A global company is looking for an outstanding Webint Cyber Analyst, you will join the struggle against these pirates of the digital seas, by collecting extensive, precise and real time intelligence views on the pirate eco system, using a cutting edge arsenal of tools developed in our group.
Your responsibilities consist of the following:
– Evaluating Internet information from social media, chats, forums, news feeds, internet relay chats and other sources of data openly available on the Internet.
– Generating a report based high quality research for other teams to work with
– Support Incident Response investigations (profiling, attribution, and identification of threat actors).
– A minimum 2 years experience within Threat Intelligence / OSINT / Webint Threat Intel role or a similar (military experience included)
– Experience and deep knowledge of extracting information from the web, forums and social media. ?
– Knowledge of Python
– horough knowledge in networking protocols, such as DNS, HTTP
Superb oral and written communication skills – emphasis on technical writing. ?