We are a cyber security company, that protects millions across the globe against advanced threats with the most innovative cyber defense solution out there.
Our customers enjoy a simple, highly effective, and cost-efficient solution that is truly disruptive to today’s current cybersecurity model.
We are looking to hire a Linux Senior Researcher to join our team at this exciting stage of our company’s growth.
We are looking for a researcher that has at least 5-years of experience in the cyber security domain with at least one year hands-on in Linux environments and one year as a researcher.
As a lead researcher in the Linux team, you’ll be working on the company’s, advanced security solution. You will be involved in researching threats, proposing product improvements & developing Proofs-Of-Concept for different devices and different architectures.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
– Guide product and development teams on Linux product strategy and implementation
– Research and serve as knowledge base for current Linux cyber security landscape. attacks, techniques, tools, and processes for malware, exploits, and defense evasion
– Provide guidance to ensure product integration into global companies SIEM, SOC, and Incident Response flows – to include relevant forensic and attack correlation and classification
– Lead red team/penetration testing effort to ensure product efficacy
– Participate in customer interactions, representing the Company Linux product at a technical level to customers
– Represent Company Linux product at industry forums and through blogs
– BSc Computer Science or equivalent
– 5 years of experience in a security role with at least one year as a researcher
– Experience in penetration testing and reverse engineering
– Familiarity with state of the art in cyber attacks
– Knowledge of endpoint defenses and how these defenses are subverted
– Experience in presenting security products and research to industry forums and/or customers
– In-depth Linux kernel at the lowest level
– Development abilities C/C++
– Knowledge of other popular development languages such as Go, Rust, Java, PHP ,and Shell scripting
– Published author in journals/blogs
– Cybersecurity industry certifications