We are looking for a passionate security analyst to join in building the next gen. SIEM. A Product that is based on a leading SIEM, SOAR, XDR, Analytics and Services.
-Perform analysis of a variety of security sources to identify indicators of attack/compromise, including: Host-based system logs, Network traffic logs, Firewall logs, Intrusion detection system etc..
– Perform event correlation using information gathered from various sources within the customer’s infrastructure to determine risk level from an identified security event.
– Incorporate analysis results into the product:
o Develop and tune detection, investigation and response playbooks
o Work with R&D and Product teams on definition of analysis workflows
– 2-3 years+ of work experience as SOC analyst, threat hunter, security research or similar roles
– experience with threat intelligence tools: VirusTotal, Shodan, MISP/other feed collections, analysis with MITRE ATT&CK framework
– Familiarity with SOAR playbooks
– Knowledge of security defense products: Endpoint, Network, Identity etc.
– Hands on SQL and big data analysis experience