In this enterprise global company – If you are a good communicator with deep technical knowledge come and join us as Security Architect – Network.
Your key responsibilities:
– Develop and maintain network security capability roadmaps and strategy and work with other security domain architects to align their technology and service roadmaps
– Lead, Identify and develop new security design patterns for network
– Conduct technology/capability awareness sessions for Service Management & Security Compliance teams
– Keep track of vendor product enhancements and plan for enhanced security posture
Minimum requirements What you’ll bring to the role:
– 15 years of IT experience, out of which at least 8 years as network security architect
– Experience in providing IT services for large enterprises
– Experience with compliance requirements (e.g. SOX, GxQ / CSV, E-compliance, Records Management, Privacy).
– Knowledge of (information) risk management related standards or frameworks such as COSO, ISO 2700x, CobiT, ISO 24762, BS 25999, NIST, ISF Standard of Good Practice and ITIL