A global successful hitech company is looking for Security Architect that plays an integral role in defining and assessing our t security strategy, architecture and practices.
The security architect will be responsible for the following activities and functions:
· Develop and maintain at security strategic plan, roadmap and architecture process in alignment with enterprise policies and standards.
· Develop and implement security solutions and capabilities for applications teams
· Develop and maintain security architecture artifacts (models, templates, controls, standards and procedures) that can be used to leverage security capabilities in projects and operations.
· Conduct or participate in incident response exercises, forensic analysis, penetration testing, disaster recovery planning and business continuity management.
· At least 7 years of experience in a cybersecurity discipline at an architect level, both for application and infastracture.
· Previous, hands-on experience managing security infrastructure such as firewalls, IPSs, WAFs, endpoint protection, SIEM and log management technology, Vulnerability and Bas solutions.
· Experience in designing and implementing Customer Data Protection and Credentials management (TLS, PKI, Secrets, etc.) solutions