Join this successful successful cyber startup with Agentless multi-factor authentication platform.
– Plan and produce content on solution capabilities, including blogs, briefs, whitepapers, videos, etc.
—Be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
– Understand the competitive landscape
– Collaborate with product management to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
– Develop a marketing plan, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing
– 5+ years of product marketing experience with at least 2 years of experience in a cyber security company
– Must be a solid writer, have strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups.
– Familiar with marketing and CRM tools such as Hubspot, Google Analytics and Salesforce.