A successful cyber startup looking for the first in line to analyze and troubleshoot incoming technical issues from our customers via email and Zoom sessions:
– Own and monitor issues from the start to resolution.
– Work closely with the R&D teams, Field & Sales Engineers, Customer Success and other teams to ensure smooth onboarding, deployment, and on-going relationship with customers all around the world
– 2+ years of experience in global Customer Support
– Excellent knowledge in Networking, A must
– Proven knowledge working with Linux and Windows environments
– Experience working with Active Directory
– Availability to work 5 shifts a week Monday to Friday: a mix of morning and afternoon shifts, and 1-2 weekend shifts per month (Friday morning/Saturday Night)