Are you thinking like an attacker and having the background to research internally and external of the organization to find ways to exploit our systems?
We are a SaaS hitech company looking for a person with experience in dark web research, understanding applications and their business logic and using this to create simulated attacks on our applications. This could be for web apps or mobile. The successful candidate must be passionate about breaking into things, show evidence of not just simple exploits but hard-core attacks performed in the past.
– Performing web and dark web research into exploits, info that place the company at risk.
– Plan attacks by defining scope, type, internal, external, authenticated.
-Select, design and make use of freeware, commercial tools and exploits for testing.
– Perform penetration testing on web-based and mobile applications, infra and WiFi.
– Dark web and web research for data repositories and vulnerabilities.
– Penetration testing experience of web-based applications, infrastructure, mobile and networks – at least 4 years
– Using threat modelling tools including open source and commercial