Our GRC Team (in the Security department) is expanding in a leading Hitech company, and we are looking for a GRC expert to join us and lead the company’s identity and data protection strategy.
As an GRC specialist you will be responsible for:
– Setting up strategic direction and policies for the company’s identity and data management program, that is robust and scalable to support the company’s growth.
– Mapping, establishing and improving global user management processes
– Crafting and improving DLP processes
– Assessing and managing risks for third parties
– Lead collaboration efforts across the organization
We’re looking for:
– 3-5 years of relevant experience working in a global SaaS company (or equivalent) as in-house identity management, information system management, GRC, information security or similar.
– Strong understanding of permission management and security principles, such as: RBAC, least privileges and need to know basis.