A leading cybersecurity startup, that already making changes in the world’s top security technologies, is looking for JAVA DEVELOPERS!
It’s your opportunity to join a fast-growing with a unique product start-up and be part of his first employees.
The startup us using the latest technologies, including over the cloud.
We are flexible about working from home during corona times, but you can come to the office, of course.
What will you do?
· Design and implement large scale systems.
· Design and implement complex data structures that allow real-time security research on massive amounts of data
What do you need?
· At least 5 years of experience as a backend developer with Java (or another JVM-based language) servers
· Design and implement system modules from requirement phase to production deployment
· Experience with Microservices architecture
· Experience with Kafka or RabbitMQ
· Experience working with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, Elastic Search)
· BSc/MSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience, especially in the context of distributed systems