This global stratup is looking for SecOps Engineer , a hands-on role in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
– Plan, design, build and execute security engineering operation
– Perform incident triage and handling by determining scope, urgency, and potential impact thereafter i
– Build and maintain the groups’ domain leadership with the latest technology trends related to DevSecOps Engineering
– Identify new security threats by conducting continual monitoring, vulnerability assessments and log analysis
Desired Skills and Experience:
– 5+ years of relevant industry experience in security, solid knowledge of information security principles and practices.
– Proven experience with incident response (IR), attacks and mitigation methods, with experience in a complex cloud environments (AWS/GCP/Azure)
– Build security tools and processes using Python or Go for critical infrastructure protection, monitoring and remediation.
– In-depth technical knowledge of IT operating systems and technologies, knowledge in securing containerized environments (Docker, K8s)