A leading global company that does GOOD to the world is opening a cyber center in Israel with various roles.
You will be responsible for:
– Lead the ongoing development and continuous improvement of Cybersecurity Red Team service.
– Lead processes and internal and external experts to utilize known attacker tactics to conduct red teaming and pen testing operations on data and IT systems.
– Use cyber intelligence to develop realistic red team and pen testing operations which yield vulnerability findings to informing how we should strengthen our defenses or reduce our attack surface to better protect .
– Lead and conduct advanced attack simulation for our technologies/processes to provide visibility to vulnerabilities and other security gaps.
– Deep knowledge of cyber security including controls and protections implemented as well as adversarial tactics employed to defeat or circumvent those technologies.
– Excellent IT skills and broad experience with large & heterogeneous IT environments.
– 4 + years of relevant experience in IT-Engineering, application development or ethical hacking (including pen testing/Red team).
– High level of english