A leading Endpoint Security startup is looking to hire a Senior Security Researcher to join our top-notch CTO team.
• Vulnerability research.
• Incident response for advanced and evasive attacks – windows platform.
• Media – Publishing or participation in writing of an attack related blog posts.
• Red-team – windows platform.
• Participate and contribute innovative ideas to improve our product.
• 2+ years of a malware research on a windows platform or a parallel experience from the army.
• Knowledge of Windows OS internals.
• Experience in reverse engineering using. IDA, debuggers (such as windbg, oledbg, etc…), Yara, VT, sandboxs, etc.
• Experience with Scripting languages such as Python.