A leading cyber startup is looking for top talents to join our core team and build our unique product from scratch.
– Researching and analyzing software supply-chain security requirements through customer use-cases or industry standards. This includes technical analysis of development systems (i.e., GitHub), code, configurations, and APIs.
– Implementing detections within the product, including articulating customer-facing technical descriptions, guides, and remediation steps.
– Enhancing our solution by identifying and analyzing security incidents and knowledge bases, and creating product detections based on them.
-Working closely with the research, development, and product teams and leading security analysis projects within the solution
– We are looking for someone who Is looking to join a small team and have a high impact on the company.
– Analyst experience
– Has at least basic familiarity with development ecosystem and security (Git, APIs), and basic scripting capabilities
– Is fluent in written and spoken English