This succesful startup defending online safety is looking for Full ownership over a significant part of the company’s product. Within that- envisioning, researching and executing the product’s roadmap
Owning product development cycles from concept to production
Defining and analyzing the product’s success metrics
Being in direct touch with internal & external stakeholders
– 7+ years in product management roles, with a focus on B2B products
– Proven (able to showcase) product work in at least one of the following: Threat Intelligence, Trust & Safety, OSINT
– Product management experience working with both data (collection, management, enrichment, etc.) and user interfaces (UX/UI)
– Understanding of machine learning, big data and data analytics.
Are you a Cybersecurity Consulting leader?
Join the new venture to that is offering tailor-made cybersecurity solutions for the maritime industry, to increase cyber readiness and ensure business continuity in the event of cyber-attack.
We are looking for Cyber Security services leader:
In this role you will establish effective relationships with clients, partners, and subcontractors, help to develop customer facing proposals and engagements and participate cybersecurity advisory projects.
Directly report and support the CEO in driving a pipeline of new business, and take ownership on specific efforts as part of the company set up process.
– 3-5+ years of cybersecurity global consulting experience. Interface with senior managerial levels – advantage
– Solid technical background, with knowledge of operating systems, experience with networks, security architecture, network protocols and cloud solutions.
– Firm understanding of regulations, standards, and risk management methodologies (NIST, FAIR, MITRE ATTACK, ISO, GDPR, CCPA etc).
– Demonstrable understanding and interest in international development and working in an international/multi-cultural environment