Looking for candidates to join our Technical Customer Success team.
The role takes part in company projects and interfaces with company clients.
· 3+ years of experience in Technical Support/Technical Tiers
· Experience in Networking: firewalls, network protocols, and complex infrastructures
· Experience working with developer’s environment, troubleshooting and resolving issues
· Great customer service approach and people skills – leadership and collaboration
· Problem-solving skills with high attention to detail
· Significant experience with Linux & Windows operating systems
· Quick learner, motivated, and team player
· Curious, creative, assertive
· Tech-savvy, ability to manage and prioritize multiple investigations
· English proficiency (spoken and written): Ability to communicate effectively with customers via email, chat, or phone
· Ability to travel up to 25%
· Previously served in Unit 8200 or a similar technological unit
· B.Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience in software and/or a technologically relevant field
· Experience with Dockers/Kubernetes/Ansible
· Flexible to cover non-standard work hours as needed
· Passion for customer service and helping others!