Join our leading research team that is known for its findings of critical system vulnerabilities, exploits, malware campaigns and techniques. Conduct cutting-edge offensive and defensive low-level research. and spearhead the creation of innovative capabilities for our endpoint security platform. Empower our customers and incident response teams to stay ahead of the threat landscape.
– In-depth knowledge of x86/x64 Assembly
– Proven experience in reverse engineering
– In-depth knowledge of WindowsLinuxmacOS internals
– Experience with a research team or research projects
– Experience with C/C++ and Python
– Experience with kernel development
– Experience with vulnerability research or malware research (an advantage)