At our company, the world’s most talented innovators are shaping the way the world is entertained and informed.
Building on decades of expertise, we are the largest global provider of video solutions.
Our values connect us. Our diversity gives us strength. Our curiosity inspires creativity.
Great video content enriches all our lives, but the economy for creation and distribution of amazing content is under massive threat from rampant piracy that is undermining the businesses of those that produce and distribute high quality video entertainment.
As an outstanding Security Researcher, you will join the battle against these pirates of the digital seas, by building extensive, precise and real time intelligence views of the pirate eco system, using a cutting edge arsenal of data analysis, data-mining and our big data tools.
– Intelligence background – extensive knowledge in OSINT intel collection, crawling methods and known tools
– At least two years of relevant experience in cyber security research
– Thorough knowledge in networking protocols, such as DNS, HTTP, SSL/TLS
– Strong knowledge of security practices, threats and vulnerabilities
– Familiarity with known attack techniques, attacking tools (Kali Linux, Metasploit, else)
– Extensive knowledge relevant programming/scripting experience (Python, shell scripts) and in SQL
– Creativity, innovation and self-motivation
– Excellent team player
– Highly organized and pays high attention to details
– Experience in working with Linux environments
– A degree in computer science or equivalent field