This startup is rebuilding the network from the ground up as a secured cloud service.
We are looking for an excellent and experienced Networking Product Manager that will take a leading part in building the future of our networking services.
– Gather requirements from clients and partners, as well as from internal stakeholders
– Conduct market and user research by performing competitive analysis, having ongoing contact with clients in order to understand their needs, tracking and analyzing user behavior, and following up and responding to user feedback.
– Define and oversee the implementation of product features.
– 3-5 years in B2B product management experience in enterprise networking SW company
– Strong technical background in Enterprise networking and performance analytics
– High level of UX understanding, and ability to work with graphic designers to create great interfaces and experiences
– CCIE/JNCIE certification is an advantage
סוג משרה:מלאה 5 ימים בשבוע
A global leader in cybersecurity, Led by veterans from the elite technological unit of the Israel Defense Forces’ Intelligence Corps.
We are looking for a highly motivated and forward-thinking Senior sales Director to increase company revenue by identifying and closing business opportunities, developing long-term relationships with both customers and partners and ensuring our go-to-market success.
In this role, you will:
– Build strategic go to market and sales plans based on company goals that will ensure sales growth.
– Manage complex sales processes and relationships with both end-customers and sales representatives.
-Identify in-depth knowledge of our company offerings to help identify profitable business opportunities.
– Manage tender processes and multithreaded complex sales cycles.
– 7+ years of experience in a global sales executive role in a B2B/B2G tech company, preferably in the domain of cybersecurity
– Long sales cycles (1 year and more)
– Experience working for a startup company- an advantage
As part of our growing marketing team (Funded cyber startup) you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with peers in the sales, research and product groups. As Product Marketing Manager you’ll be responsible for developing product-related content and messaging, competitive differentiation, and sales-enablement material.
– Translate technical details into benefits for our customers and partners
– Follow and analyze market and trends as well as competitors to position products in the marketplace
– Work closely with product and sales teams to define go-to-market strategies for products and services
– Create marketing materials and sales toolkit to support go-to-market strategies (presentations, product and solution briefs, white papers, use cases, videos and more)
– Technical background- product, dev, SE, BSc in engineering, etc..
– Proven experience in the cyber security or industrial sectors
” High-level English language
This startup – a global leader in cybersecurity, helps companies avoid security incidents and service disruptions caused by cyber-attacks. Looking for a talented and experienced Senior Product Manager/Director to join the Product team in planning and leading the innovative product development.
– Drive the product through the product lifecycle from idea and proof of concept, through requirements, design, development and all the way to successful deployment at the customers.
– Create product business cases including market and competitive analysis, cost and financial considerations, pricing model and go to market strategies.
– Lead projects with customers and partners to understand their needs and to sew the company solution to the details and the technology of the customer.
– Translate the vision and roadmap to detailed features and user stories.
– 3+ years of experience in Product Management, ideally in the Enterprise Industry.
– Proven technical expertise with the ability to communicate and work closely with technology professionals.
– Background working as a Software Developer or QA or Solution Architect.
– Demonstrated experience in strategic planning, including product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
– Capable of analyzing complicated issues into small solvable principles.
– Experience working in agile methodology (SCRUM/Kanban), using issue management tools such as JIRA/Trello.
סוג משרה:מלאה 5 ימים בשבוע