Israeli technology company known for its best-in-class technology to help government intelligence and law-enforcement agencies lawfully address the most dangerous issues in today’s world.
Seeking for SOC Analyst.
– Provide incident response to security events include end-to-end investigation, immediate response and mitigation actions, root cause analysis, and remediation process
– Cyber security vulnerabilities and threats analysis to pinpoint true vs. false positives and determine corrective actions
– Help develop, implement, and maintain SOC policies, processes and procedures
– Write Incident Response(IR) Playbook
– Work in shifts 24/7
– General knowledge of network, operating systems, and security technologies
– Understanding of network technologies such as TCP/IP, IDS/IPS, firewalls, LAN/WAN, routing and switching
– Basic knowledge in cyber security: terminology, PT, hacker methodologies and tactics, system vulnerabilities and key indicators of attacks