A leading cyber startup is looking to hire a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our R&D group.
As a DevOps engineer you will design, implement, and own infrastructure components on our development and production environments. You will lead process automation throughout the development lifecycle and establish monitoring and auditing tools and practices. You will work closely with our product and development teams to ensure highest automation, quality and security standards are met.
REMOTE work is also possible!
Responsible for deployment, monitoring, troubleshooting, and maintenance services.
Owns the design, setup, integration, and maintenance of DevOps both for on prem & cloud infrastructure.
You will be assigned with the following tasks:
o Creating/Supporting CI flows.
o Developing automating deployment system (CD).
o Performing cloud deployments.
o Work with engineers to design, build and maintain infrastructure that will provide a reliable and scalable platform for other teams to build on.
o Manage development and production environments.
– 4+ years experience as a DevOps engineer in Development & Production environments.
– Experience with both Linux and Windows systems administration.
– 2+ years’ experience with AWS/Azure.
– Experience with following – Jenkins 2.0, Groovy, Pipelines, Git, Artifactory, Vagrant, Terraform, Nexus.
– Experience with Docker container technologies.