We are a successful cyber startup looking for an experienced Manager for our purple team.
The ideal manager combines business and technical acuity together with an innovative approach throughout the entire red team projects and research.
Other responsibilities include:
– Lead a team of 4-6 experienced and passionate PT-IR researchers responsible for developing and executing several cutting edge stealth penetrations while reaching into sensitive human life systems and critical business processes, in order to assess the operational risk and find the weaknesses in its security process.
– Execute on several projects in parallel ensuring clear communication and timely and high-quality delivery of projects.
– Investigate critical incidents of our customers
– Hands-on – at least 30% of the time.
– At least 2-3 years of management experience, growing and mentoring.
– 4-5+ years’ experience in penetration testing / red teaming or cyber operational understanding
– Strong understanding of customers, business and company needs
– Technical expertise & knowledge in information security architecture, network and operating systems, computer network intrusion detection/prevention systems and network devices