If you have a strong desire to be part of a professional team, in an exciting and fast-growing space, you’ll find your place at this startup!
We are looking for a Security Operations Center Manager to help lead the Security Operations Center efforts in a rapidly evolving environment.
In this role, you will:
– Recruit and build a SOC Team
– Build dashboards, sophisticated alerts and reports for critical security events
– Investigate, analyze and respond to security alerts, violations and incidents
– Develop, implement, and maintain SOC policies, processes and procedures
– Perform proactive threat hunting
For this role you’ll have to bring:
– Minimum – 5 years of experience in the Information Security field
– At least 3 years of experience in SOC with SIEM systems or other log management tools
– Must – Deep knowledge of Linux systems (3+ years)
– Must – Experience with Bash/Perl/Python/Ruby scripting