As an outstanding Data Analyst, you will join the battle against these pirates of the digital seas, by building extensive, precise and real time intelligence views of the pirate eco system, using a cutting edge arsenal of data analysis, data-mining and our big data tools.
– Use our vast anti-piracy intelligence to conduct analysis on piracy trends, predict viewers behavior, pirates network size and popularity of content
– Conduct hands-on research and analysis of various datapoints to understand the piracy intelligence threat per a given content.
– Generate high quality analysis reports to be presented to our customers
– Participate in data analysis products PoCs which include writing code (mostly in Python)
– At least two years of relevant experience as a data analyst
– Ability to analyze data from many sources with different margin of errors, calculate distributions, predicting trends.
– Extensive knowledge in SQL and python data libraries such as Pandas, Numpy, Sklearn else.
– Experience in data visualization techniques Matplotlib, Plotly or equivalent
– Creativity, innovation and self-motivation
– Excellent team player
– Highly organized and pays attention to details
– Able to work under pressure in dynamic environment with continually changing priorities
– Customer oriented
– Prior experience in Splunk
– Knowledge in networking protocols, such as DNS, HTTP
– A degree in data science, computer science or equivalent field