The elite, fast growing Cyber Security startup that revolutionizes the way Data Centers and Public Clouds are protected, is seeking a senior Full-Stack security-oriented passionate developer to join its fantastic team leading open-source Breach and Attack Simulation tool with over 3.2K github stars, and push it to new heights.
It’s global research & innovation team, consisting of hackers, cybersecurity researchers and industry experts. We publish our cyber security research and provide analysis, insights and response methodologies to the latest cyber threats as well as lead and participate in academic research.
In this role, you will:
– Manage a software project consisting of a C&C server with a modern web interface, a semi-autonomous worm-like agent and other supporting services.
– Use a wide variety of technologies & programming languages, including full-stack web development, integration with cloud services and container platforms, and implementing exploits.
– Orchestrate work of developers and external contributors to the project.
– 3+ years of Python Programming experience.
– Experience with managing an entire dev process – requirements, design, development, testing, documentation, releasing, user interaction.
– Cybersecurity & computer networks background.
– Some experience with Front End development.