criminals and their future activities.
– Creation of threat intelligence reports that communicate the results of the analysis to people who need to know them (e.g., government decision-makers, security officials, senior corporate officials).
– Experience at dark web intelligence gathering and collecting.
– Experience in research in the domain of Webint, Osint, social media platforms, virtual humint.
– Experience from intelligence units (8200, etc)- an advantage
– Experience with data analytics tools.
– Strong analytical skills.
סוג משרה:מלאה 5 ימים בשבוע