Do you enjoy solving complex technical problems?
We’re a cyber startup looking for a Technical Support Engineer who understands the value of being customer-oriented, and someone who can actively deliver exceptional support services to our customer base.
What you’ll do:
– Take end-to-end ownership of customer technical issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause, and issue resolution and communication.
– Serve as point of contact on customer escalations and ensure customer issues are resolved meticulously.
– Provide product feedback and insights to the business and R&D teams.
What you have
– 5+ years of experience as a Technical Support Expert.
– Hands-on technical experience and managing customers escalation.
– Experience working in Linux environment.
– Experience with networking LAN/WAN environments and protocols
– Perfect English speaking/writing skills.