A leading global cyber company is looking for manager of highly talented, multi-disciplinary, cross-functional development teams, in an Agile-oriented environment.
The Group Manger works closely with Product Managers, Program Managers, Professional Services, HR, and other Group Managers in R&D.
· Producing valuable content for our customers
· Defining aggressive improvement goals for the group and the product, while leading the group to achieving these goals
· Solving problems in every aspect (personal, professional, technical, procedural, etc.)
· Professional growth of the group members
· At least 10 years experience in the software industry
· 5 years hands-on experience in software development
· 3 years experience as a leader of a development team
· 3 years experience as a manager of multiple development teams
· Endpoint or Cloud/Containers experience