A cyber startup with Genetic Malware Analysis technology, offering enterprises automated malware analysis for improving theirsecurityoperations and accelerating incident response.
We’re looking for an experienced Security Researcher to join our top-notch research team, that is responsible for the core engine and technology of the company’s products.
– Responsible for the core technology and solving complex cybersecurity challenges
– Be a source of cybersecurity innovation within the company
– Analyze malware behaviors and campaigns and produce high-quality research content for our blog, webinars and represent as a speaker at conferences
Desired Skills and Experience:
– Strong malware analysis skills, including reverse engineering
– Knowledge of Linux internals
– Deep understanding of disassemblers, compilers and unpacking malware samples
– Interest in cybersecurity, malware campaigns and threat actors